Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
illinois pan subs
    #1315838 - 02/18/03 03:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i was just wondering if anyone here has found subs in central illinois, close to the capital, i live in macon county, i think i may have found them b4 but im not sure, thanks guys

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: illinois pan subs [Re: Psychoslut]
    #1316643 - 02/18/03 10:20 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

- Post History Deleted Upon User's Request -

Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
    #1316753 - 02/18/03 11:24 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

i was just wondering if anyone here has found subs in central illinois,"

If there are any subs in Illinois I am sure they are in lake Michigan and not in the middle of the state.

mj

Edited by mjshroomer (02/18/03 11:25 AM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: ]
    #1317060 - 02/18/03 01:32 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

dude mr shrooms quit trippin man, jeeze, theres like 10,000 people in my town, they cant figure out it was me jeeze, besides, freakin cops cant do shit, the things i say at the shroomery is for entertainment purposes only, not to be taken seriously, wow, we have a right to talk about shrooms anyway, theres nothing illegal about it, just like its not illegal to be high, its illegal to be in possesion of cannabis, not to be high, so i aint worried about the police, so if yur a cop, and yur readin this, fuck you, illl out run yur ass through the cattle feild dont think that i cant, haha fuck the police

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (02/18/03 02:43 PM)

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: mjshroomer]
    #1317065 - 02/18/03 01:33 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

fuck, thats bull shit, so heh not a damn thing except desmanthus illinoenses grows around here, i dont even like dmt its shitty

--------------------

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
    #1317130 - 02/18/03 02:06 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Picking mushrooms and saying you hate cops is one thing. Making threats against them is another, whether it's an idle threat or not, if I were you, I'd edit out what you said... People are starting to take this internet thing more seriously these days.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: Gumby]
    #1317216 - 02/18/03 02:39 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

like i said fuck the police

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #1317220 - 02/18/03 02:41 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

but since i dont wanna get kicked out the shroomery i will edit my threat

--------------------

Invisibleangryshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

#1317376 - 02/18/03 03:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

heh..

InvisibleStymee
From here to reality.
 User Gallery

Loc: Seattle, WA
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: ]
    #1317431 - 02/18/03 04:17 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Thank you for alerting the law enforcement officials about where you live and that you are interested in finding hallucinogenic and potentially illegal mushrooms.

And if there are any, thank you for alerting all the mushroomers in your area that will now be in competition with you to find them.

I think you are being a bit extreme Mr. Mushrooms. I've seen many posts by people on here stating what neighborhood they found Cyans in. I've even done it myself. This is not the same as posting a SPECIFIC location. If I said I found Cyans in the U-District of Seattle, that would narrow it down to about 100,000 spots the cops could stake out.

Psycho asked a great hunting question without asking for specific spots. I think you were a bit hard on him/her.

OfflineHexum311
SmartNewb

Loc: NOYFB (new state)
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: Stymee]
    #1323336 - 02/20/03 07:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

So. Anyone know if there are magic shrooms around the great lakes area? I have an aquaintance or two from the area.  :smirk:

--------------------
"The shade is a tool, a device, a saviors seceret try... and look up to the sky..... but my eyes burn"
-Chino Moreno, the Deftones
peace
-Hex

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: Hexum311]
    #1323763 - 02/21/03 02:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ive heard the pan subs are hardly even worth huntin, but i figured what the hey if i seen some at least id be able to know what it is so i can swoop em.

--------------------

Offlinediggitydankman
No longer aCannabisConnoisseur

Loc: Michgan
    #1323913 - 02/21/03 04:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

They are equally potent to cubensis and I have always viewed them worth picking. They are very common once you know what you are looking for and finding them in middle-upper suburban areas is very easy.

--------------------
"It's only wrong if you get caught.
If consequences dictate
my course of action
I should play GOD."

Maynard James Keenan, Tool

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1323939 - 02/21/03 04:33 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

i think people are saying im too far south to find them, ill look anyways.

--------------------

Offlinecube421
420guy
Loc: TX
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: diggitydankman]
    #1324532 - 02/21/03 09:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I realize that every mush out there is different in their potency, and Maybe some subbs are equally potent to Cubes, but On the Average- I would say Cubes are more potent no questions asked.

to find subbs- Just check your local horse stables in the summer, if not there then check around rotting hay/compost.

InvisibleGumby
Fishnologist
 User Gallery

Trusted Identifier
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: cube421]
    #1325118 - 02/21/03 03:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'd agree. Subbs almost aren't worth hunting for a few reasons.

The main being that they're ungodly weak. It doesnt matter what people say, Panaeolus subbalteatus are not as potent as cubensis. They rarely, if ever briuse blue for christ's sake.

The second reason is that they are so harsh on the stomach, everyone I know has always gotten really bad diarrhea after they eat them.

Third problem is just finding enough. Because they're so weak you have to find at least 25-35 mushrooms. Unless you find a gold mine like angryshroom did, good luck finding that many in one outing.

Offlinecube421
420guy
    #1325889 - 02/22/03 04:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

thanks Gumby..

and yes very true, you've gotta find a damn near colony of them to reach a level 2 trip if That.

Offlinedeathinchaos
regular
    #1325910 - 02/22/03 04:35 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Actually you probally could get arrested for being high....if your driving your car

Offlinecube421
420guy
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: deathinchaos]
    #1326027 - 02/22/03 06:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

depends on the situation

Edited by cube421 (02/22/03 06:06 AM)

Invisiblejtseaweed
Stranger

Loc: in the middle of everywhe...
Re: illinois pan subs [Re: cube421]
    #1326318 - 02/22/03 09:32 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

public intoxication. Its against the law.

--------------------

buisness is kickin yo butt

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals