Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSkippy
Stranger
First time grower
    #1337327 - 02/26/03 08:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Suppose someone was interested in cultivating mushrooms using spores and "grow bag" method. A wide variety of grow bags can be found at www.sporeworks.com, unfortunetly he is not sure which bag would be most appropriate for his mushroom growing experiment.

Could any of you kind chaps point him at the best bag for cultivation?

TIA

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: First time grower [Re: Skippy]
    #1337370 - 02/26/03 09:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

get the original mycobag, the grain mix, not the rye or grass, and inject it with 4ccs creeper from THe Little Guy aka boxtop here at the shroomery, mad props bro, and you wont be dissapointed at all, i dont like mycobags, with the 30 bux it takes to get it to yur house, you can buy 24 jars, 3 pounds of rice flower, and a fat bag of vermiculite, make pf jars all the info you need for pf jars is here THE KICKASS SHROOMERY FAQ

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflineAngry Mycologist
Spontaneouslycombusting

Loc: Galapagos
    #1337867 - 02/26/03 12:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I recommend NOT getting the grow-bag and instead following the PF Tek (or it's many variations) for better results.

http://www.fanaticus.com
http://www.fungifun.org/pf

--------------------
The proper penalty of ignorance, which is of course that those who don't know should learn from those who do... - Plato

OfflineSkippy
Stranger
    #1339373 - 02/27/03 03:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ok, I will tell my freind myco bags are the way to go, I think hes about to order 2 syringes from sporeworks, one GT and one MAZ. Would these be good strains for a beginner to examine with a microscope? Would they work well with the myco bags? Also, what temp ranges are best for these strains?

He doesnt want to use the pf-tek method as he is just after a quick no-fuss process to begin with.

OfflineHillBilly
backwoods

Loc: wild n wonderful
    #1339386 - 02/27/03 03:50 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

id order spore syringes from TheLittleGuy.com because you get 1 free Mazatapec syringe with every order
US Only

InvisibleChe_Night_Soil
Koinoniphobic

Loc: Commonslaughtia
    #1339422 - 02/27/03 04:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I agree with everyone else: get the most out of your investment by growing from cakes.

--------------------
if(human==autoPart){
for(i=1;i<infinity;i++){
getBorn(mind,soul);
getEdu(mind,soul);
getJob(mind,soul);
retire(mind,soul);
die(mind,soul);
}
}

OfflineSkippy
Stranger
Re: First time grower [Re: Che_Night_Soil]
    #1339443 - 02/27/03 04:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I agree also, but as I said for his first time around he is just after a quick no fuss method. Depending on how that goes he may move to a "tek" method. Hes spending less than 50 bucks on his first experiment.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale