Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
check dis out
    #1336624 - 02/26/03 05:15 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i was thinkin i could mix together sea of shrooms and chronic tek by taking 1/4 pint colonized pf substrate and putting it in the bottom of a qaurt jar, crumbled and cased, then putting a pollyfill filter plug in the lid, for air, you guys think itid work good????

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: check dis out [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1337095 - 02/26/03 09:01 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

so nobody has any comments????

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
Re: check dis out [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1337102 - 02/26/03 09:04 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i think you would have serious problems with air exchange unless you plan to take the lid off and fan really well.

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
Re: check dis out [Re: debianlinux]
    #1337253 - 02/26/03 10:15 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You are going to want to use something that allows mor air exchange than polyfil once you get to the fruiting stage. Personally I would just remove the polyfil once they are colonized if the hole isn't too big.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation