Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
The Infinite Source of Love Inside. * 5
    #13283285 - 10/03/10 10:10 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

A few months ago, I had a groundbreaking experience on mescaline.  I took large doses every four hours so that I was tripping for over 24 hours.  It was just something that felt right at the time.  I had surreal and amazing experiences, but the most profound was that I realized and EXPERIENCED an infinite source of love inside of me.  It was so incredible to realize and experience the infinite nature of love.  I realized I have enough love inside me to pour out for every person in existence, infinite. 

Previous to this, I was a "love hoarder," I would only shower love on people who I felt deserved it.  What a sad, limiting and self-destructive mentality! 

Love is infinite, and there is enough in the Source to fill up everything and everyone. 

In the months after the trip, I've been slowly attempting to integrate this valuable and priceless experience.  Now I'm finally back in my sober head where I was on that mescaline trip.  Now I feel so open and so changed, that I just want to pour it out to everyone I meet because I am highly aware that there is an infinite source inside me.  It's like I have this constant contact with the Infinite Source of Love.  It's not even overwhelming; it's just how it is. 

Can anyone relate?  I feel really happy and blessed to be in contact with the Infinite Source of Love Inside.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: MOTH]
    #13283343 - 10/03/10 10:26 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I can relate in the sense that I've felt like that at times in my life.

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

Offlinejack69
jwh-laced Bong Smoking Master

#13283760 - 10/03/10 12:12 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Thats awesome,man.How did you take the mescaline? I've been meaning to try it. How is it compared to other psychadelics?

InvisibleIcelander
Male

Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: jack69]
    #13283930 - 10/03/10 12:42 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I just sat though a 18 hour experience with a friend who I turned on to some, months ago and he just got around to using it yesterday. He's still not altogether down. He took a hefty dose:grin: Last time I talked to him he was begging for it to be over.:lol: Actually it was Peruvian San Pedro.

--------------------

Offlinejack69

Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: Icelander]
    #13283953 - 10/03/10 12:45 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

How much did he take and how did he take it?

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#13283959 - 10/03/10 12:47 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It was a powder and I think he took about 75 grams or more.

--------------------

Offlinejack69

#13283971 - 10/03/10 12:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

From what I hear 75 is like nothing. 350 to 450 grams is a good amount.

InvisibleIcelander
Male

#13284178 - 10/03/10 01:35 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

This is dry power. No one takes that much dried pwd to my knowledge and I know guys that are experts with this stuff and right here at the shroomery.:tongue: This isn't pussy weight san pedro and is grown for potency in Peru.

Obviously you haven't used it. I took 50 grams and had an intense 15 hr trip on this shit.

--------------------

Offlinejack69

#13284272 - 10/03/10 01:52 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Oh,my bad I thought you were talking about crystalized san pedro.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

#13284613 - 10/03/10 03:02 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

jack69 said:
Thats awesome,man.How did you take the mescaline? I've been meaning to try it. How is it compared to other psychadelics?

It can't compare to other psychedelics really, it is in a league of its own.  I love it just as much as I love mushrooms or LSD, but for different reasons.  Mescaline is just simply divine.  I love how long it lasts and how visual and introspective it can be, how primordial it can feel.  It's like flying, it places you in a totally new universe for hours upon hours. 

For my big mescaline trip I boiled down 110 grams of dried peruvian torch to a syrup, dosed most of it at once, and then drank the rest over the course of 24 hours.  Note: this is a very large dose.  (I shared some of it with my partner) 

I took a journey deep deep inside...it was not without hardship but when I found the Source of Infinite Love I was reborn.

Edited by MOTH (10/03/10 03:06 PM)

OfflineKickleM
Wanderer
 User Gallery

#13285270 - 10/03/10 05:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
Previous to this, I was a "love hoarder," I would only shower love on people who I felt deserved it.  What a sad, limiting and self-destructive mentality! 

So now how will you interpret your behavior if you see disparate expressions of love remain?

--------------------
Why shouldn't the truth be stranger than fiction?
Fiction, after all, has to make sense. -- Mark Twain

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
    #13285880 - 10/03/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

do you ever feel disconnected from it?

i mean, you must feel like your connection weakens and strengthens, no?

Offlinemoi
Stranger

Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #13286279 - 10/03/10 08:49 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

wow man, that's awesome. your conscious effort to integrate this into your life was big enough to actually experience this when sober? it sounds like you're at least onto something. i know someone who kinda enlightened but it took him 1 year to stabilize that state. i don't know if your experience is connected to enlightenment.

i would so love to see how you actually are in reality. to better understand how this relates to my view on things.

i envy all the people that can shower in your love. :laugh:

OfflineNastyDHL
Male User Gallery

Loc: New England
Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: moi]
    #13286300 - 10/03/10 08:53 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

moi said:
i envy all the people that can shower in your love. :laugh:

hahahahaha wow that is awesome :hug:

InvisibleyogabunnyM
fancy cat
Female User Gallery

Loc: Nasty Women Get Shit Done
Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: MOTH] * 1
    #13287984 - 10/04/10 08:49 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:
A few months ago, I had a groundbreaking experience on mescaline.  I took large doses every four hours so that I was tripping for over 24 hours.  It was just something that felt right at the time.  I had surreal and amazing experiences, but the most profound was that I realized and EXPERIENCED an infinite source of love inside of me.  It was so incredible to realize and experience the infinite nature of love.  I realized I have enough love inside me to pour out for every person in existence, infinite. 

Love is infinite, and there is enough in the Source to fill up everything and everyone. 

In the months after the trip, I've been slowly attempting to integrate this valuable and priceless experience.  Now I'm finally back in my sober head where I was on that mescaline trip.  Now I feel so open and so changed, that I just want to pour it out to everyone I meet because I am highly aware that there is an infinite source inside me.  It's like I have this constant contact with the Infinite Source of Love.  It's not even overwhelming; it's just how it is. 

Can anyone relate?  I feel really happy and blessed to be in contact with the Infinite Source of Love Inside.

amazing.  this is basically my spiritual work at the moment.  im working on cultivating love by learning to confront and understand my fear.

brava!

--------------------

OfflineAlphaFalfa
imagine

Loc: 3 Seconds Ago. Flag
    #13290170 - 10/04/10 06:59 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

MOTH said:

This right here shouts a great no. Be very careful not to commit to this one, it could bring great anxiety and useless pain as it did to me. It's quite useless to say that love is inifinite, because you can't just feel love for people ALL the time, they will fear you simply because you can and you know this, however, the mescaline might have made you forget it.

Sorry if I sound like im preaching, but to me its pretty serious I've made the mistake in commiting to such a notion.

--------------------
if you ever feel lost, just remember, life is not a journey, it is entertainment, all 4 fun...

Offlinecircastes
Big Questions Small Head
Male User Gallery

Loc: straya Flag
Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: AlphaFalfa]
    #13290254 - 10/04/10 07:20 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I think this source of love can be accessed by developing the right mindset and by thinking the right thoughts. It's not exclusive to drug use.

--------------------
My solitude...
My shield...
My armour...

TESTED
WITH
FULL
FORCE

InvisibleParkseerf
 User Gallery

Loc: Louisiana
Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: circastes]
    #13292342 - 10/05/10 07:58 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

:leafromp::sun: Enjoy it

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Re: The Infinite Source of Love Inside. [Re: NastyDHL]
    #13292918 - 10/05/10 10:50 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Kickle said:
Quote:

MOTH said:

So now how will you interpret your behavior if you see disparate expressions of love remain?

If I notice myself feeling disproportionate levels of love in myself for people, I simply redirect my focus to the Source of Infinite Love that I feel inside myself.  And it's like I get warm and filled up and I get that "infinite feeling."  There is more then enough love for everyone, and I swell up with it.  It's like, right here.  Everyone has it.  It's just in most people the Infinite Source of Love is covered up by all sorts of conditioned patterning.  But you know, it's just a matter of reconnecting.  Once you connect to it, you can practice STAYING connected to it.  That's what I've been doing. 

Quote:

NastyDHL said:
do you ever feel disconnected from it?

i mean, you must feel like your connection weakens and strengthens, no?

Well, it's always here.  Sometimes the connection wanes, but all it takes is awareness to reconnect.  My focus is on staying connected to the Infinite Source of Love.  Therefore, I am. 

Thanks to everyone who replied with their thoughts.  :heart:

Oh, and you can definitely reach this state without drugs.  That's what I had to do.  The mescaline introduced me to the state.  But after it wore off, I had to get there again on my own. 

The key for me is knowing that the Source of Love is INFINITE. And it's here inside me.

Invisiblecc2
Mush

#13293071 - 10/05/10 11:24 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

interesting thread :stoned:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom