Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: fapjack]
    #13287880 - 10/04/10 08:19 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've never been in jail myself but my brother did some time when he was 17 or 18.

He got caught making counterfeit money on a computer scanner. He had the choice of 2 years probation or 9 months jail. He chose jail. (good choice!)

When he first went in he could get out of jail to go to school during the day but that ended when he failed a drug test. He got out in 6 months with good behavior.

They would make up their own games to pass the time. They'd draw a target on the wall and throw wet paper at it for darts, and they'd make paper bowling pins and balls for bowling. And I guess at night time everyone would empty out all the water from their toilets because it would let talk to the female inmates through the plumbing. :lol:

I didn't hear to many bad stories from when he was in their. Just that it sucked being strip searched and the shower and toilet situation sucked. And one time some guy tried to steal his blueberry muffin but his cellmate had his back and punched the dude in the face. :lol:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepropensity
۞̷ ̶۞̷ ̶
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bedrock America
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13287889 - 10/04/10 08:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Man you always hear stories of fights started over the cookies and shit at lunch time.

--------------------

۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢ www.cactophage.com ۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟͢
̸ۨ͜۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆ͯ̑͘ ̶̖̭ͧ͛ͬ͑ͣͦ̍ͧ͐͟Dolphins of Dank۞̷̛̗̗͉͇̰̅͒ͯͩ̆

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: propensity]
    #13287908 - 10/04/10 08:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

His cellmate ended up serving extra time for punching the guy too.

Iwasaclown, your second story makes jail sound easy. Sounds like being a trusty is the way to go.

--------------------

InvisibleLobsterSauceDiscord
 User Gallery

Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: propensity]
    #13287911 - 10/04/10 08:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I know a guy who's gone away for two months and it honestly couldn't have happened to a better person.

I haven't seen him in a long while but he's a scumbag piece of shit. I hope he becomes a junkie inside,I honestly do.

The world could do without this guy. I bet he'll be out soon though because of overcrowding.

--------------------

Invisiblevisions

Loc: utopia
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: LobsterSauce]
    #13287982 - 10/04/10 08:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My bestfriend is in jail right now, been 3 weeks now. VOP + a handful of other charges, I dont think he'll get off easy either, hes been to jail 11 times in the past 2 years. Whats ironic is he's the most peaceful person and would never hurt anyone. He's a skinny ass ginger kid
Once he was in the system he couldn't get himself out. Both his 'rent are dead, he's on his own at 22. He got a fucking DUI on new years 2010. Shit sucks. he's in too deep now, don't know how to help him or if he can even help himself now

--------------------

Edited by visions (10/04/10 08:50 AM)

Offlinefapjack
Title
 User Gallery

Loc: Central New Jersey
    #13287993 - 10/04/10 08:52 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

He didn't even go into how much jails, the worker tear has all the drugs and cigarettes.  When I was in county they shook down the workers tear and found a shit ton of heroin, booze, tobacco, etc.  Its work, but it makes the time easier.  I didn't bother with it because I refuse to work for a buck a day, and I could give 2 shits less about using drugs/drinking in jail.  Its a good deal though if you are doing a 364.

--------------------

OfflineVisionaryFlicker
Querulant
Male User Gallery

Loc: Amsterdam Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: fapjack]
    #13287999 - 10/04/10 08:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I spent three days in jail for doing graffiti in the tube. Spent only one day in jail on 2 other occasions for commiting a similar crime.

--------------------
l'enfer c'est les autres

InvisibleComputerism
Propagandist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Next to a Shrub
    #13288005 - 10/04/10 08:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Never been to jail. Probably will be now that I've signed up for medical marijuana and my favorite dispensaries are getting raided by the feds. Figures that you go legal, then become part of a federal investigation, rather than the other way around. This nation is pure insanity.

--------------------
Butterfly in the sky, I can go twice as high. :gethigh:

OfflineMaharishi_2_U
Opt Out Super Fag
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Streets Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: Computerism]
    #13288069 - 10/04/10 09:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Three months for farmin da herb!!
I had it very easy, bunk next to tv, most everyone knew who I was and what I was in for, and respected me taking charges like a man rather than roll.  COs talked about how I had some "good shit".
I read alot, played chess, translated for the illegals (food, candy, toiletries).  I try to make the best out of every situation, cuz hey, complaining never made anyone better.
Saw a couple dudes I had not seen in years, put on some mass, and learned how to cope a little better.  It sucked and was awful, but hey, I lived and I am smilin.
Learned how much I love my wife and family!!!
Stay out!!  If you grt hit, use brains over brawn.

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: PreparationH]
    #13288107 - 10/04/10 09:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

PreparationH said:
Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
I did 4 weekends in the county jail when if was 23 for DUI. It was pretty laid-back. We could sleep when we wanted to and they they let us have radios and such. All we did all day was play card games and listen to music. It still sucked though. We were lovked up and had to endure awful jail food.

yea but it was only weekends right? My friend got his second dui and had to do this over the summer.

Yeah, not exactly hard time, but I still had to hear that jail door clang shut behind me. Worst sound in the world. :argh:

InvisibleSilversoul
Rhizome
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Barricades
    #13288512 - 10/04/10 11:33 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was once in a holding tank for several hours for DUI charges that were later dropped.  That's about it.

--------------------

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
    #13288606 - 10/04/10 11:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Felony manufacturing of marijuana. 18 females, 20 clones. Went to jail for the night, drunk as FUCK. Ended up ultimately getting out on house arrest for 2 months, I RECOMMEND NEVER GOING ON HOUSE ARREST. Serve your time and save yourself lots of money. Then I got into a collision with my car several months later. Went to jail for 1.5 months just to find out by the judge at another county that I shouldn't have even been in jail! I spent thousands of dollars in fees and fines. I think the worst part about being in jail was.. being in jail, but in Washington County some fuckwad shit all over the inside of the shower and wiped it all over the walls and shit WTF is wrong with people. Jail sucks. Don't ever get in trouble enough to go. Oh, and being a felon sucks too. It pretty much makes life a lot more difficult to live having a felony on your record.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

Offlineeritas
ilovedrugs
Male

Loc: brooklyn NYC
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: misos]
    #13288644 - 10/04/10 12:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i once spent 24 hours in bookings
in a cell with about 50 other dudes with mad drunks and junkies passed out on the floor in piss
that sucked balls but that was the closest ive come to jail

--------------------
heres to our lives being meaningless
and how beautiful it is
because freedom doesnt have a purpose

check out my art :smile:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=14505741&page=0&vc=1#14505741
and my goggles and jewelry
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/15209555

Invisiblevinsue
Grand Old Fart
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Garden State(NJ) Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: eritas]
    #13289575 - 10/04/10 04:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
.. Oh, and being a felon sucks too. It pretty much makes life a lot more difficult to live having a felony on your record.

So you can't buy a hand gun, (legally).:shrug: My felony convictions allow me to avoid serving jury duty...(they're all guilty anyway):smirk: ...                               
Quote:

fapjack said:
... I used to like fucking with the COs and just acting like a retard to amuse myself.

... I bet you did...  :insano:  . . . :peace:

--------------------

"All mushrooms are edible; but some only once." Croatian proverb. BTW ...
  Have You Rated Ythans Mom Yet ?? ... :taser:  ... HERE'S HOW ... (be nice) .  :mod: ... :peace:

OfflineHakim0777
aka RACKBONE!!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PNW Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: Le_Canard]
    #13291174 - 10/04/10 10:24 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

ToiletDuk said:
Quote:

Hakim0777 said:
They had huge empty cells connected to the infirmary type thing. Ironically I had to get naked and go through the sack lifting-cough cough proccess multiple times a day. Naked I had to wear a huge flak jacket type thing that was made out of the same material as the matress. I had no blanket or pillow just matress and another matress for a pillow. I was in that fuckin hell hole for three days and then I had to convince them that I actually wasnt suicidal anymore so That I could spend the rest of my 40 day sentance among jackals and jackasses. It was so depressing that I actually looked forward to the social aspect of juvie XD.

Oh great therapy for a suicidal kid. Put them in a situation which makes them more depressed.

exactly. really counter intuitive no?

--------------------

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: vinsue]
    #13291255 - 10/04/10 10:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

LOL. Maybe where you are from. I am sure that I can actually buy a gun in Oregon.. However, not being able to find employment and a place to live as easily as everyone else is the main irritant/life suppressant. It makes your life rather difficult, especially when you live in the city where everything is UA this, background check that.. Fuck that.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineDobie
Dopeless Hopefiend
Male User Gallery

Loc: ON DA BLOCK Flag
Re: Who has been in jail or prison? [Re: misos]
    #13291737 - 10/05/10 12:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I feel ya dude I picked up a felony in multnomah county they booked and released me right about but I was strung out and never came back they ended up getting me like 6 months later though and that is what got me clean off heroin, The justice center downtown sucked but inverness was the shit

--------------------
This place is gayer than when the balls touch

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds