Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleScratcher
Stranger

Loc: eH
an old pic
    #1326833 - 02/22/03 02:12 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

MushroomSally is out for the night so I smoked one and was going through some old pictures when I came across this one which I hadn't seen in a long time and started reminiscing. Four friends and I were sitting around bored one spring day and decided to each pitch in 30 bucks and buy this 1971 Plymouth Sattelite station wagon which was in the paper for $150. We went and picked it up and on the freeway home the muffler came flying off so from day one it was the loudest fucker you've ever heard (had some big ass V8). It just so happened that my car had recently broken down with perfectly good insurance on it (mandatory here and expensive) so I transfered it onto this car and we named it the 'Marauder'. It was basically just a cruise/party car that we all just shared and took out on the weekends. We spray painted the shit out of it way worse than this pic shows and then the best part was we borrowed my neighbors power hack saw and cut the entire roof off of it. It had one of those bench seats at the back that faces backwards so we had a convertible that sat nine comfortably. This shitheap got ALOT of looks. On one side in big letters was spray painted 'we brake for sluts', this got lots of laughs and a few pissed off parents at red lights. One night we were at the drive-in and decided to leave early but the 10 foot chain link gate was still shut so in my drunkeness I let my friends talk me into crashing the gate so that's what I did. It was such a stupid thing to do, the gate didn't pop open, it just ripped out of the ground in one piece and bounced off the windshied almost decapitating all of us. We got chased and caught and busted. We stuck by our story of it being an accident and that we just panicked and took off and I got away with it. The only thing that sucked was my insurance company had to replace the gate so my insurance rates doubled. Next my buddy borrowed the car to go to the store and rearended some guy and I had to make another claim and my rates doubled again. This car has become almost a legend with my group of friends lately because what's weird is that we partied with this car for about 6 months and as far as we know there are no pictures in existence of it after the roof was cut off which sucks because it was quite the sight. My dad freaked on me in the fall when it sat for two weeks in the alley behind our house with a few inches of rain in it. I had no place to store it for the winter though so I took it to the auto wreckers and got 25 bucks for it. I heard from a few different people years later who'd been to this place that they didn't wreck it, they thought is was unique so they put it on display just inside the gates. Anyways, this pic brought back alot of memories for me, I could write a small book on the adventures we had in that car. This pic was around 1985 I believe, I'm the one laying across the roof with the slurpee.

Edited by Scratcher (02/22/03 02:17 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesuperpimp
The boss of thefamily

Loc: Philadelphia/NYC
Re: an old pic [Re: Scratcher]
    #1327177 - 02/22/03 06:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

That's a cool pic.  Got any more pictures of Sally? :smirk: 

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Cologne, Germany
    #1327636 - 02/22/03 10:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

roflmao! man that sounds like quite some fun... which one on that pic is you? 80's style! lol...

--------------------

InvisibleTrippeeChik
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1328090 - 02/23/03 05:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

haha thats kool scratch...

--------------------
look buddy,,

OfflineViveka
refutation bias
 User Gallery

#1328682 - 02/23/03 10:53 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Excellent! This reminds me of my friends old wagon that we painted up. It had a huge "experimental" sound system in it. It also had a metal claw hand thingy mounted as a hood ornament. We mounted a broken bbgun pistol in it and ran the windshield wiper fluid hose through the barrell. Whenever we stopped at intersections downtown we would squirt people who crossed the street. Oh man those were the best times!@ Eventually the windshield got smashed in so my friend cut the roof off and it became a convertible for awhile. Then we did the whole thing all over again with a little 84 dodge colt! Oh man!!!

OfflineMushroomSally
Canadian SnowAngel

Loc: Up the road
Re: an old pic [Re: superpimp]
    #1328850 - 02/23/03 12:09 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

(for SP) Me sporting one of my favorite t-shirts  :grin:

--------------------

A Pirate walks into a bar with a steering wheel down his pants
The bartender says “Hey Pirate, what’s with the steering wheel down your pants?”
“Arrrrrrg says the Pirate, it’s drivin me nutz”

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: an old pic [Re: MushroomSally]
    #1329205 - 02/23/03 03:16 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

awwwwwwwwwwww that room brings up memories *sheds a tear*

--------------------

OfflineBlue_JAY
Stylin MOFO

Loc: CANADA
Re: an old pic [Re: In(di)go]
    #1329358 - 02/23/03 04:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

u got ur $150 worth

sounds like good times :cool:

--------------------
"Only the paranoid survive"

InvisibleJenny
part of thewhole
Male User Gallery

Loc: Columbus, OHIO
    #1329611 - 02/23/03 06:21 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what an awesome pic!
you are so, 80's!
good to see you and sally still around, miss you guys!
when are you coming to AZ again ?
:wink:

--------------------

Mindfulness is the aware, balanced acceptance of the present experience.
It isn't more complicated than that.
It is opening to or recieving the present moment, pleasant or unpleasant, just as it is,
without either clinging to it or rejecting it.

InvisibleIn(di)go
People of the sun.
Male User Gallery

Re: an old pic [Re: Blue_JAY]
    #1330093 - 02/23/03 11:40 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

u got ur $150 worth

sounds like good times 

although it was kinda tasteless, i have to admit i laughed  :grin:

and jennay! there is no way we are going into your sick country again! after beeing fucked over at the border last time and seeing bowling for columbine no money is going to make us unter that place...  :smirk:

no seriously tho... its your time to come visit us folks for a change...

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates