Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineshroomed
Stranger
Here goes..
    #1334592 - 02/25/03 01:18 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This information was overheard from an unknown source while waiting in line for concert tickets, this is not a firsthand account:

Ok, So im doing a birdseed tek..

Basically, I have 10 half pint jars, each with a polyfill filter in the top

I filled each jar with the right ratio of millit/water according to this: http://www.fungifun.org/grain/

Then, I pressure cooked all the jars at 15PSI for one hour

After one hour, I removed all the jars, shook them all, then replaced the jars in the pressure cooker for another 20 minutes

I then let them cool in the pressure cooker overnight

the next day, I cleaned a small bathroom with Lysol, It was spotless, completely clean, or as clean as it could get

I wore a medical mask, and latex gloves, and injected each jar with 3.5CC's of creeper spores, from littleguy

Then, all the jars were placed in a clear sterilized rubbermade container

Then, I placed the container with the jars on an electric blanket that has temperature settings, and I have the container at exactly 81 degrees F

Any suggestions? When Can I expect to see if they are contaminated? thanks for your input, I'll update this as it happens

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineshroomed
Stranger
Re: Here goes.. [Re: shroomed]
    #1334681 - 02/25/03 01:42 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

This information was overheard from an unknown source while waiting in line for concert tickets, this is not a firsthand account:

Also...Assuming everything goes as planned, I intend to case these

Whats the best method? I know there are many, but from those of you who have had AWESOME success, please, I very good at following instructions, what steps are involved? Whats the best substraite material for a casing? Or, should I simply put the cakes in a teranium? So much information is in the FAQ/Various guides, that its hard to tell what the most effective method is.....

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation