Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs
    #13271890 - 09/30/10 07:16 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The first impression of shroomery is that it is some sort of safe-haven for personal freedom and intellectualism. If you stick around for a few months, what you'll notice is that these are the main groups of people comprising the forum:

-high schizo / mentally unstable population compared a baseline population. They love to congregate and come up with crazy schizo theories about how they're just special, and reinforce their irrational beliefs with each other. these people love the internet because it allows them to hide their batshit crazyness more easily.
-Doped up losers, especially on PK
-Pseudo-intellectuals who love to share their half-baked theories that are retarded as hell and have no merit
-Racist, bigoted assholes - the biggest irony of a psychedelic forum
-People who took the advice of the crazies too seriously and are on some spiritual quests to use psychedelics to answer impossible questions who become increasingly deluded
-A small number of genuine intellectuals and truth seekers who are usually gone in a few months thanks to the above groups

This is what I've noticed after about half a year of browsing the forum sober on occasion. And I have been to level 5 and above. Be careful whom you listen to, there is a lot of dangerous (for one's psychological health) and flat out moronic/deluded advice on here.

Edited by Anonymous (09/30/10 07:18 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #1] * 9
    #13271932 - 09/30/10 07:27 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Sounds like someone got a mushy banana in their lunch today and is cranky.

Anonymous #3

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13271944 - 09/30/10 07:29 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Well that is where intuition, experience and common sense come into play. I know when advice is off the wall and when it is credible. Why hide here anyway? Just venting?

Anonymous #4

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13271955 - 09/30/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
Sounds like someone got a mushy banana in their lunch today and is cranky.

Very grumpy indeed

Anonymous #1

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #4] * 1
    #13271986 - 09/30/10 07:33 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Just sayin, the people who use this forum fall short of one might initially expect. I know I definitely made the mistake of thinking I was reading the thoughts of normal/sane people for many months.

Anonymous #3

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #3]
    #13272009 - 09/30/10 07:37 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

It is not fair to group everyone here as an idiot, that's profiling. You have to use your best judgment sometimes, be it on the internet or on the street. There is no difference really and you do choose to hang out with us maniacs here....

Anonymous #5

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #3] * 5
    #13272025 - 09/30/10 07:40 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

This sounds like a description of any group of humans...

Anonymous #6

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #13272080 - 09/30/10 07:50 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
:baby:  I'm a baby!
I hate the Shroomery!
:crymeariver:

:evil:

Anonymous #7

. [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13272210 - 09/30/10 08:16 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Edited by Anonymous (06/22/20 02:27 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #13272294 - 09/30/10 08:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

You think these people are deluded because they do not agree with your view, you think they are dangerous because they believe in something you do not - you think you are right without real reason. You are just as bad as the rest.

I do not dare to think I know the answers like you do, I just dare to rationalize what I see and to try seek out the ultimate 'answers' no matter how unsavory it is. I stay completely humble to 'truth'.

QFcontradiction.  Your whole post is just a big strawman anyway. I actually agree with most of your post.

Anonymous #8

#13272483 - 09/30/10 09:21 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I agree with OP. the people on this forum are pretty shitty like they just dont get it i mean why owould you want to just sit around and talk about all this stupidbullshit oh my god people just stiting around talkin out there ass not realy saying anything the worst is the people that think they are smart but arent. how do they get it anyway wht si theis thing?

they should fuck off gaddamn.

Anonymous #9

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13272535 - 09/30/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

i like adding funny smileys to threads, sometimes people will sit and try to figure out what they mean.

:haha:

:picard:

:pimpslap:

Anonymous #10

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13272565 - 09/30/10 09:41 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I agree, OP is pretty much spot on.

MA&L is the only forum worth browsing. It's actually just people discussing various art forms.

SA is where I come when I'm bored, and OTD is where I go when I want to see what drama cherk has gotten himself into this week.

I tried philosophy, but it was just a bunch of psuedo-intellectuals circle jerking and patting them selves on the back.

Anonymous #11

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13272616 - 09/30/10 09:48 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I agree too, I'm kind of part of alot of those :awenod:

There are some posters that have things with content. Arden and Wiccan and Envix for example.

There's also the occasional really awesomely fucked up real to life story that comes along. Or a thread about watching MILFS from their second story window with binocular(that word was absurdly high to spell this fucked up.)

Edited by Anonymous (09/30/10 09:51 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13272656 - 09/30/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

The reason I write this is because I believed a lot of the silly stuff on here for a while. It took me months to catch on to the fact that not every one here is a serious truth-seeker. You have lots of straight-up drug addicts (Umm, have you ever seen an OC or xanax thread? Watch how they come out), self-admitted mentally ill people, bigots etc. I feel like I let my guard down because I assumed most people on this site shared my general intentions regarding drug usage. Nonetheless, I wouldn't give up the experience of browsing these forums. It was a good phase to go through, because I have emerged with a more solid foundation of what I believe in and who to trust (the answer: not many.)

Edited by Anonymous (09/30/10 09:55 PM)

Anonymous #6

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13272667 - 09/30/10 09:57 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
I agree, OP is pretty much spot on.

MA&L is the only forum worth browsing. It's actually just people discussing various art forms.

SA is where I come when I'm bored, and OTD is where I go when I want to see what drama cherk has gotten himself into this week.

I tried philosophy, but it was just a bunch of psuedo-intellectuals circle jerking and patting them selves on the back.

QFT

Anonymous #12

#13272681 - 09/30/10 10:00 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

OP you are the ultimate cancer of this forum. You talk about how bad everything is, how stupid everyone is and then assign yourself to the small group of "philosopher kings" of genuine intellectuals.
You also e-peen about what "level" trip you have gotten to. :ban:

Anonymous #13

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #12] * 1
    #13272710 - 09/30/10 10:04 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Yeah, what the fuck is a "level 5 trip"? Waking up behind the wardrobe with your thumb up your ass?

Anonymous #1

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #13272723 - 09/30/10 10:06 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

I'd say the ultimate cancer of this forum are people who have tripped multiple times and still haven't learned that taking painkillers for fun isn't a sustainable habit. I guess sometime you eat the bar, and sometimes, well...he eats you.

Anonymous #1

Re: The "reality" of this forum - a disclaimer for n00bs [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13272727 - 09/30/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #13 said:
Yeah, what the fuck is a "level 5 trip"?

When Kundalini surges up through your spine, causing your mind to explode, and you make the conscious choice to die, but realize that there was no death once you've crossed to the other side, and that "you" are still there.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom