Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflinePsilozero
StonedGuitar/BassPlayer

Loc: mile high
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: HiGHRoLLER]
    #1355682 - 03/06/03 07:32 PM (21 years, 18 days ago)

When tripping mushrooms you should be in a confortable, familiar setting with people you know and have experience with tripping.

A rave is the worst place you could go trip.

Oh - and fuck E.

--------------------
http://myspace.com/thevoid

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLurkin
crusadin throughcow patties
Loc: my own world
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: Psilozero]
    #1355873 - 03/07/03 12:15 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

Yea I`m goin to ultra 5 this year, E and shrooms is a good combo just start out withlow doses, I`ll probly see ya out there PM me! :grin: 

OfflineFunGuyFan
Stranger

Loc: Hack Hack Cough Cough
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: Lurkin]
    #1356109 - 03/07/03 02:52 AM (21 years, 18 days ago)

If you truly love ravin then there is no problem takin shroomies there. I have taken them at quite a few parties and every time I have had a blast. Of course i was always with at least one good trip buddy. I love to go for the music and the people so I always have a great time moving around, dancing, and meeting new people. As for taking E and shrooms together, done that too and I think it is a really enjoyable experience. Very euphoric in my opinion. :blush: 

--------------------

"Don't touch me while your laughing maniacally"

OfflineFallenThistle
Scholar
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: FunGuyFan]
    #1357144 - 03/07/03 11:28 PM (21 years, 17 days ago)

Not for your first time, shrooms can be very fun, but they can cause a lot of anxiety and nausea - especially in a first time user. Definitely do not hippy flip for your first time either. Adding mdma into the mix makes the shrooms that much stronger. If you are hell bent on it - then try small doses, better to be in a happy state than an overwhelmed one - and the psylocybin hell can be a harsh one (same goes for acid).

However that being said once you have tried and decided you like shrooms, then shrooming at a rave can be great fun - it mixes well with the lights and music and can make it a very spiritual experience - its just better to be a little more experienced before taking that adventure. Oh I would recommend a smaller venue tho - not a massive, and outdoors would probably be better too - though tripping indoors has been great fun for me too.

Offlinepleasesmokemarijuana
Blackface.

Loc: Ontario
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: FallenThistle]
    #1378377 - 03/15/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

Raves are gay.

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: pleasesmokemarijuana]
    #1378791 - 03/15/03 04:22 PM (21 years, 9 days ago)

do i sense... intolerance? i thought people here were supposed to be open-minded... not a bunch of nazies?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinekindkesey
take it further
 User Gallery

Loc: on the bus!!!
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: OKKuato]
    #1379818 - 03/16/03 03:29 AM (21 years, 8 days ago)

Find the bus, and get on it !!!!! It will take u furthur!!!!!

--------------------
Stay Kool, and enjoy the bus ride.....

"Intrepid Search For Innerspace"

DAVID JONES where are you?

Offlinedevildoll
Stranger
    #1389487 - 03/18/03 08:28 PM (21 years, 6 days ago)

I was just at a party ("rave") friday. I took shrooms and only shrooms....

I would never recomend this to a first time shroomer..... it could be the worst drug experience ever....

i get hyper for 6 hourse every time i do shrooms so it's an ideal place for me... but i was there w/ a girlfriend who dosed too and she didn't even trip[.... too much going on for her simple mind to handle.

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
    #3436195 - 12/02/04 05:46 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

ddd

--------------------

Edited by Zen Peddler (02/02/07 04:52 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#3436280 - 12/02/04 07:00 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

In my opinion Shrooms and Raves do not mix.

If you look at "The Great Mushrooms Poll" you see that the large majority of the community chooses a form of isolation from the company of strangers, preferably tripping in the company of friends.

If you are inexperienced with Mushrooms DON'T DO IT because it will often be just the ticket for amn excruciating night and perhaps someone freaks at the sight of your bad trip and calls the medics which is almost never needed but quite messy and awkward.

If you could keep a mushroom trip shallow it would be ideal for raving. But you just can't. Deep personal stuff will especially surface when you least want it :wink:, you can hardly deal with it amidst the ounding of the beat and the strobes and if you ignore it you will psychologically frustrate your unfolding process and trip a bad one into effect.

If you are experienced you might do this, but you will likely opt for a minimal psilocybin dose of 0.25-1gr of dried mushrooms.

Mushrooms are great Spiritual/Personal Growth facilitators, they can provide great entertainment too, but they are absolutely NOT partydrugs.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineShRooMHeAdJ
Stranger

Loc: NY
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: Asante]
    #3436315 - 12/02/04 07:26 AM (19 years, 3 months ago)

I would not trip at a rave if its indoors, as said. When im on shrooms i need to be out and need to have air and be able to have my space so i can do whatever. if its your first time i wouldnt mix it.

--------------------
Holla

InvisibleZippoZM
Knomadic
 User Gallery

Loc: Pongyang, North Korea
Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: ShRooMHeAdJ]
    #3438791 - 12/02/04 05:11 PM (19 years, 3 months ago)

i was at ultra last year, and i can tell you a few things, if you are going to take any e make sure its after the sun goes down (dehydration and $5 bottles of water...) also when i was there 75% of the 70,000 people there were roling no shit. they dont go after the users at that show, but to giev you an idea of what the go after, they busted like 65 some people selling acid at that show, you can look up the numbers online.
i think it would be a fine place to flip, but that show ends at midnight so have a place to go, i was going to trip ther, but by the time i found some acid, it was too late, and i would have had to drive trippin.. actually i might have driven trippin, yeah actually i did, not a good thing to do in a city that you dont konw...

--------------------
PEACE

:mushroom2:zippoz:mushroom2:

"in times of widespread chaos and confusion, it has been the duty of more advanced human beings - artists, scientists, clowns, and philosophers - to create order. In such times as ours however, when there is too much order, too much m management, too much programming and control, it becomes the duty of superior men and women and women to fling their favorite monkey wrenches into the machinery. To relieve the repression of the human spirit, they must sow doubt and disruption"

"People do it every day, they talk to themselves ... they see themselves as they'd like to be, they don't have the courage you have, to just run with it."

Offlinescoops
Stranger
Male

Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: BlueLemming]
    #10048616 - 03/26/09 07:56 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

If it's a big outdoor rave, you'll have a blast, whether its your first time shroomin or not. And if it gets too freaky, it wouldn't be too hard to find some space and fresh air.  And as for your substances to abuse, I do recommend you take your shrooms with the E.  Ecstacy will make your first mushroom trip a lot more...ecstatic! lol

Offlinelobotomix
Stranger

#10059212 - 03/28/09 09:58 AM (14 years, 11 months ago)

if you never tripped on LSD or an other strong psychedelic,
don't do mushrooms at a party for the first time.
because you don't know how you will react.

you might end up feeling like you want to be alone in a quiet place,
and if you're stuck at a party then that might inspire you to make yourself feel not so good.

i personally find mushrooms to be really intense by themselves,
and even though i've tripped at raves before i wouldn't do it again
because usually most of the other people are not tripping and even if they were tripping they might still not be the ideal people to be around while tripping.

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

Re: Rave a good place to tripp on shrooms ? [Re: lobotomix]
    #10081903 - 03/31/09 05:21 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

The sound systems you have at your illegal raves look lame, in the UK if you don't wear ear plugs your ears are going to be ringing for the next few days lol. Where are the giant walls of speakers?

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

Offlinecocoapowersauce
Stranger
    #10090597 - 04/01/09 09:50 PM (14 years, 11 months ago)

I went to a party on shrooms once, wasnt a good idea, just because I felt a bit bored. I think shrooms is more something u do for experiences than partying, i felt like i wanted to explore nature and interact with ppl instead of being at a party. =S

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies