Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis and Mushrooms - timing and experiences [Re: Molly_Menopause]
    #13308623 - 10/08/10 12:51 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Molly_Menopause said:
Quote:

Libertin said:
Many would probably disagree with my suggestion but here goes I'm telling you straight how I do this.
  • Forget the beers. They just make you dehydrated and this could make your trip uncomfortable.
  • Don't smoke weed all day to lower your tolerance
  • Dose mushrooms. Preferably by eating them finely ground or broken into small pieces
  • Wait until around the peak, or just after the peak if you cannot recognise the peak (as it's your first time)
  • Smoke weed quickly
  • Get somewhere comfortable and lie down with your eyes closed. Trip premium sack.

I find that smoking weed this way brings on incredible visual hallucinations and an unbelievable body high. I find that smoking the weed absolutely makes the trip. I wouldn't trip without it. I abstain from weed for the whole day beforehand and wait until the peak to smoke it to gain maximum impact. I cannot stress this enough, the visuals are 100 times better for me once I've smoked some weed.

Whichever way you choose to trip, enjoy yourself! I'm sure you will! :wink:

Disagree with some points.
If you're dehydrated, drink some water maybe? duh
Agree about the not smoking till after the peak.
Why grind them up?
And you don't have to have your eyes closed to have a cool trip =) Espescially not with that low dose of shrooms.

But I completely agree on your opinion on weed. Smoke a lot! But don't before the trip, it will be worth the wait, promise! Especially not if you smoke a lot :laugh: Don't trip without myself.

Being hydrated is important and of course drinking water is the solution. No need for the "duh", that's just disrespectful. I don't think drinking beer is a good idea even if you intend to counter the dehydration by drinking water. Who wants to go to the toilet 5 times during a trip? Best to just avoid the whole problem by not drinking beer.

I said grind them up because that's what works for me. The trip comes on faster, the peak is higher and the nausea is reduced dramatically.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleScudreloaded
psychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: Wonderland
Re: Cannabis and Mushrooms - timing and experiences [Re: Libertin]
    #13312204 - 10/09/10 10:32 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i really hate how people bitch about the nausea that occurs during tripping. i just veiw it as going hand in hand with the trip.
you only go to the toliet 5 times during a trip?
lol i usualy have mad shits several times.i just got to the point where i go bathroom as opposed to holding it.
this may seem odd, but i am kinda curious as to how many times people go to the restroom while trippin. i think i go fairly frequently.
and drinking while tripping is weird kinda. sometimes i get the drunk feeling but most times i don't. Now i have been known to take a shot or two right after i first eat my shrooms.
i just enjoy being fucked up already during the come up. but last time i drank while tripping we just kept passing the tequlia bottle around and i never really felt drunk.had a poor-ish trip too. anytime i feel like everyone is out against me while tripping i say it was a bad trip.

--------------------
We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold. - Hunter S. Thompson

- believe what you may but take the internet with a grain of salt

InvisibleLibertin
Absurdist
 User Gallery

Re: Cannabis and Mushrooms - timing and experiences [Re: Scudreloaded]
    #13312355 - 10/09/10 11:12 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Who's bitching about nausea? I'm just saying I prefer less nausea than more.

I've never had the shits whilst or after tripping.

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: Cannabis and Mushrooms - timing and experiences [Re: futurehero02]
    #13312689 - 10/09/10 12:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I usually smoke constantly throughout my trip. Before i start eating to help me choke them down without nausea, and then ill roll one and wait until i start to come up. THEN i kick back, relax, and enjoy the smoke.

After that ill roll joints and hit my bong as i see fit until i hit baseline.

Never a bad time to blaze IMO!!!

Quote:

futurehero02 said:
Quote:

webidiot2k4 said:
IME smoking during doesn't do anything, so it's just a waste to smoke. Smoke some when your comedown starts right about when you start to feel "awkward" (I really have no other words to describe). I wouldn't recommend drinking or anything that makes you drowsy. The most important factor prior to tripping is mindset and setting. If you are in a good mood in a firmiliar and comfortable setting you should be fine.

you sir really are an idoit.(webidiot) anyways doesnt smoking weed put you in a good mood. wtf. if you want to set the mood...smoke some weed. it inhances my trip for me. It might not for you.

Thats why he said "In My Opinion"

You prove time and time again that your a complete jackass

--------------------
"the path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility, not LSD and sideburns"

:paperairplane:  :shroomeryhead:

Edited by Kevin_X2 (10/09/10 12:39 PM)

OfflineSanti
शांति
Male

Re: Cannabis and Mushrooms - timing and experiences [Re: Kevin_X2]
    #13312715 - 10/09/10 12:43 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

7. All of the above

--------------------

Offlinefuturehero02
uncoordinated teddy bear
Male User Gallery

#13312784 - 10/09/10 01:01 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kevin_X2 said:
I usually smoke constantly throughout my trip. Before i start eating to help me choke them down without nausea, and then ill roll one and wait until i start to come up. THEN i kick back, relax, and enjoy the smoke.

Quote:

futurehero02 said:
Quote:

webidiot2k4 said:
IME smoking during doesn't do anything, so it's just a waste to smoke. Smoke some when your comedown starts right about when you start to feel "awkward" (I really have no other words to describe). I wouldn't recommend drinking or anything that makes you drowsy. The most important factor prior to tripping is mindset and setting. If you are in a good mood in a firmiliar and comfortable setting you should be fine.

you sir really are an idoit.(webidiot) anyways doesnt smoking weed put you in a good mood. wtf. if you want to set the mood...smoke some weed. it inhances my trip for me. It might not for you.

fuck you.....your taking my post the wrong way. He was talking about moods. smoking weed puts you in a good mood, and a good mood is what you want to be in before a trip. so its not a waste to smoke and trip.
NOW STOP TALKING LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN ASS....It should be easy considering that Ralph has his dick in there.  :logic: and  :urstupid:

--------------------
Is it wrong to say hello when slapping somebody in the face?  O well.... :-)

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

#13312793 - 10/09/10 01:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

futurehero02 said:
Quote:

Kevin_X2 said:

Quote:

futurehero02 said:
Quote:

webidiot2k4 said:

fuck you.....your taking my post the wrong way. He was talking about moods. smoking weed puts you in a good mood, and a good mood is what you want to be in before a trip. so its not a waste to smoke and trip.
NOW STOP TALKING LIKE YOU THINK YOU KNOW SOMETHING AND PULL YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR FUCKIN ASS....It should be easy considering that Ralph has his dick in there.  :logic: and  :urstupid:

lol. Its funny to watch you try and take the high road after all the shit talking

--------------------
"the path to knighthood is paved with strength and nobility, not LSD and sideburns"

Offlinefuturehero02
uncoordinated teddy bear
Male User Gallery

#13312815 - 10/09/10 01:10 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

^^^^WHAT A DOUCHE. god i bet your a total loser too! like a bottom feeding sack chaser.

--------------------

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

#13312832 - 10/09/10 01:15 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:winner:

--------------------

Offlinefuturehero02
uncoordinated teddy bear
Male User Gallery

#13312849 - 10/09/10 01:19 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

why don't you go jump off a bridge and do society a favor. :notards:

--------------------

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

#13312875 - 10/09/10 01:28 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:winner:

--------------------

Offlinefuturehero02
uncoordinated teddy bear
Male User Gallery

#13312885 - 10/09/10 01:31 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

such a fuckin homo!  :laugh2:

--------------------

OfflineKevin_X2
Clyde Frog
Male User Gallery

#13312901 - 10/09/10 01:36 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:blah:

Mods close this!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies