Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineicesickill
Stranger
The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution
    #1338203 - 02/26/03 04:29 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

When one has power over a group of people, one wishes to maintain that power forever. To maintain that power, one must constantly develop new methods to control of the group. Rebellion is the largest threat for a leader of a group. So, the removal of the threat of rebellion would ensure ones power. There are two methods to remove all threats of a rebellion from ones society.

Method 1: physically control the group to the point where rebellion is impossible. Physical control requires great expenses, resources, manpower, and time. Physical control is not a practical method.

Method 2: completely remove the human instinct and desire to rebel. Method 2 requires only a sophisticated plan and the means to execute. Once the human instinct of rebellion has been removed the threat of a rebellion should theoretically never rise again. Method 2 is clearly the obvious choice.

So, how does one remove the human instinct to rebel from a society? Answer: create a society were illegal drugs are abundant and start a war on drugs. Drugs can have pleasurable effects on the body and can become habit forming. Therefore, drugs although illegal are very tempting to use.

First step, allow enough illegal drugs to enter one's society so, that each citizen of that society may have an encounter with an illegal drug during his or her lifetime. Once this has happened, two groups from the society will emerge. One group has decided that illegal drugs although very tempting should not be used, simply because the drugs are against the law. The other group has decided to become users of illegal drugs in spite of the fact they are breaking the law.

Second step, flood the media with anti-drug propaganda and contradictorily flood the media with pro-drug entertainment. The anti-drug propaganda will turn drug users into villains within the eyes of the society. The pro-drug entertainment will add to the immense temptation for the use of illegal drugs. This media strategy will help widen the gap between the two groups of the society.

Final step, take out (DESTROY) the group who decided to use drugs. Some members of this group would have already taken themselves out by means of a drug overdose, which is a plus for the "war on drugs" method. Most of the members of this group will be given harsh jail sentences as punishment. While rotting in jail, these people will have their traits forced out of human evolution. The remaining members will find employment and successes in life hard and will end up as failures. These people will not strive and according to Darwin's theory on evolution they will not go on to reproduce.

Once the group that decided to use drugs has been taken out and completely 100% removed from the society, the human characteristic of rebellion has simultaneously been removed from the society. For the group who decided to use drugs contained the trait of one who breaks rules. Thanks to the tempting nature of the drugs and the pro-drug entertainment, one can be assured that all those who contained this trait became drug users and consequently were taken out. The human trait to break rules has now been completely forced out of human evolution. With this trait gone a rebellion is impossible for the members of the society. The members left are brainwashed, rule-following sheep that will be easily controlled till the end of time.

Edited by icesickill (02/27/03 03:16 AM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: icesickill]
    #1338212 - 02/26/03 04:35 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

drug use mihgt be genetic, but not purely genetic. besides, lots of drug users have kids before they get put away, many others never do prision time unless they deal, furthermore conjugal vists can allow them to father children even in prison. i am a drug user born of two non-drug user parents, explain that.

Finally, social darwinism doesn't work, not in this application or it's origional. Poor people never seem to conveniently starve to death before they manage to have 3 times as many kids as the average wealthy person.

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

InvisibleObserver
Stranger

#1338219 - 02/26/03 04:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Great Post!

Except insert "drugs" instead of "narcotics." Cannabis and mushrooms are not narcotics.

Offlineicesickill
Stranger
Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: zandorf]
    #1338227 - 02/26/03 04:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The war on drugs hasn't started yet. We are still in the "colection of drug users" phase. Just watch out. BTW for a plan like this to work it would take a several generations.

InvisibleObserver
Stranger

#1338230 - 02/26/03 04:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

One group who has decided that illegal narcotics although very tempting should not be used, simply because the narcotics are against the law. The other group has decided to become users of illegal narcotics in spite of the fact they are breaking the law.

This is a false dilemma, a logical fallacy. Many people don't use illicit drugs because they don't want to, regardless of the laws.

Edited by Observer (02/26/03 04:46 PM)

Offlineicesickill
Stranger
Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: Observer]
    #1338249 - 02/26/03 04:50 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Great Post!

Except insert "drugs" instead of "narcotics." Cannabis and mushrooms are not narcotics.

you're right, i fixed it

Edited by icesickill (02/26/03 04:51 PM)

Offlineicesickill
Stranger
Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: Observer]
    #1338257 - 02/26/03 04:53 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:

One group who has decided that illegal narcotics although very tempting should not be used, simply because the narcotics are against the law. The other group has decided to become users of illegal narcotics in spite of the fact they are breaking the law.

This is a false dilemma, a logical fallacy. Many people don't use illicit drugs because they don't want to, regardless of the laws.

People who choose not to use drugs may not have a of fear breaking the law for their reasoning, but instead they could victims of the anti-drug progranda. Either way the have the qualities a leader would want.

Edited by icesickill (02/26/03 04:55 PM)

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1338280 - 02/26/03 05:12 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Interesting post!

You write it in a sense that the perpetrators of the War On Drugs foresaw this sadistic plan. I dont think that they did. Ultimately though, the effects of the prohibition are as you describe. If successful, a global WOD could halt human mental evolution in its tracks. The WOD will fail, though, in spite of the fact that it has been successful in ruining many lives and will go on to ruin many more.

I believe it will fail, because fortunately for humanity, the WOD is really only big in the United States and a few other places. There are alot of people living in freedom in this world, but it is low-profile. Thus difficult to be aware of, especially if you are living near the center of the WOD. The USA is powerful, but not powerful enough to dictate the morality of everyone on the Earth.

I think that in many years from now, there will be people living in large drug-free "colonies", like the Amish. It will be a societal custom not to communicate with these people about drugs. Much as we have vegetarian colonies, we don't see a War on Vegetarians forcing them to eat meat, even though alot of people think it is a moral responsibility to eat meat.

These are our circumstances: puritanical "Christians" were ignorant about drugs, got a lot of government power, and through their moral vision, declared that everyone should live drug free like them. Eventually they will lose that power.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Anonymous

#1338449 - 02/26/03 06:21 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It just might work. Except there are those few individuals who do not use drugs but are vehemently against the War on Drugs, my parents included.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: Anonymous]
    #1338481 - 02/26/03 06:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

It just might work. Except there are those few individuals who do not use drugs but are vehemently against the War on Drugs, my parents included.

That would also include my parents as well. Well, my dad anyway. My mom still smokes pot occasionally.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

InvisibleClosetCase
but only inwinter

Loc: Somewhere rubbing my nugs...
    #1338604 - 02/26/03 07:34 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The youth will ALWAYS want to rebel, and drugs will be around as long as someone wants to use them. That is unless the government can stop them from being imported.

I see your argument, but children are not their parents. Some people follow in their parents footsteps, others don't. That won't change. Evolution?

--------------------
"as your attourney I advise you to rent a very fast car with no top, and you'll need the cocaine.."

"well.. why not? I mean if anything's worth doing, it's worth doing right. THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM IN ACTION"

OfflineLemon
SUPREME ROBOTOVERLORD
    #1338615 - 02/26/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

wow... talk about paranoia

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1338867 - 02/26/03 09:51 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

what do rules written on paper have to do with the evolution of our biological/electrical/chemical minds?

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #1339344 - 02/27/03 05:21 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This a prime example of what i was talking about in my earlier thread (link). Its no big secret that the CIA imports drugs or how the media works. I doubt many will see it as an evolutionary process; but of those that do, some would argue: "how else is humanity to continue to evolve??"

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: The War on Drugs is Forcing Human Evolution [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1339555 - 02/27/03 07:00 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

But they could never find EVERYONE who does drugs and as long as some people use responsibly there is still hope!

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion