Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepsylo33o
enthusiast
Loc: Europe
Siniucichi and spider mites problem..
    #1332895 - 02/24/03 09:52 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

This is not the first time my sinicuichi plants get thoses bugs, but each time I treated them with soapy water, all the leaves got "burnt" and die off.. they start growing agai, though. I tried water and tobacco leaves, and the mites did not die... what can I do?

--------------------
I am the holy spirit
I am whole in spirit

Edited by psylo33o (02/24/03 09:53 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinecanid
irregular meat sprocket
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: looking for zeebras, n. c...
Re: Siniucichi and spider mites problem.. [Re: psylo33o]
    #1332913 - 02/24/03 10:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you shouldn't be using high enough soap concentrations to burn the plant.
for the long term i recomend setting up a growing environment that is free of bugs and maintaining it that way. it dosen't do any good to get rid of the bugs if they're going to keep coming back.

--------------------

Attn PWN hunters: If you should come across a bluing Psilocybe matching P. pellicolusa please smell it.
If you detect a scent reminiscent of Anethole (anise) please preserve a specimen or two for study and please PM me.

Invisibleperuvian spark
Stranger

#1333068 - 02/25/03 01:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Bring up the humidity in the room where the plants are if its too low. Spider mites are attracted to hot and dry environments, especially ones where nice, juicy plants are growing.

--------------------
"The only unchangeable certainty is that nothing is certain and everything is changeable."

InvisibleZen Peddler
Male User Gallery

Loc: orbit
Re: Siniucichi and spider mites problem.. [Re: peruvian spark]
    #1334529 - 02/25/03 10:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I thought Heimia Scalifolia prefer hot dryish climates? Mine grow well in Australian conditions

--------------------

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1334574 - 02/25/03 11:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hes right you shouldnt be puting the soap on in such a strong dose dilute it more and do it out of direct sunlight or strong artifical light as that may make the leaves burn faster..Clean down all the walls and pots ext.Also spray the soap once a day for 1 week as it wont affect the spider mite eggs.So you need to spray oftern to get the hatching eggs before they repeat the cycle and relay eggs.Also try hovering your plants if you have a bad infestaion.The only and best way ive found to control them is to use a preditory mite that will hunt them and eat them  :smile: you can get these at online oranic pestacides and bug supplyer.I forget the name though.They work well :smile: when all else fails
Good luck i fucking hate spider mites 

--------------------
er

Offlinefelixhigh
Scientist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ly
    #1335158 - 02/25/03 02:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

one of these days i saw on TV a guy using leaves full of 'rapine mites' in order to kill the spider mites.soon the 'rapine mites' take over the webs and eat all the spider mites... it is cool to see the bloody suckers die. :wink:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies