Home | Community | Message Board

Kraken Kratom
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinewhitesox
eq strain hardy as hell
    #1337265 - 02/26/03 10:18 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

my friend got a little frustrated awile back and he quit cultivating.About four months later he decided to start again.Well,he had a chopped up mushroom in a jar in sterile water left in his fridge and, rather than order fresh spores,like the cheap ass that he his,he just used the old chopped up mushroom and it worked.The mushroom in the jar was all yellow and everything.I am not saying this is a good thing to do though.It took two weeks to even notice anything.he did 120 jars 60 sterilized by boiling in a pot for 45 minutes,and 60 sterilized at 30 minutes.The 60 at 45 minutes had 10 contaims.The 60 at thirty minutes had 40 contaims and still counting.I do have a pressure cooker,but I can't use it cause all of the jars I gat are plastic,even boiling them after 45 minutes they start to melt.I have acess to like 1000 of these jars for free.I don't really have a question I just like to share my experiences.I have seem every color of the rainbow in contaims,red ,green orange and yellow.The only thing I haven't seen yet is cobweb mold.What is funny is that I think mycelium from the mushroom kicks it's ass.That's why I will not use spores too much anymore.I think that all the worry about the air that get's into the jars is crazy.The real cause of 99 percent of contaims is that nasty vermiculite.That has got to be some nasty stuff.jim

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: eq strain hardy as hell [Re: whitesox]
    #1337381 - 02/26/03 11:08 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

yeah when i do my jars, im gonna mix the water with the verm, and pressure cook str8 verm for like 50 mins, then procede to mix the ver/water with the brf, then pressure cooking it again, i bet that reduces contams alot

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinewhitesox
Re: eq strain hardy as hell [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1337507 - 02/26/03 11:48 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

good luck to ya.I'll probanly be doing a lot of experiments and letting everyone know how they go.Right now I am trying to learn how to kill the contaims.lol

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Pressure Cooker, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation