Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Blotter Research Chemicals
    #13359549 - 10/19/10 08:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Do you guys know of any research chemicals that fit on blotters? I know none will be a potent as LSD, but even one that's half as potent would be great.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejustaguy
Loc: Flag
Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: Slightly Sober]
    #13359573 - 10/19/10 09:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Look of the DOX's
DOC
DOB
DOI

--------------------

Offlinedan.23
Custom Killer
Male

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: justaguy]
    #13359597 - 10/19/10 09:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Bromo dragonfly
Some 2c-x chemicals on large lotters

I know alprazolam can be laid to paper also.

InvisibleSimplepowa
In Pursuit of Knowledge

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: justaguy]
    #13359601 - 10/19/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Don't forget the new one popping out...

i.e.: 25C-NBOMe

I strongly not advertise anybody that don't have a good scale to play with them though.

And I guess you know why.

Oh, and be careful too with those... Anyway.

--------------------
Carl Sagan - "Who are we? We find that we live on an insignificant planet of a humdrum star lost in a galaxy tucked away in some forgotten corner of a universe in which there are far more galaxies than people."

---

Robert Pirsig - "When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."

---

Brian Cox - "[One] problem with today’s world is that everyone believes they have the right to express their opinion AND have others listen to it. The correct statement of individual rights is that everyone has the right to an opinion, but crucially, that opinion can be roundly ignored and even made fun of, particularly if it is demonstrably nonsense."

Offlinesaxx
Stranger

#13359705 - 10/19/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Slightly Sober said:
Do you guys know of any research chemicals that fit on blotters? I know none will be a potent as LSD, but even one that's half as potent would be great.

Planning on ripping some kids off in the lot bruh?

--------------------
sucking dick for drink tickets
at the free bar at my cousin's bat mitzvah

zappateer said:
I'm not wasting time at school. I'm gaining hella knowledge and life experience, not trying to use my degree for financial gain.

OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: saxx]
    #13362226 - 10/20/10 01:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah the DOX's sound alright, but they may be hard to come across unless someone was trying to sell it as LSD then of course the same with 2C-x chemicals. I'll look into 25C-NBOMe. Also do any of you guys know an online vendor any of these? I've found vendors for just about everything other than blotter potent RC's. And yes I have a very reliable scale, I know not to play around with such potent substances.

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #13362230 - 10/20/10 01:40 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Slightly Sober said:
Yeah the DOX's sound alright, but they may be hard to come across unless someone was trying to sell it as LSD then of course the same with 2C-x chemicals. I'll look into 25C-NBOMe. Also do any of you guys know an online vendor any of these? I've found vendors for just about everything other than blotter potent RC's. And yes I have a very reliable scale, I know not to play around with such potent substances.

Talking about vendors is strictly prohibited. Google is your friend.

--------------------

OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13362252 - 10/20/10 01:48 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Oh sorry I didn't even realize. Just for knowledge though, should I even look? I've looked some and they don't seem to appear as much as sellers of MDPV and other substances.

OfflineSeriously_Spaced
Psychedelic Lover
Male User Gallery

Loc: California,United States ... Flag
Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: dan.23]
    #13362285 - 10/20/10 01:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dan.23 said:
Bromo dragonfly
Some 2c-x chemicals on large lotters

I know alprazolam can be laid to paper also.

please tell me how to lay alprazolam to papers.(I love Xanax)

--------------------
All you need is love:heart:

I believe in everything until it's disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it's in your mind. Who's to say that dreams and nightmares aren't as real as the here and now?-John Lennon

I'm not going to change the way I look or the way I feel to conform to anything. I've always been a freak. So I've been a freak all my life and I have to live with that, you know. I'm one of those people.
-John Lennon

Life is like a dang old rubix cube you get one side right you mess up the other-Boomhauer
To do list-Ketamine:specialk:, Mushrooms:heart:,LSD:awecid::,Salvia:rocket:,DMT,DXM:crazy2:,Cocaine:rail2:,2c-e:pipesmoke:,Molly:rave:,E:heart:,MXE, 4-Aco-DMT, 25inbome:heart:,6-APB and    5-meo-dalt

Invisibleifoundwaldo

Loc: Denver, CO Flag
    #13362296 - 10/20/10 01:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Slightly Sober said:
Oh sorry I didn't even realize. Just for knowledge though, should I even look? I've looked some and they don't seem to appear as much as sellers of MDPV and other substances.

Ummm.. depends what you're looking for? There's definitely places to get 2Cs and such. I've never heard of that long one. (25C-NBOMe)

--------------------

OfflineBest
Fishbulb
 User Gallery

Loc: Summer of Love
Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: Seriously_Spaced]
    #13362302 - 10/20/10 02:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I know I've also heard of people discussing laying phenazepam onto blotter, as far as RCs go. Probably not the type of substance you were considering though.

Edited by Best (10/20/10 02:01 PM)

OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: ifoundwaldo]
    #13362312 - 10/20/10 02:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I found a few for 2C's. You're right Google is a great friend. And btw have you tried any 2C's?

OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: Best]
    #13362323 - 10/20/10 02:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Not quite the kind of substance I was thinking of but nevertheless thanks. And would Phenazepam even affect you in such a small dose. I know it's used for alcohol addiction and epilepsy.

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

#13362667 - 10/20/10 03:38 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Have not tried it yet but I cannot wait :smile:

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: LongStrangeTrip]
    #13362683 - 10/20/10 03:42 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

O yea and the 25C is apparently active at 20-40 micrograms. Paper is laid at 200 micrograms +/- 25 micrograms

--------------------
Nothing I say or do is factual; every single thing I write is a work of fiction. Got no idea what I'm talking about here~

"Once in awhile, you get shown the light, in the strangest of places if you look at it right"~  (Grateful Dead)

"o puer, qui omnia nomini debes"; "You, boy, who owe's everything to a name"~ Mark Anthony

"Nihil est incertius vulgo, nihil obscurius voluntate hominum, nihil fallacius ratione tota comitiorum."; "Nothing is more unpredictable than the mob, nothing more obscure than public opinion, nothing more deceptive than the whole political system."~ Cicero

OfflineDarwin23
INFJ
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States Flag
    #13362987 - 10/20/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Bromo-Dragonfly,
2c's,
Hmm, don't know what else has a dose that low, besides Fentanyl, but that won't make you trip.

"If it's bitter, it's a spitter"

--------------------

Take a look at my journal

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #13363131 - 10/20/10 05:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I tripped for 16 hours off .5mg of 5MEO-AMT. More than once and the peak was 10+ hours.  Felt like LSD for the most part.

InvisibleAchuma
Aluminium Fedora
Male User Gallery

Loc: Smegmaguay
    #13363347 - 10/20/10 06:25 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:
O yea and the 25C is apparently active at 20-40 micrograms. Paper is laid at 200 micrograms +/- 25 micrograms

wow, so Nichols and friends finally beat LSD in the potency space race?  Interesting that LSD is super-potent and people do things like puddles and thumbprints....whereas if you did a thumbprint of DOB....well, sounds like an ugly death.  Like I've heard some people having near-death-doses of these things say, they thought to themselves, "What a terrible, stupid way to die"....hmmm...anyone know just why it is that we can "overdose" on LSD and merely be flying for multiple days, whereas the same dosage of a research chemical and you're flying for eternity?

--------------------
Achuma's Psilocybe Extraction Pictorial

Pictured: crystalline extract derived from Psilocybe Cubensis.  See link for detailed instructions, as well as a lengthy discussion on the properties of light.

OfflineSlightly Sober
Stranger

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: Achuma]
    #13363478 - 10/20/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah I've heard AMT is insane stuff, some of my buddies have even said it's better than the classic LSD itself. The only thing that scares me thought is the potential for overdose.

InvisibleLongStrangeTrip
Deadhead

Re: Blotter Research Chemicals [Re: Achuma]
    #13363491 - 10/20/10 07:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Achuma said:
Quote:

LongStrangeTrip said:

wow, so Nichols and friends finally beat LSD in the potency space race?  Interesting that LSD is super-potent and people do things like puddles and thumbprints....whereas if you did a thumbprint of DOB....well, sounds like an ugly death.  Like I've heard some people having near-death-doses of these things say, they thought to themselves, "What a terrible, stupid way to die"....hmmm...anyone know just why it is that we can "overdose" on LSD and merely be flying for multiple days, whereas the same dosage of a research chemical and you're flying for eternity?

Hell yea you are correct.

From reports of those who have taken these doses of 25C, they say that 200-300 micrograms produces a trip that is exactly like LSD in duration and effects. But, if you go over 1mg, it is known to cause blackouts, amnesia, severe and chronic nausea, the list goes on. They also say that about 200 mic's has little to no aches / nausea, and is a perfect mimic of LSD. If you are trying to fake it

Those hits are big and silly, due to the ease of dosing "measuring doses, I mean), AND, most importantly, you cannot mistake one for something LIKE lsd, because you could certainly lay it onto known / unknown blotter paper of the normal, tiny, LSD size.

I have been dying to try this, just because I REALLY want to know if it is similar to doses I have had in the past, sold as LSD, and suspected them to be an RC. Its too bad I am so busy they are just sittin here!! :lsd:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules