Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblethedudenj
Man of the Woods

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: owls]
    #13367078 - 10/21/10 03:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i think its more so about the experience then anything. if you really value it and make them cherished moments it wont fade. but if you just do it all the time senselessly it will be senseless i  rolled for 3 months 2-3 pills a weekend rolling 1-2 times and it was a blast i still can roll fine i been raving tho for like 3 years and rolled very often.

so meh i can say im jaded but i still can rave and roll when things are conducted proper

--------------------

"You all are just  puppets... You have no heart...and cannot feel any pain...""
you may think thats pain you feel but you must have a heart to feel true pain and that pain wont be yours

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLittleBpix
Celestial Dancer
Female

Loc: California, usa Flag
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: thedudenj]
    #13367229 - 10/21/10 04:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i'd have to agree with most that if you space your rolls out enough it doesnt lose that touch. i think my 14th time(rough estimate) was my best time i ever had really haha. i think also pill quality makes a difference too, if you take shitty pills its never going to be that great, if you get good pills your first time though and only bad ones after it will never be as good haha

--------------------
We wander in and out of our heads, no turn unstoned, all words unsaid

OfflineSuicideCommando
Seeker
Male User Gallery

Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: FUTURIST]
    #13367329 - 10/21/10 04:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

FUTURIST said:
I know how much fun this stuff can be you shouldn't do it more than 4-5 times a year... it can make you go threw a super depression.

Yea. I did E every weekend, several times during the weekend, and sometimes during the week, for a year and a half. Pure MDMA sometimes but it was never that great for me. I've been recovering for 7 years. Chems are bad.

--------------------
I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure.

OfflineSummerDaisies
Out of Retirement
Male User Gallery

Loc: Rocky Mountain High Or at...
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: SuicideCommando]
    #13367352 - 10/21/10 04:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

do yourself a favor and only use it every few months

once you lose the magic you cant get it back, and you know your brain isnt where it should be probably

--------------------
[quote]Abuse said:
summerfaggot is one of the biggest cunts on this site.[/quote]

InvisibleMidnight_Toker
Gone Fishin'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: SummerDaisies]
    #13368030 - 10/21/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I did it from july-september every weekend between .5 and 1g of pure mdma. My first trip was the best time ive ever had in my life. we did .75 each in 3 doses throughout the night on summer solstice, started out at the beach dancing to the drums as the sun went down, ended up at the strip club(ohh my god) and then back to the beach to watch the sun come up.

Never had such an amazing trip after that in terms of visuals(i started having better than acid visuals after i smoked a fatty just before the sun came up) but i always got the euphoria and general sense of everything being right with the world afterwords.

It is true that you get depressed if you use it as often as that though, dont forget its an amphetamine and its highly addictive and bad for you. you should let your body heal and i regret doing it so often, but a month later i dont feel that bad.

Needless to say, if you're gonna do it, do it right!

OfflineIrishSeattle
Stranger
Re: How many times can you take MDMA before you lose the magic? [Re: Midnight_Toker]
    #13371557 - 10/22/10 01:50 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

After having enjoyed several trips with pure MDMA , I can say that pressies have long since lost any magic they held for me.

I just won't touch pressies anymore, either it is pure MDMA in powder or crystal form. Until recently all that was around Seattle was powder, powder that you could not tell bore the anise scent, recently though I have scored a bit of crystal, and my goodness it reeks of anise!

Since switching from pressies to molly I would have to say that the magic likely will not ever be lost so long as I space the dosing out properly. I cannot even really recall how I felt the first time I took molly since my first time ever was a candy flip. But I can recall dozens of magic moments over the last few years with my partner.

~Irish~

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom