Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSinistar
I Am Sinistar

Possible PF Tie In
    #1331088 - 02/24/03 07:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i was cruising a body building forum i frequent and apparently theres alot of domestic busts going on. like 6 major steroid dealers got popped here in the last 2 months. they started getting fucked with last summer, but then it was only dealers who sold X or nubain or percacet ect. now there hitting dealers and scammers alike. whats more, they are encouraging ppl to roll on customers!!!! you rat on enough larger buyers, and the dealer goes free. everybodys shitting, and most BB forums now dont allow even pot talk they so scared. they bullshit themselves into thinking that ashcroft doesnt care about steroids, but they are controlled as well.

one striking similarity between one board that has been hit hard, and this one is the existance of a very active political forum. not surprisingly, most of the posts there arent favorable to Bush and gang.

perhaps the vendors should put swastikas up as avatars just in case? a little piece about our glorious leader GW maybe? and BTW when are we gonna nuke those iraqi sand niggers out of our oil feilds? im going to go sign up for service right now.

--------------------
I Am Sinistar

You Dont Pay A Hooker For Sex, You Pay Them To Leave.

In The City, Where Angels Fear To Hover And Devils Come To Croon, The Sex Of The Night Lets Down Her Black Narcotic Hair To A Yellow Opium Moon.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Sinistar]
    #1331189 - 02/24/03 08:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I fear this is just part of a "nation-wide" crackdown on internet related businesses... most of which are completely legitimate. Here is a story about "Operation Pipe Dreams." Apparently there was an organized nation-wide bust-up of online "drug paraphenalia" dealers:

http://apnews1.iwon.com//article/20030224/D7PD6JPO0.html

OfflineXOCHI Happy Birthday!
Master
Male User Gallery

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: psilocyber]
    #1331481 - 02/24/03 10:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I don't understand?If they just busted one place for selling bongs then are they going to bust all online stores?

OfflineJoker902
anti FOB

Loc: MI
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: XOCHI]
    #1332815 - 02/24/03 08:35 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dood that is just totally wrong... i thought if u had yer disclaimer up then the sale of water pipes & such should be legal?

OfflinepsilocyberV
old hand

#1333018 - 02/25/03 12:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote from the linked story:

"In all, 55 people were named in nearly three dozen indictments returned throughout the country."

This usually means they had a coordinated sting when they hand out this many indictments from coast to coast... it doesn't mean they are going to bust ALL internet retailers, but it's a sign that things are heating up for a lot of "counter-culture" related retailers.

Offlinecomario2
amateur

Loc: between places
    #1333620 - 02/25/03 06:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

yup :crazy: :mad: :mad: 

--------------------
comario

"crusaders against emotional poverty"

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

#1334644 - 02/25/03 11:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah this is definatly not good. The fact that it was organized and nationwide is what worries me.

I really dont understand this. We have legal pipe shops all over the valley here in Phoenix. Perhaps they went after these pipe shops because they were selling with licenses or something?

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#1334675 - 02/25/03 11:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I don't understand?If they just busted one place for selling bongs then are they going to bust all online stores?

On a couple occasions I have mentioned that I'm a glass blower and even posted a few pieces of my work here. So I'd like to take a few moments to explain what's happened.

These people got popped for doing some NO-NOs in the biz.

1. Iowa is a state to avoid like the fucking plauge when selling glass pipes.

2. It's illegal to sell a pipe with a carborator in Michigan

3. The word "Bong" is a big NO-NO and should always be reffered to as a "Water Pipe"

These are just a few things that ran through my head when I was reading the bad news. I'm not exactly sure on the laws in PA but maybe Lana could fill us in on what up there.

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Sinistar]
    #1334720 - 02/25/03 11:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I found the reason for the Busts....it's tied in with trying to pass the Domestic Security Enhancement bill....I suggest that everyone find it, READ it and start calling your politicians....shits soon to hit the fan for all of us, and simple possesion of a joint WILL be a felony. I cant tell you where the info comes from but lets say I trust my source inexplicably....even with my life.

Prisoner#1

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1334799 - 02/25/03 12:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FAGGOT JOHN ASHCROFT...I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES...RACIST SEXIST MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK JOHN ASHCROFT!)*t)(&t&@*%!@$^!@^%@$!@%^!$

IM HEATED

THE STUPID GOVERNMENT SHUOLD BE POURING FUNDS INTO THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER, NOT SOME FUCKING BONG SELLING WEBSITES.....STUPID FUCKING POLITICIANS

InvisibleMicronMagick
old hand

#1335221 - 02/25/03 02:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Here is a link to a place the info your talking about. Look for Patriot Act II

http://www.publicintegrity.org/dtaweb/home.asp

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1336930 - 02/26/03 05:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ITS ALL BECAUSE OF THAT FAGGOT JOHN ASHCROFT...I HOPE HE FUCKING DIES...RACIST SEXIST MOTHER FUCKER, FUCK JOHN ASHCROFT!)*t)(&t&@*%!@$^!@^%@$!@%^!$

THE STUPID GOVERNMENT SHUOLD BE POURING FUNDS INTO THINGS THAT ACTUALLY MATTER, NOT SOME FUCKING BONG SELLING WEBSITES.....STUPID FUCKING POLITICIANS

you wrong...it's all because of us and our....We didnt start raising hell about everything we are suposed to be about, we didnt look deeper into the' terrorist attacks', we haven demanded that politicians, beaurocrats and federal agents stand trial for crimes they have commited against the american people....now seems to be that time but now we need better organization....

Prisoner#1

....with our govenrment, we have the constitutional right to ammend it, and the revolutionary right to overthrow it - T. Jefferson - The Federalist Papers

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1336955 - 02/26/03 05:45 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

[quoteOn a couple occasions I have mentioned that I'm a glass blower and even posted a few pieces of my work here. So I'd like to take a few moments to explain what's happened.

These people got popped for doing some NO-NOs in the biz.
1. Iowa is a state to avoid like the fucking plauge when selling glass pipes.
2. It's illegal to sell a pipe with a carborator in Michigan
3. The word "Bong" is a big NO-NO and should always be reffered to as a "Water Pipe"

These are just a few things that ran through my head when I was reading the bad news. I'm not exactly sure on the laws in PA but maybe Lana could fill us in on what up there.

according to the articles I've read and a couple friends in PA, They are being prosecuted under federal laws, not state laws, the only no-no's these people have commited is the fact that they went into buisness assuming that free enterprise is the american way....paraphanelia laws abound through out the country but how many people have you know that were busted for just selling pipes, water type or otherwise, unless there was some form of criminal activity...
many of these people were busted because Ashcroft decided that products related to drugs cannot be sold under federal law, superceding state laws in the proscess. Do a little checking and you will find that the highest Law Enforcement officer in the land is supposed to be your County Sherrif, county and state laws are actualy above all others....aparently the feds do not agree....

Prisoner#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: MicronMagick]
    #1336971 - 02/26/03 05:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Here is a link to a place the info your talking about. Look for Patriot Act II

http://www.publicintegrity.org/dtaweb/home.asp

almost but not quite....try here for a nice copy in PDF Patriot 2

Notice at the top and trough out the text it states it is classified!
who is voting on this bill?

Prisoner#1

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1338589 - 02/26/03 05:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I feel that I should make this public. Please gang, lets be carefull how we phrase our thoughts here....

I didnt approve your post, nor would I the way you first phrased it.

I dont mean to be picking on just one person here, cuz I realize that were all getting pretty pissied right now as to what we see hapening in America...

Hell they have arrested Ed Rosental, and most recently even raided Chong's glass pipe inventory! - I too am very angry about all of this crap...

But lets please try our best to phrase our thoughts as adult as we can... Nobody here should be making public staments that he/she wishes anyone "dead"- and that goes for politicians as well.

Were all very tense during these times.

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #1338795 - 02/26/03 07:13 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

>>>>>>>Do a little checking and you will find that the highest Law Enforcement officer in the land is supposed to be your County Sherrif, county and state laws are actualy above all others....aparently the feds do not agree....<<<<<<<<<

Yo................P1

If a conflict arises between State & Federal law............. Federal law overrides any State law, in conflict. That is fact.

6T (aka Mycota) :wink:

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleSixTango
Mycota

Loc: A little North of Paradis...
    #1338809 - 02/26/03 07:20 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Yo....................P1

Read the US Constitution:
THE SUPREMACY CLAUSE
Article. VI.
This Constitution, and the Laws of the United States which shall be made in Pursuance thereof; and all Treaties made, or which shall be made, under the Authority of the United States, shall be the supreme Law of the Land; and the Judges in every State shall be bound thereby, any Thing in the Constitution or Laws of any State to the Contrary notwithstanding.

6T (aka Mycota)

--------------------
~whiskey river rafting, hot tubbing, dirty dancing & spending money on - wild women - having fun & just gonna waste the rest~

InvisibleRyche HawkV
A Messenger
Male User Gallery

Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Jammer]
    #1338816 - 02/26/03 07:24 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have a little insight on what happened recently with "Operation Pipe Dreams".
I had a long talk with some of my friend at High Times about pipe dreams, Pf, the whole counter culture industry.

They of course work with Tommy Chong and many others involved with this bust. The word is, it all started about 3 to 4 years ago with a news reporter that went into some of the head shops busted. He was doing a story on the whole thing, the pipes, paraphenelia, mj...etc etc...anyway, he made some legal buys and got one pipe store front to start talking about marijuana... how to use the pipes to smoke..etc... etc.. etc... it got deeper and deeper...he worked on other stores and basically these stores were giving out way to much information... expressing the intent of the pipes to me used for more then just tobacco...as they are suppose to be sold.
He obtained enough information about everyone that it was given to the feds... who started investigating on there own..and found that all involved.. the manufacturer... distributors.. right down to the main stream head shops were all breaking some laws and they went after them all at once.

That is the lowdown of it... there is more.. but....

The good news is they, the main players such as T. Chong all bailed out right away. But of course the damage is done..

Businesses are now destroyed and the FEDS have made national news and infiltrated our homes with there bogus media coverage to let parents think that there kids can order drug paraphenilia anywhere on the net and we are trying harder then ever to deliver it to them.. blah blah blah....

And just as they have used that excuse for years and years... "are your kids safe from the net and drugs" the appeal to the public.

My guess is its only going to get worse in times to come.

--------------------
-Peace-

High Quality MUSHROOM SPORES and CULTURES  for microscopy at www.muShrooms.com

muShrooms.com is the new web site of
www.thehawkseye.com

OfflineJammer
Computers areMORE Addictive!

Loc: (God's Country) - USA
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Ryche Hawk]
    #1338921 - 02/26/03 08:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Very informative post...

That reminds me off what once happened in a town in Michigan that i was lived in. There was a very popular record/head shop there that sold many glass water pipes along with other stuff. One day all of the glass pipes disapeared... The reason? - It was during the crack paranoid days of the late 80's and people started noticing that crack users used glass water pipes more often than pot heads did...

Well, all the local police had to do was to follow a well known "crack-head" around one day... They watched him go to his crack house to buy some rocks (no bust) then followed him to the head shop where they watched him buy a water pipe... Well, I guess this guy had no controll.... As soon as he returned to his vehical he fired up his new pipe with a rock.... The police busted him and promptly went into the store with a faxed warrant stating that the glass pipes were for drug used based on this one crack head's actions with one of there pipes.

Really a fine line the law draws somtimes... By this legal resoning I suposed if I was to use a computer monitor to throw at someone's head that wallmart should have there inventory of computer monitors seized cuz they were being used as weapons... possibly even weapons of mass-destruction, who knows.

Anyway, thanks for your insite bro!

--------------------
>>Jammer>>

Offlinesuzie_girl
journeyman
Loc: The Proud and Ignorant So...
Re: Possible PF Tie In [Re: Jammer]
    #1339214 - 02/27/03 01:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Anyone have a cite to the federal law that bans water pipes?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom