Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Loc: I. D.idnt A.sk H.ow O.ld
2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help
    #1335494 - 02/25/03 03:33 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hey i have had sterilized jars . 12 jars..(pf style) for about 2 months and i have not innoculated them yet! do you think that if i innoculate them they will contaminate.....they have masking tape over their holes... and they were sterilized for 30 minutes in a functional pressure cooker
they look alright from the outside but i only have enough sporeprint for like a quarter of a syringe and i dont want to waste it..... can you tell me if it is ok to re-innoculate!!!! or not grow for a year.....
WHile i was in jail.... my asshole friend lost my pressure cooker and i can not find a new one.....................so i can not resterilize
i have had jars before that were sterilized and i left them outside in my car in the freezing weather...........>>>>>>>>>>>............>>.>>>....>>>>........>>
when i brought them inside and innoculated them they smelled like shit and they didnt look contaminated but the spores only germinated in a couple of them.....
so please hook a brother up with some advice please

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: Yeti_009]
    #1335509 - 02/25/03 03:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Make some new jars.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: dog]
    #1335542 - 02/25/03 03:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i Cant man!!! Stupid phriends lost my pressure cooker while i was in jail !!!!!
Check it out....how stupid is this shit...
I am barely 18 .... And My 17' year old girlfriends mom, hates me because i am white and i make her daughter happy..... My lover's mom lied under oath to procure a NO-CONTACT Order against me......... Well about a month ago i really wanted to see her and i went over to her house and watched a movie with her....... (oh yea by the way my Lover is a 100% Beautiful Puerto Rican Woman )
Somehow the police found out i was over there and tracked me down that same day, and arrested me... I was in jail for over two weeks, just for seeing my lover......... Is there any way i can get this dismissed because the No-contact order was filed under perjury because she lied to the court to obtain it!!
I know it is off the topic but i just wanted your opinions of how stupid i am for going to jail for a woman i love !!!!

Edited by Yeti_009 (02/25/03 03:53 PM)

Offlinemike
iHugTrees

#1335585 - 02/25/03 04:01 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude, i am not sure the jars are a good thing to be messing with at this time. i am not trying to tell you whats what man, i am just giving you a peek of a different window.
about your whole court situation, i would say if you have proof (if its even possible) that she lied, you would have some chance at getting the no contact bullshit cleared. otherwise i would say, start looking for a way around it...that IS bullshit.

i wish you the best man.

--------------------
Once you can accept the universe as matter expanding into nothing that is something, wearing stripes with plaid comes easy.
-Albert Einstein

Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: mike]
    #1335779 - 02/25/03 05:04 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you shuold fucking stab her mother in the neck with a screwdriver

but about your jars

i would innoculate them, if they havent contaminated in 2 months, they prolly wont, just be sterile with your methods

or you could steam them for like an hour??

OfflineJoker902
anti FOB

Loc: MI
Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: liftedoff420]
    #1336179 - 02/25/03 08:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

"all words were forwarded by my neighbors manager @ kfc"
would it be a good idea to inoculate water into the jars? i have a couple jars like that also & was wondering if i could innoculate water & then the spores

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: Joker902]
    #1336598 - 02/26/03 02:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok, COME ON PEOPLE...... there have been 70 people that have viewed this thread...and only a couple replies..
i dont care what you say........give me advice about how to kill her Evil Mother, or advice about what to do with my jars, when i dont have a pressure cooker..........
If anyone wants to donate a sporeprint....i promise i will send the future prints i take.... back to you....or to the FSRA or somewhere else.......
Shit man..............could make a heavy spore solution and fill up a cropduster and fly over Idaho and drop spores everywhere!!!!!
MASS PROPAGATION!!!!
BWaHAHAHA

P.S. I have Horses and Cows in my pasture..... if i got Psilocybe spores and mixed them with water and put them in a weed sprayer and walked around the pasture and sprayed all of the shit down nice and saturated like..... would i more than likely have mushrooms growing in my yard within the year........

And one more question....... will psilocybe cubensis B+ strain mycellium survive freezing temperatures outside........they are old casings that were prematurely destroyed by my parents and thrown in the trash....i salvaged them and buried them under about 2 inches of dirt....... it has been about 3 months...... will they start growing again if i left them outside??

Anyone who has anything to say about anything at all....I just dont give a phuck....just say it.... please

Peace
Yeti

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #1336673 - 02/26/03 03:46 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

enough sporeprint for 1/4 a syringe?
if you can see any black on the sporeprint, then what you are looking at is 100's if not 1000's of spores. you could easily make 100 syringes from a normal print.

if you sterilised properly they are ok. do you think unopened jars of carrots would go off when sitting unopened on your shelf for 2 months?
if they are not moldy now then they were probably sterilised correctly. i would have given them longer than 30mins myself. that was 30 mins counted AFTER they reached 15psi right?

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: blackout]
    #1336723 - 02/26/03 04:10 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Nah..... i only waited 30 minutes..., as soon as the water started boiling i counted down 30 minutes........ it has worked before......but i have also had problems with doing the same thing... I left them outside for a couple weeks, cuz i was waiting for spores from the HAWKS EYE... as soon as i brought them inside and innoculated them they started to stink like rotten Poontang.... only a couple of the jars showed signs of germination.... i am still living with the parents untill i pay off my LAWYER.. so it is very difficult to even sterilize syringes let alone make a spore syringe.... my bitch mom threw my old syringes away and my shot glass........ so it is going to be very hard just to make another syringe...
I wrecked my car doing cookie's....... (wrapped it around a telephone pole) so I cant go anywhere else very easily, i need to buy more empty syringes..... a new shotglass ....
and the spore print has barely any traces of black on the paper... ... I bought the prints from The Hawks Eye and when they arrived in the mail, 95 percent of the spores fell off of the prints and stuck to the inside of the bag... I paid 15 dollars a piece for two spore prints that i got to make a really shitty syringe from....(and those syringes, i used on the jars that never germinated correctly). So i am kinda fucked...
well hopefully someone feels sorry for this poor ass white boy, and sends me a sporeprint if i send future prints to the FSRA.....anyone want to help me out!?? please people....hook a newbie up....
Peace
Yeti

OfflinePooGrower
Mr. Hanky

Loc: East Side
    #1336728 - 02/26/03 04:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If your gonna use them like i think you are ATLEAST try to get it sterilized with a pot. If your using pf tek ( i skimmed threw) it will be fine keep it as hot as you can get it.(210) If your using grain id try it anyway. It would be better then nothing. And if you dont have a big pot, then that sucks. And about the girl thing, find someone you can see. GIRLS WILL FUCK YOUR SHIT UP. You gotta be more careful with girls then with cops. They know best and when you get fighting or aruguing and shit hits the fan watch out they go phyco. Or maybe thats my gf oh well haha

--------------------
"I WONT STOP TILL I HAVE A LIFE TIME SUPPLY" "dont be offended by anything i say, its in a joking manner"

Offlineblackout
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
    #1336765 - 02/26/03 04:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my pc doesnt even begin to reach 15psi pressure until about 15-20 mins after the water boils. so id say you only steamed the jars. if only steamed they will need about an hour or more. i would steam the same jars again for 90 mins to be sure- kinda like fractionally sterilizing them. or better still get them up to 15psi for an hour.
the insides of the spore bags will be sterile too if you didnt let any air in. you can just shoot some water into the bag and suck it back out. it is better to shoot only 1/2 a syringe in as it is difficult to "resuck" up a full 10cc

also if living with your parents i would do sclerotia

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

#1337668 - 02/26/03 10:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Goddamnit people....give me some PHUCKING PHEEDBACK!! i need people to tell me things....like good luck....drink beer....eat shrooms......kill her mom..
I dont give a Phuck just tell me something please!!!

Invisiblepussycontrol
unregistered

Loc: unregistered
    #1337719 - 02/26/03 11:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude what the fuck is your deal , im about to pay her mom to come get your ass again you stupid fuck, look man a few people have gave you advice to start over and what not, yet your dumb ass re=posts something about needing feedback.

i was actually gonna say something like run that bitch down the highway behind your car, but fuck kid your going off on us like its our problem , get a fuckin life if you think your gonna pull that shit.

pussycontrol.bitch

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: pussycontrol]
    #1343254 - 02/28/03 02:29 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

HAHAHAHAHA
thats funny..... come on............. you got more than that..this is entertaining...keep talking shit..
comeon
just say a profane word at least
fucking bastards

hahahahaha

OfflineBigJohnson
Whoa! You guysneed to lightenup!

Loc: The Yard
    #1343294 - 02/28/03 02:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Its funny what stuff comes up missing while in jail.

--------------------
Should the US relegalize drugs?

http://www.lp.org/issues/relegalize.html

OfflineYeti_009
CryptoZoologicalAnimal

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: BigJohnson]
    #1614821 - 06/06/03 02:03 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Does anyone know how to fix the seal on a pressure cooker??

OfflineFunkyBudah
myco-wizard

Loc: Shakedown Street
    #1614952 - 06/06/03 03:07 PM (20 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HAHAHAHAHA
thats funny..... come on............. you got more than that..this is entertaining...keep talking shit..
comeon
just say a profane word at least
fucking bastards

hahahahaha

Get a grip.

-FB

InvisibleLedd
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Innerspace Flag
Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: FunkyBudah]
    #8600862 - 07/06/08 01:47 PM (15 years, 8 months ago)

If your jars are BRF jars, steaming is acceptable. 90 minutes of a good boil has worked for me so far.

One quarter of a syringe? Try sterilizing some water and sucking it into the syringe, mixing the new sterile water with the old. I have never done this nor read of it anywhere, but it seems logical to me.

If your going to reuse the jars, I would re-sterilize them since you only did 30 minutes the first time.

All in all though, I would go with new jars. The two hours of prep could save you weeks of waiting for green mold.

--------------------
We mean nothing we do not mean to do.

OfflineBilly Paradise
Strange
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: dog]
    #25490859 - 09/26/18 03:14 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

Dude. The sing Stupify by Disturbed is about your predicament. David Draiman said he wrote that song, because his Puerto Rican girlfriend's dad found out he was of Jewish decent and shunned him from being with her.
I knew a whole slew of Freakin Ricans while I lived in Florida. I don't think they are racist as a collective, but definitely proud of their race.

About the jars...resterilize in a pot.
Watch pf tek tutorials on youtube. You don't have to have a PC.

InvisibleCaps McGee
Grandaddy Smurfshack
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: ally known as ... Flag
Re: 2 month old Sterilized PF tek Jars... Please help [Re: Billy Paradise]
    #25491019 - 09/26/18 04:30 PM (5 years, 5 months ago)

This thread is old AF dude...

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale