Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
spoiled brats!
    #1327785 - 02/22/03 11:37 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ive ben Moving around this forum for a little while now and I have noticed that the people who have the biggest mouths about destroying the gov. seem to have the least amount of solutions! They dontt have any solutions so they just want to tear everything down because it does not cater to them. I have seen it alot. I wont name names but you people know who you are. Quit being spoiled brats and try to help save this great nation!

--------------------
I hope all bleeding hearts Die from bloodloss!!!!!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: fadedpinkwings]
    #1327876 - 02/23/03 01:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Your great Nation only needs to be saved from itself...I.E. Patriot act, Homeland security etc...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Rono]
    #1327880 - 02/23/03 01:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

lets get busy. what do people like you do but bitchanyway.we sit by and read the news and complainabout things before they even happen.take some initiative.

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

#1327886 - 02/23/03 01:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

First of all..You haven't been here long enough to know anything about me so don't pretend to...
"People Like Me" are the only ones stopping your country from turning into a complete police state.
"People Like Me" see the flaws in the government and make our voice heard to hopefully make a difference.
"People Like Me" will not allow ourselves to become sheep and blindly follow our government to war only because it says it is the right thing to do.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1327911 - 02/23/03 02:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

People like you delude themselves into thinking they stop our country from doing anything. News flash High Commander, the voters of this country are the ones who can do that. Judging by the results of the last election, they have spoken.

People like you spend far too much time worrying about the government of others while saying little about your own.

People like you are as much a sheep as any other group, you just follow a different shepard.

As to following your government into war, your government is incapable of war with your massive military might. (perhaps that's not all bad though)

And as for him not having been here long enough to know anything about you, do you think you're the first America hater he knows? How long does it take to recognize one when you meet one?

Other than bitching about America, what do you do to change anything?

Let's see.... bitching... doesn't help because few in this country care about the opinions of non-citizens.

Letter writing.... doesn't help.... see above.

Protesting.... doesn't help.... see above.

Quite frankly, that's how it should be. WE elect our leaders to look out for US. I don't look for a leader to look out for what you want.

I guess since you CAN'T make a difference in America, feel free to go right on bitching. Feel free to try and fool yourself into believing Rono's opinion will somehow magically make a difference. It won't.

Clean your own house before worrying about ours.

On an unrelated note... what's up with the cruise line gig? When do we get word on what the Shroomery members discount will be?  :grin:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
    #1327913 - 02/23/03 02:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have been browsing these forums fr along time.I have read many of your posts. people like you are not saving this country fro anything. You contribute to the problem with your pointless points! you are so paranoind of becomining a "sheep" and being pushed around that you have no direction.

everything you naysayers say does nothing but create confusion and make the solutions harder to find. some of you people are against everything and not really for anything.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1327966 - 02/23/03 03:17 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

luvdemshrooms: well said.  I can honestly say that i agree with everything you just posted.

fadedpinkwings: welcome to the libbie zone :grin:

hold on it's a bumpy ride.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1327975 - 02/23/03 03:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

People that say, "people like you", are stupid fuckers.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #1327984 - 02/23/03 03:34 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So what are your solutions, Mr. America?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1327995 - 02/23/03 03:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

you are one of those people I was talking about! bitch!

--------------------

Offlinepimpadelic
enthusiast
Loc: Chattanooga, TN
    #1327997 - 02/23/03 03:43 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There is no need to call anyone a bitch.  :smirk: 

Offlinezandorf
OTD residentvirginwizard-abstinenceain'teasy

#1327999 - 02/23/03 03:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

it's not okay to "name any names" but it is ok to point fingers? =P

--------------------
We live in a world where lemonade is made with artificial flavours and furniture polish is made with all natural lemon.

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: zandorf]
    #1328002 - 02/23/03 03:47 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

the reason I did not name any names is because the list is to long. not because i did not think it was ok

--------------------

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1328004 - 02/23/03 03:48 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

People like you delude themselves into thinking they stop our country from doing anything 

You don't see anything wrong with that statement?  Are you saying that because you feel that nothing can be done to stop the allmighty U.S. war machine that we should sit by and watch it happen?....interesting point of view..for a sheep.

Quote:

People like you spend far too much time worrying about the government of others while saying little about your own.

My Country isn't forcing it's foreign policy on others..and though it is far from perfect and not a military juggernaut it has managed to gain the respect of many...I can wear my countries flag on my backpack while travelling anywhere in the world...can you say the same?

Quote:

People like you are as much a sheep as any other group, you just follow a different shepard.

Fair enough...

Quote:

And as for him not having been here long enough to know anything about you, do you think you're the first America hater he knows? How long does it take to recognize one when you meet one?

I challenge you to show ONE post where I said I hate America..on the contrary, I have said many times that it is truly a great country full of great people...it's your countries foreign policy that I despise.

Quote:

I guess since you CAN'T make a difference in America, feel free to go right on bitching. Feel free to try and fool yourself into believing Rono's opinion will somehow magically make a difference. It won't.

That's where you're wrong...the sharing of ideas in forums like this is EXACTLY the way to reach people...and whether they agree with me or not is irrelevant...if it's gets people to think and at least question their leadership then that's enough.

Quote:

On an unrelated note... what's up with the cruise line gig? 

I didn't get the job...I ended up getting in a political 'debate' with one of the people that was interviewing me...go figure... :wink:  Me and my Big mouth... :grin:

--------------------

Edited by Rono (02/23/03 03:54 AM)

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Skikid16]
    #1328011 - 02/23/03 03:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

my solution is for people to embrace the freedoms that they have and get motivated to do something about this countries problems. I dont know how active or how knowledgable you are, so I cant say anything directly about you butmost of the people like to blame bush or some specific thing on americas problems. It is our fault if this country crumbles,mine and yours.

quit looking for a scapegoat . If you reaally care about your freedoms then you should learn and research avenues of potential action.

--------------------

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Skikid16]
    #1328020 - 02/23/03 04:01 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I wil take your mister america comment as a compliment! I love the potential this country has. Maybe you just dont realize how much opportunity you have. I feel sorry for you if that is the case.

--------------------

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1328025 - 02/23/03 04:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

> WE elect our leaders to look out for US.
> I don't look for a leader to look out for what you want.

If the USA wants to lead the world, they have a responsibility to elect leaders that the world respects.

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
    #1328026 - 02/23/03 04:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

What I see in this thread is a whiner whining about whiners.

Welcome to the club pinkwings!  :grin:   

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1328058 - 02/23/03 04:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I didn't say that nothing can or should be done, I just don't think Nanook of the North can do anything.

Every country, whether directly or indirectly has an effect on the forign policy of another. It's whining citizens do not.

And no, you haven't directly said that you hate America. It's pretty easy to infer that with your record of bitching about America though. What's the score now 2,684 posts about America, 0 about Canada? How many about the crap Saddam pulls? How many about China? You, while probably a decent guy, have a severe case of tunnel vision. Take off the blinders.

Continuously bitching about America won't help you reach anyone. If you shared the bitching maybe some would pay a bit more attention. As it is now, far too many here, yourself included come across as whinny little closed minded shits, who if it wasn't for America, would have empty meaningless lives.

Never discuss politics or religon with anyone interviewing you.

Quote:

Me and my Big mouth

Yes  :laugh:

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: pimpadelic]
    #1328060 - 02/23/03 04:39 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

People that say, "people like you", are stupid fuckers.

Develop a sense of humor. It was a tounge in cheek response to the "People Like Me' post.

People with no sense of humor are the stupid fuckers.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder