Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleveggieM

Re: [CA] Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Despite Opposing Prop 19 [Re: dr_gonz]
    #13279099 - 10/02/10 10:27 AM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Geez, gonz. Just get a card. :cool:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineusefulidiot13
Dark Passenger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Death From Above
Re: [CA] Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Despite Opposing Prop 19 [Re: acim2]
    #13279762 - 10/02/10 01:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

acim2 said:
Nice.  Sounds like MA.

It definitely would make me feel a lot safer if it was the same in my state.  I can't even imagine.

It's insane that in some places you can do jail time and in other places you have a simple fine.

i know man....around here you better hope you dont get caught with a fucking ROACH let alone an OZ...

a roach will land you a year of probation and maybe even house arrest, and/or jail time.

i know for sure too bc my friend got caught with a roach...he was driving a car that wasnt his to pick someone up and got pulled over...they found the roach...the owner of the car even went to court to say my friend didnt know it was there and that it was hers....didnt matter he still got a year probation and spent a few weeks in jail.  he is also on this thing called "first step" which requires an ankle bracelet and he is only allowed out from like 10am to 9pm every day.

--------------------
What Would Dexter Do?

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: [CA] Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Despite Opposing Prop 19 [Re: dr_gonz]
    #13280779 - 10/02/10 06:09 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

dr_gonz said:
Quote:

mick said:
probably because you can cultivate way more than an ounce if you wanted to

But I don't want to :shrug:

I want enough for personal usage.

:1up:

hey man if i were making the laws you could have all the plants and fungi you wanted, so long as they didnt grow into my yard and smother my rhododendrons, you bastard!! :wink:

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

OfflineManianFH
living in perverty
 User Gallery

Re: [CA] Schwarzenegger Signs Bill Decriminalizing Marijuana Despite Opposing Prop 19 [Re: usefulidiot13]
    #13280799 - 10/02/10 06:14 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

usefulidiot13 said:

i know for sure too bc my friend got caught with a roach...he was driving a car that wasnt his to pick someone up and got pulled over...they found the roach...the owner of the car even went to court to say my friend didnt know it was there and that it was hers....didnt matter he still got a year probation and spent a few weeks in jail.  he is also on this thing called "first step" which requires an ankle bracelet and he is only allowed out from like 10am to 9pm every day.

that is GODAWFUL. There are so many things wrong with this. Talk about ruining someones life over something insignificant, and why? Honestly I dont know why, sheer ignorance and backwards thinking.

I think its to the point of where its been such a failure for so long (criminalization of drugs), that to stop after putting so much effort into it, would embarrass those who grew up believing in it.

--------------------
notapillow said: "you are going about this endeavor all wrong. clear your mind of useless fear and concern. buy the ticket, take the ride, and all that.... "

ChrisWho said: "It's all about the journey, not the destination."

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags