Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinepyronym
society sucks
 User Gallery

Loc: Durkadurkastan
21.2 grams fresh mazatapec 2nd trip
    #13319622 - 10/11/10 07:26 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well this was my second trip I was so enamored with the entire process after my first trip that I decided that I needed to grow on my own.  I harvested my first flush from two of my cakes.  I came away with 80 grams wet which I figure is 3 decent trips.  For this trip I decided I would go it alone to see what happens and have "my" trip and not a group experience.

I started eating them around 1:30 on Saturday.  I had started on an empty stomach.  I was chewing the shrooms then forcing them down with a gulp of beer.  I had finished by around 1:50.  I went to the bathroom and glanced in the mirror.  My pupils were already fully dilated and I was beginning for start feeling it.  I started feeling queasy so I loaded up the surfer and started to vape.  I ran back to the bathroom and threw up.  Now I'm feeling much better.  I went outside.  I watched some flies near my trashcan for a while.  Awesome tracers.  I talked to a stink bug for a bit.  I was completely amazed at how he was built he was completely alien to me.  I was fascinated by his exoskeleton.  I start to feel like I need to find insects when I trip to understand them better it's becoming a theme.  I chatted with my dog.  I felt her breath on my leg it felt alive.  I really understood what a friend she was to me.
I started thinking to myself.  I thought a lot about life which inevitably lead to me thinking about death.  I looked at my pack of camel crush and the camel on the box turned into a skull.  I started thinking more and more about death and how we are all dying a little each day.  Even my 4 year old daughter is dying.  Then I though about how much I want to be with the people I love while I'm still here.  Somehow I got back on the thought of my cigarettes and I realized they take me away in both a good and a bad way.  I hate my job and cigarettes give me an excuse to take a break and walk away from it.  In the same hand they take me away from the things I love like my daughter and my family.  I thought about it and long term they are going to take me away from everything that I love so I made the determination to finish my pack then quit for good.  Now I just need to get past the nicotine cravings and I'm good. 
I thought more about life and death.  After growing these mushrooms myself and just being able to grow so fast I thought about my daughter like a mushroom.  I thought she's getting so big so fast she's growing and dying right before my eyes.  Now I have another daughter on the way and I'm going to have to go through the same thing with her more likely than not my children will have to watch me die and I feel sad for them. 
I tried to change scenery walking in and out tried to watch television but in the end I just needed to be alone with my thoughts.  I had a very emotional trip.  I felt alone.  I felt sad.  I needed.  Some people may say this was a bad trip but I feel it was extremely therapeutic. These are issues that I feel I needed to face and I don't know when I would have ever gotten around to it on my own.  I then started thinking about collective conscious and how even though I die I will live forever.  I thought that because my daughter knows me when I die I will be remembered.  When my daughter dies she will be remembered which in a round about way is me me remembered also.  I feel like we are all a big network of mycelium what I know, you know, and what you know, I know, we just don't realize we know it yet. this was all by about 3:00pm
I decided that my girlfriend would be home soon so I better get ready so we could go out.  I spent all of forever looking for a matching pair of socks.  Success!!! I now have a matching pair of socks.  I get dressed and spend 5 minutes(it felt like 5 hours) looking for my shoes.  Ah I find them in the bathroom.  I slip on my left then my right.  Fuck!!!!!!! I puked in my shoe now I have no clean pairs of socks I'm not together enough to remember to check the drier. Oh well. 
3:30 girlfriend is now home.  It's good to not be alone anymore.  We decide that we are going to head to fells point to get some food.  I am only half paying attention as she is driving and I have no clue where we are.  I end up finding my bearings and we park then walk to the restaurant.  I am grossed out by the fat hostess.  as she bends to pick up the menus I can not only see her nasty boobs more like moobs and her stomach.  We get seated inside because no tables are available outside so we get to listen to the annoying group of people watching football at the bar.  They don't know anything about football which makes it more annoying.  I want colonial type food, I would have given anything for some Game Pye from the kings arms tavern in Williamsburg but alas 3 hours would have been a bit too much of a drive.  I end up ordering chicken wings and roast pork loin chop with some sort of peach ragu.  I have the chicken wings and a yeungling then we get moved outside and the gross hostess give us menus again?!?  I go inside to let my freaking out waitress know that we just moved and didn't skip out on the bill.  We get our dinner and another yeungling.  I'm examining the food.  The rice and succotash tastes incredible the pork is delicious but what is this odd stuff topping the pork with the peaches.  I try it, it's delicious.  I still have no clue what it is so I ask the gf.  It's pork cheek this is the most delicious pork cheek that I've ever had.  She then tells me that pork cheek is code for asshole.  I now stop eating my pork.  I decide to smoke so I go next door.  I look at the house "The Robert Fulton House", it's the oldest standing urban residence in the city of Baltimore.  I sit on the bottom marble step. 
"What you doin sittin ere?" -Denise
"Excuse me?" -Me
"You on't work there why you sittin on they step?" -denise
"I'm just having a smoke ma'am." -me
"Well I work here and I live in this house and you can't be here!" -denise
"Ma'am you don't work here." -me
"wut" -denise
"ma'am just go about your business and I'll go about mine.  I won't pay you any mind and I'll be on my way in a moment." -me
"yaint ma husband, yaint my favfa. you can't tell me what to do" -denise
"Ma'am I'm on my way you have a good night" -me
I sit down and finish my beer.  As we are waiting for the check she comes over to our table to apologize for her rudeness.
"My name Denise. That french"
"I indian" -denise
"that's good well you have a good night Ma'am." -me
as we are walking away
"where you live?" -denise
"Baltimore" -me
The conversation struck me as funny and even though I was coming down I still feel it was part of my trip I just am not sure what it means yet.
I will update this if I remember anything else.

--------------------
Later,
Tom
My first growlog

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineamenra
Rookie!
Male

Loc: In the Clouds
Re: 21.2 grams fresh mazatapec 2nd trip [Re: pyronym]
    #13319653 - 10/11/10 07:43 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Nice report man.. I just harvested about 2 grams dry off my Maz Cakes.. :cool: Hope Mine is as Enlightening as your was :thumbup:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies