Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1328078 - 02/23/03 04:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

People like you delude themselves into thinking they stop our country from doing anything. News flash High Commander, the voters of this country are the ones who can do that. Judging by the results of the last election, they have spoken.

And that raises the question about why the majority of the population is so far on the right. And i dont think its just the media either.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1328086 - 02/23/03 05:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps it's because we're getting tired of lazy fucks looking for handouts. Or revolving door justice. Or high taxes. Perhaps because dems want to take away the right to own guns. Or because they realize that a left leaning government wouldn't be worth a shit for the defense of our country. Perhaps we don't want ILLEGAL immigrants wandering willy-nilly across the border.

And the majority of the media in this country leans so far to the left it's a wonder they don't fall of that pedestal of theirs.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1328097 - 02/23/03 05:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I won't comment on the other parts of your post, because I actually agree with much of it....but...
Quote:

Or because they realize that a left leaning government wouldn't be worth a shit for the defense of our country

Last time I checked...the right was in power during 9/11 and it wasn't able to do much to stop those attacks. I'm not saying that if Bush wasn't in power anything would have been different...but you can't protect your country by attacking others. It only creates a cycle...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Rono]
    #1328106 - 02/23/03 05:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

There wasn't enough time to undo the damage Klinton did to our military and "intelligence" services.

Does that mean if the terrorist scumbags had waited another year would things have been any different? Who the hell knows. I wouldn't be surprised though.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #1328110 - 02/23/03 05:22 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Last time I checked...the right was in power during 9/11

yeah a whole 8 months or so. I imagine if it happened the day after inauguration day it would be bush's fault as well?

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1328137 - 02/23/03 05:55 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps you missed the part where I said..."I'm not saying that if Bush wasn't in power anything would have been different..." Feeling a little defensive Inny?...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

Edited by Rono (02/23/03 05:58 AM)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: fadedpinkwings]
    #1328146 - 02/23/03 06:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It is our fault if this country crumbles,mine and yours.

How is it  my fault? I didn't vote for Bush, I don't support the war, I didn't support the passage of the Patriot Act.    But I do see what you are saying.  Its just tough to initiate any change because of the current, sweeping blind patriotism much of this country is following.  It seems as though if you don't agree with current action, you are as bad as the terrorist.    I love the ideals that this country was founded on.  I realize the pleathora of opportunities I am given, I understand the people that have sacrificed their lives in order to preserve these opportunities, and I am thankful, but at the same time, I will not merely stand by when my government is doing something that I feel is unjust or premature.........

Glad you took the Mr. America thing as a compliment.    :wink:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1328154 - 02/23/03 06:08 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Perhaps the cold has affected your thought processes Rono. There was nothing defensive about his post.

Yours on the other hand....

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1328156 - 02/23/03 06:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I imagine if it happened the day after inauguration day it would be bush's fault as well? 

Well of course it would be. ALL the worlds problems are the fault of Bush. :wink:

--------------------

Invisiblefadedpinkwings
Stranger
Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Skikid16]
    #1328166 - 02/23/03 06:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I will not merely stand by when my government is doing something that I feel is unjust or premature.........

Nor should you. That is my point.

and yes,it is tough. I have voiced some of my concerns on a local level and even that can be a bitch. to really cause change you must be willing to make alot of sacrifices. most people are not willing . I am currently making some plans.

--------------------
I hope all bleeding hearts Die from bloodloss!!!!!

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1328168 - 02/23/03 06:14 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ALL the worlds problems are the fault of Bush.

They may not be his fault entirely, but he sure doesn't seem to be doing all that much to try and help fix them.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: fadedpinkwings]
    #1328171 - 02/23/03 06:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I am currently making some plans.

What plans, I'm actually interested, and not in a patronizing way, just out of curiosity.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1328173 - 02/23/03 06:17 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Not true.... he's just not doing what YOU want him to do.

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#1328186 - 02/23/03 06:24 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Oh, and what is it that I want...... I mean sure, he's doing a great job a preserving civil liberties, oh and he really pulled the economy out of the gutter, man he's a great leader.......

Hey since you did so great at reading my mind last time, wanna give it another go?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #1328202 - 02/23/03 06:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Perhaps it's because we're getting tired of lazy fucks looking for handouts. Or revolving door justice. Or high taxes. Perhaps because dems want to take away the right to own guns. Or because they realize that a left leaning government wouldn't be worth a shit for the defense of our country. Perhaps we don't want ILLEGAL immigrants wandering willy-nilly across the border.

And the majority of the media in this country leans so far to the left it's a wonder they don't fall of that pedestal of theirs.

OK, so if you agree so much with the ultraright majority, then what the hell are you doing eating mushrooms?? And i fail to understand how Fox News could be so far on the left.

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

Edited by Annapurna1 (02/23/03 06:42 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1328208 - 02/23/03 06:38 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I don't need to read your mind.

If you're bitching about what Bush is doing, then it's not a great leap to figure that he's not doing what you'd like him to do.

I guess your not big on logic or deductive reasoning.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: Annapurna1]
    #1328216 - 02/23/03 06:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Where did you ever see me say I agree with EVERYTHING that's been done or is being done?

Where did you see me say Fox was on the left? I find them to be in the middle actually.

I am amazed by the inability of many people to comprehend a simple sentence or follow an easy thought.

I'm guessing your a victim of the left controlled American school system. I mean, all the signs are there.

--------------------

Anonymous

#1328232 - 02/23/03 06:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I don't get down here as much as I'd like to but I have to say what a great job I think you guys do moderating this forum.

Rono, hot damn! You really rock!

As far as MY country is concerned we are really messed up.  I spend my offline hours trying to fix this mess we have gotten ourselves into.

I few things irk me though.  At the top of the list are people who do not try to see another person's viewpoint or use reason when trying to make up their mind about something.

America the Great?  What?  The Great Satan?  Don't get me started on the errors of my great country.  We have a kind of decent system for fixing our problems but the root problem is the same one that Canada, North Korea, and Iraq have.

People are intellectually and otherwise lazy.  They are too interested in the fucking ball game, what's for dinner, honey get me another beer, while the country and the world goes to hell in a handbag.

Most of them can't think and many of those who can don't act.

THEY are the problem.

THEY are us. :frown:

I am truly sorry for the mistakes we are making in reference to foreign policy that might affect you personally, Rono. :frown:

I really am.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: spoiled brats! [Re: ]
    #1328237 - 02/23/03 07:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hey man, weren't you supposed to help post a guide to getting politically involved?  [tapping my foot] I'm still waiting. :wink:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
    #1328253 - 02/23/03 07:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Where did you ever see me say I agree with EVERYTHING that's been done or is being done?

Where did you see me say Fox was on the left? I find them to be in the middle actually.

I am amazed by the inability of many people to comprehend a simple sentence or follow an easy thought.

I'm guessing your a victim of the left controlled American school system. I mean, all the signs are there.

You said the media was on the left, so i had to produce a counterexample.

Your a hippocryte for going along with that crowd and waving the flag while you eat your mushrooms. To them, buying mushrooms is "funding terrorism"; and as such they dont see you as being any different from OBL. Your position makes as much sense as an Israeli going to the nazi rally and shouting "Heil Hitler!" as he rants about killing jews.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract