Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Malt Extract, Petri Dish

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineKingCobWeb
journeyman
I extended my penis 6" using AGAR
    #1327610 - 02/23/03 12:00 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

My next door neighbor has the worlds ugliest hooker that comes to visit him. She (he) tells me about her (his) experiments;

She was making some Agar, MEA actually, from the Agar FAQ.

She put the 500 ML of water into a jar, and nuked in in the microwave for 6 minutes, got it all nice and boiling.

Then she added the 10 grams of Malt Extract, 9 grams of Agar Agar, and 10ml of honey, just for fun.

This got mixed real good in the jar, then the jar spent another 3 minutes in the microwave on high, then another 10 minutes in the microwave at half power.

Into a glove box she put her petri dishes, then the still burning hot Agar jar.
She had hosed everything down with bleach solution and the alcohol-mist, washed her hands and her cooter really well, and then poured the Agar into the petri dishes.

She had never done this before...at least not taking it this seriously. She had experimented with playing with Agar and a little honey and barley malt before, but not with petri dishes, she used some other kind of container. The chunks of mycelium on those agar "plates" is actually growing, but it seems really wimpy. Maybe she isnt singing to it enough?

Now her questions: Is that microwaving technique going to be sterile enough?
Will that Agar recipe (10 grams Barley malt, 9 Grams Agar, 10ml Honey, 500 ml water) be good for germinating some spores? She has exactly 5 spores, she counted. Not many spores and they are the last 5 spores in the world left from an extremely rare and now extinct shroom, the spores where scraped carefully from the shroud of turin, and are from the magic mushrooms that Jesus and his disciples ate at the last supper. (They must have been good, considering all of the wierd things that happened during that party, and right afterwards....hell, those guys even started kissing each other!).
So it is fairly imperitive that these spores germinate and form mycelium.
So will this Agar recipe work well for germinating these five spores?

How should she go about 'planting' the spores onto the Agar? Just place them there one at a time? Make a very small spore syringe?

And what does Agar taste like?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: I extended my penis 6" using AGAR [Re: KingCobWeb]
    #1327761 - 02/23/03 01:22 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

Please use a topic title that describes the contents next time. Thank you!

OfflineKingCobWeb
journeyman
Re: I extended my penis 6" using AGAR [Re: Anno]
    #1327796 - 02/23/03 01:43 AM (14 years, 4 months ago)

I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious that listening to my neighbors ugly transexual hooker talk about agar gave me a woody that expanded my horizons. The subject was on-topic....I just did not feel comfortable discussing the size of my penis BEFORE the neighbors ugly transexual hooker started talking to me.

Its all about the agar

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy CBD, Cannabis Seeds, Compare CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar, Malt Extract, Petri Dish

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation