Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinenose
Shroomo
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
total n00b, HELP!
    #1335870 - 02/25/03 05:55 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hiya everyone, first post, and hopefully upcoming first trip ;] i have a quick question for everyone. basically my plan is to chill out here and eat about 2-3gs w/ a buddy (he'll trip too) at about 11PM. i figure we'll kick it outside in the garden for a lil bit (there's a fountain and that was always trippy when i was smoking weed a bunch), and then move inside. i basically want to stave off a bad trip, paranoia, and vomiting if at all possible. i've read a bunch of experiences and a million FAQs, but i figure you can't beat going right to the source ;] anyone have any tried and true suggestions to me that might help me avoid those pitfalls? thanx a bunch, and i'm DEFINITELY looking forward to a killer first trip!

--------------------
\\==============//
|| why not? ||
//==============\\

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblezeta
Stranger

Re: total n00b, HELP! [Re: nose]
    #1335992 - 02/25/03 06:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Just have some confidence in yourself.
Out of dozens of trips I have never vomited or had a bad trip.
Remember it's all in your head, and enjoy it. Mushroom visuals are always incredibly beautiful, and you will laugh til it hurts. Pick some good music beforehand, operating appliances can be pretty tricky when you're tripping  :grin: 

Offline_MarsBars_
Punkin' Shroomer

Loc: Norway
    #1336474 - 02/26/03 12:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Aww... first time!  What there is no forrest in the area, no mountain... if so make SURE you trip in nature... trust me on that one!  Anyway, in a garden with a fountain sounds fuckin sweet, It sounds like it will turn out awesome, happy tripping! :smile: 

--------------------
Dont take drugs to get fucked up, take psychedelics to learn...

InvisibleBilge
longtimenoC

Loc: USA
    #1336507 - 02/26/03 01:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i have never puked either. i suggest not smoking pot before you eat shrooms but wait until after the peak if at all.

--------------------
Shopping for your head? Visit HeadShopFinder.com or find Online Head Shops.

Offlinethelox
Re: total n00b, HELP! [Re: Bilge]
    #1336550 - 02/26/03 02:30 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

To avoid a bad trip you have to be prepared mentally. You have to be in a positive mood. You must consider anything that could cause a bad trip
like parents if you live with them, the phone ringing etc. It's
common to think when you are coming up that you made a big mistake, that you are going to die
and in a sense this is true. You have to let go and ride the wave. You must make sure
you are in a safe enviroment.Maybe hide anything that may be used to injure oneself.
You have to understand that it isn't like being high on weed... it's almost like removing who you are and becoming someone different. By that I mean you won't have the same thought paterns, logic etc. The only time I ever vommited was self induced. First time doing 7 grams in a tea and I freaked. I don't think throwing up helped at all, actually the puke turned into these skulls that started coming up at me.
It's best not to have expectations, just allow things to be as they are.
Make sure you don't have to go to school/work etc. the next day if at all possible.

OfflineJackal
Well Versed In Etiquette
 User Gallery

Re: total n00b, HELP! [Re: zeta]
    #1336574 - 02/26/03 02:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

operating appliances can be pretty tricky when you're tripping 

Damn right! :wink: So's skinning up! :laugh:

--------------------

Offlinenose
Shroomo
Loc: Los Angeles, CA
    #1338306 - 02/26/03 03:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thanx a million guys, i'm psyched about trying this. now i just have to get a hold of some (fungii seems to be hard to find here for some odd reason, since i live in a large city). anyway, i'll post the details of my trip as soon as i experience it! i'm looking forward to trying shrooms so much more thanx to all of you!

--------------------
\\==============//
|| why not? ||
//==============\\

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1338804 - 02/26/03 07:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey man just remember........ vomiting is not a "sin" or whatever heheh

I rarely puke, but hey if it feels like you want to, then don't fight it - just go in there and puke - when you come out you'll feel fantastic :smile:

If your body wants to throw up then let it do so - its a great relief :smile:

Good luck man!! Sounds like you've got it together - it should be a blast! Let us know how it goes

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract