Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineDemon
A Drug AgainstWar

Loc: j00/2 m07h3/2
Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil!
    #1330774 - 02/24/03 05:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You people who want to bomb Iraq think this way simply because you only care about money. You want the oil and the good economy war brings. You could give a DAMN about Iraq's people. Freeing Iraq is just an excuse. They're not imprisoned! Many Iraqis like it the way it is. You also want nuclear and weapon control. You hypocrits! You just want your nation be be in control of everyone. You don't know what freedome means. Leave Saddam and his harmless third-world country alone!

--------------------
"Sex is like a gun.. you aim, you shoot, you run" - Aerosmith

Come visit SacredShrooms.org!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: Demon]
    #1330860 - 02/24/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

You people who want to bomb Iraq think this way simply because you only care about money. You want the oil and the good economy war brings. You could give a DAMN about Iraq's people. Freeing Iraq is just an excuse. They're not imprisoned! Many Iraqis like it the way it is. You also want nuclear and weapon control. You hypocrits! You just want your nation be be in control of everyone. You don't know what freedome means. Leave Saddam and his harmless third-world country alone!

you're ignorant, the only iraqis who like things the way they are are those in power. Why were the kuwaiti's so happy when we freed them in 1991? because they were afraid of what saddam's regime would do. you're the hypocrit, i hope you enjoy the freedom you have to speak out against the gov't, because if you were in iraq you'd be dead right now. but who cares about that right? as long as you are free, you don't have to fight for someone else's freedom. another indication of your ignorance is that you call iraq a third-world country. do you even know where to find iraq on the map?? do you know what a third world country is??

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: flow]
    #1330873 - 02/24/03 06:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

And the only AMericans that are happy with the way things are now are the ones that have power and money.  :mad: 

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1330877 - 02/24/03 06:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

And the only AMericans that are happy with the way things are now are the ones that have power and money.

then they can vote to change things. the people of iraq can't, big difference. you can't even compare the two.

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
    #1330883 - 02/24/03 06:27 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Bullshit

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1330886 - 02/24/03 06:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i second that :smile: no war for cheaper car travel :smile: no dead children killed by america  to be saved by america????????  :smirk:

--------------------
er

Anonymous

#1330889 - 02/24/03 06:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Blah blah blah. Tired fucking arguments.

Quote:

They're not imprisoned! Many Iraqis like it the way it is.

Bullshit. Complete bullshit. Their economy is so terrible they cant even get adequate medical treatment, due to the economic sanctions that were put in place because of SADDAM HUSSEIN. They cant speak out against anything his regime does, or they will be thrown and jail, or possibly killed.

I dont support a war, but you dont know what the hell you're talking about.

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: ]
    #1330892 - 02/24/03 06:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It's about to be the same way in America a la Patriot Act

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
    #1330904 - 02/24/03 06:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

It's about to be the same way in America a la Patriot Act

Can you see the future?? It won't be the same, americans won't stand for it. We have a free media in this country, and if anything like this did happen, it would get HUGE international coverage.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
    #1330908 - 02/24/03 06:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

you're ignorant, the only iraqis who like things the way they are are those in power.

On the peace march in London I was amazed how many Iraqis were there to protest the war. Of course there are many who want to see the back of Sadaam but there are many who dont as well. I would also be intereseted to know how many of the Iraqis who want to see the back of the current regime are willing to see their family and friends killed by bombing. I would imagine they would prefer a more peaceful settlement to the situation. Doesnt it strike you as bizarre logic to kill those you proclaim to be saving?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: G a n j a]
    #1330910 - 02/24/03 06:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i second that no war for cheaper car travel no dead children killed by america to be saved by america????????

What dead children?? When did America kill any children??
how would you go about removing saddam??

Offlineflow
outlaw immortal
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: GazzBut]
    #1330922 - 02/24/03 06:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I would also be intereseted to know how many of the Iraqis who want to see the back of the current regime are willing to see their family and friends killed by bombing. I would imagine they would prefer a more peaceful settlement to the situation. Doesnt it strike you as bizarre logic to kill those you proclaim to be saving?

how many innocent civilians are killed by bombing??? very few. The US has the best precision bombering system in the world, we would avoid civilian casualities better than anyone else. That said, there is no peaceful solution to removing saddam, so why shouldn't the country with the best ability to avoid civilian casualites remove him?? Is this bizarre logic???

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: ]
    #1330926 - 02/24/03 06:40 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Their economy is so terrible they cant even get adequate medical treatment, due to the economic sanctions that were put in place because of SADDAM HUSSEIN.

The reason they cannot get adequate medical treatment is due to the fact that medical equipment and medicine which could never be used to manufacture chemical weapons is still sanctioned and therefore unavailable.

I remember seeing an interview with a Kurdish doctor who was shaking his head in disbelief at the fact that items essential to childcare were prohibited by the UN sanctions.

Sadaam may be responsible for the arrival of sanctions but we are responsible for their humane appplication. A responsibility in which have failed dismally.

Dont forget that before sanctions Sadaam Hussein had given the Iraqis one of the best health systems in the middle east.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1330930 - 02/24/03 06:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

That said, there is no peaceful solution to removing saddam

In my mind that statement implies a huge lack of vision, compassion and intelligence.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1330938 - 02/24/03 06:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

The US has the best precision bombering system in the world, we would avoid civilian casualities better than anyone else.

Dont make me laugh. The US cant even avoid killing their own troops with their incompetence let alone Iraqi civillians.

Thousands of innocent Iraqis will die in what will be the most brutal bombing campaign in the history of mankind.

You are unable to see these facts. You merely spout the rhetoric you are fed through the media.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

InvisibleG a n j a
Pictish and proud
 User Gallery

Loc: Zone ate
    #1330942 - 02/24/03 06:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

so you belive if we go to war no children will die as a result of bombing?do you belive america and the uk didnt kill any children in every war theyve ever fought in.Iraqi children died in the gulf war children also died in baltics as a result of us bombing.Dont tell me you dont realise this?

Whats it got to do with me weather saddam is removed or not?I would say it has as much to do with me as it has to do with america.Nothing.Its up to the iraqi people to do it themselves,if they dont do it to your time scale im sorry about that but there from a very hot country things take longer "uon'shalla"(sp?).
I suppose i would have stopped it by not being the one to arm him in the first place but then i have no time machien and also no control over who america and the uk sell what to so cant help there.

Ok so final anwser is i would do nothing its nothing to do with me,is called minding my own buisness some thing your government would do well to heed.(dont spout shit now about america if minding its own buisness wouldnt be
giving so much to charity as to me thats a moote point)

--------------------
er

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
    #1330944 - 02/24/03 06:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm happy and I don't have much of either,yet. opportunity, that is what it is all about.

--------------------
I hope all bleeding hearts Die from bloodloss!!!!!

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
    #1330973 - 02/24/03 07:06 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

You people who want to bomb Iraq think this way simply because you only care about money. You want the oil and the good economy war brings. You could give a DAMN about Iraq's people.

How the fuck do you know?! How do you know what my intentions are. How do you know what president bush's intentions are? I believe he is a noble man with noble intentions. I believe all dictators should be removed from power one at a time. starting with the worst of them.

I saw an Iraqi guard standing in front a picture of saddam in the news. Anyone who loves freedom should be appalled at this orwellian shit! What is wrong with you fucking people. The world is changing. By force if necassary!

--------------------

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: Leave Iraq Alone. No war for oil! [Re: G a n j a]
    #1330977 - 02/24/03 07:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Oh ,you want to save babies but you do not care about the conditions they are raised in. how fucking compassionate you hypocrite! You have nothing of value to say. you are an Idiot.

--------------------

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

#1330983 - 02/24/03 07:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Quote:

i second that no war for cheaper car travel no dead children killed by america to be saved by america????????

What dead children?? When did America kill any children??
how would you go about removing saddam??

have you ever seen the video of a smart bomb hitting a bridge just as a school bus drives onto it? those dead children.

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom