Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
satanic puzzle
    #1332468 - 02/24/03 07:05 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

can you figure out how the pentagram relates to the mark of the beast (666)? (Hint: The answer should be derived mathematically) Now off to work my little spawns of satan!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: satanic puzzle [Re: chodamunky]
    #1332533 - 02/24/03 07:38 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

the pentagram is a symbol of the five-letter magical name of Christ.
that is why satanists use the Inverted pentagram as their symbol.

the pentagram is the fifth ratio, 2:3.

2 divided by 3 = .666

The Gnostics believed the serpent in the tree of knowledge was Christ.

The pentegram was adopted by the ancient philosophers as the symbol of knowledge of the mysteries of creation. They also assosiated the pentagram with light. All line segments tn the pentagram are in perfect Golden Mean proportion.

Pentagonal geometries manifest naturally only in biological systems. The geometries of the pentagon act as a waveguide or antenna for the specific varietys of energy the create biological life. Non-organic materials, such as crystals and stones, never exibit pentagonal patterns.

The primary angle of the pentagram is 72 degrees (360/5) This is half of 144 which is a fractal of the light harmonic. The outer angles of the pentagon in the core of the pentagram are 144 degrees.

The pentagram is one of the basic components of the icosahedron, which is one of the components of the UVG grid.

DNA is composed of a lattice of 12 interlocking pentagrams that create a ratcheted dodecahedron. The DNA "ratchets" 10 times to make a complete turn. Each segment of the turn will therefore be seperated by 36 degrees, a harmonic of 144. 36 reduces to 9. All angles in the pentagram reduce to 9,

The Amerikan "Pentagon" is aligned with the north star, and aligned with the planetary grid node in the bermuda triangle.

Don Tyson said, "The symbols of Light and creation, when inverted, become symbols of ignorance and destruction."

Edited by soundmind (02/24/03 08:09 PM)

Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: Middleman]
    #1334781 - 02/25/03 02:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The primary angle of the pentagram is 72 degrees (360/5) This is half of 144 which is a fractal of the light harmonic. The outer angles of the pentagon in the core of the pentagram are 144 degrees.

Each segment of the turn will therefore be seperated by 36 degrees, a harmonic of 144. 36 reduces to 9. All angles in the pentagram reduce to 9

bravo!  :smile:  this is precisely correct, there are three different angles inside the pentagram. 72, 36, and 144. Now, 7+2=9, 3+6=9, and 1+4+4=9, that is 999. If you invert 999, just like satanists invert the pentagram, you get 666! I had no previous knowledge of the pentagram and its meanings, until I came upon this discovery in my english class. I drew the pentagram and wondered what all the different angles were and I ended up with 666. Thanks for solving my puzzle, my friends thought i was a little insane when i showed them this  :grin:

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: chodamunky]
    #1336427 - 02/26/03 02:12 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If you work the numbers long enough, the angle of pyramids will reveal the fact that Egyptians came flying in from space.

The Pentagram belongs in the Pagan/Wiccan tradition which predates any mention of "satan" in fact, since tons of Christians believe creation happened 5.000 years ago, carbon dating sez it even predates Creation itself :grin:

Seriously now. Satanism is inverse Christianity. The Pentagram was taken from the Pagans of old (who had europe's indigenous belief) and perverted to be the symbol of the Enemy by the invading foreign religion. That's what the pentacle has to do with "satan". 

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

Offlinejohnnyfive
Burning withCircles!
Loc: Hell
    #1337404 - 02/26/03 11:16 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

"The Gnostics believed the serpent in the tree of knowledge was Christ"

i wouldn't dought that one.

In the movie the matrix, the agent turns to morpheus and says, that when the first matrix was created they tryed to make it perfect, but they couldn't figure out what was perfect for us. Then the tree of knowledge comes in, god says don't eat the fruit from this tree. The first matrix was the supposed beginnings of the christian heaven. The fact is that the reason it didn't work was, that we were not free!!!!!! We weren't free to eat the fruit, even though we had everything (so they say), the fact remains that we were not free! The perfect world is a world with NO LIMITS!

Freedom is the keys to the beginning of time and through the end too!!!!

--------------------
And the gameshow host rings the buzzer (brrnnntt) oh and now you get a face full of face!

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: johnnyfive]
    #1337468 - 02/26/03 11:35 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

If you haven't read it, there is a very good essay on the 'whatisthematrix.com' site about all the spiritual references in the first movie... everything from the make and model number on the core of the ship (some verse from Mark in the Bible) to Neo rising from the dead at the end as a Christ figure. A very good read, though a bit long winded.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineViking
"I've beenworking on myrr..rou..routine!"

Loc: Ontario, Canada
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: Asante]
    #1338336 - 02/26/03 05:33 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Could you elaborate on this? I remember catching the end of some A&E show where they mentioned this. Apparantly the height of the great pyramid divided by the length of the base gives pi...or something like that.

Viking

Quote:

If you work the numbers long enough, the angle of pyramids will reveal the fact that Egyptians came flying in from space.

OfflineAsanteA
light your candle on my love
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right Here - Right Now
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: Viking]
    #1346030 - 03/02/03 03:25 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Seen a discovery channel doc on it.

Amazing stuff, really... But it's quite possible to get severely tangled up in numerology & similar stuff. People tend to find what they want to find especially in numbers games. Reminds me of someone in love picking petals off a daisy mumbling:
She loves me...
she loves me lots..
she loves me...

Gotta see that awesome documentary tho! I believe alot is utter bullshit, but indeed the Egyptians were masters of astrology & really thought those pyramids trough.

--------------------
CLICK ONE -->  :redpill:  :bluepill:  <-- GO PLACES
SEARCH ENGINE  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI
PSYCHOSIS, SYNCHRONICITIES, SHAMANISM & THE SUPERNATURAL WA&F

From the Outcasts to the Incrowd, from the Clueless to the Helpful, it takes the whole Shroomery to help a n00b

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
    #1346053 - 03/02/03 04:10 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Who be this Don tyson I be hearing so much about?

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Invisiblehawk
Stranger
Re: satanic puzzle [Re: Asante]
    #1346729 - 03/02/03 12:56 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

[quote

The Pentagram belongs in the Pagan/Wiccan tradition which predates any mention of "satan" in fact, since tons of Christians believe creation happened 5.000 years ago, carbon dating sez it even predates Creation itself :grin:

Not to be a pain but the Wican Tradition was formed in the late fifties by a man named Gerald Gardner and it does not encompass all of paganism. The Pentagram has been around longer then Paganism, Satanism, Wica, or
any western magical tradition. 

Edited by hawk (03/02/03 06:11 PM)

Offlinefalcon
In the green

Re: satanic puzzle [Re: Seuss]
    #1346834 - 03/02/03 01:59 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

The Gnostic myth with Sophia and Yaldabaoth is some delicious Christianity. I've been fed the white bread and baloney version all my life. Not that I'm a great believer but if your going to have a tale that explain existence this is good one.

--------------------
Quote:

OrgoneConclusion said:
I have done it before and it never has an effect on the true believer so what is the point?

Edited by falcon (03/02/03 02:56 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology