Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDZ74
Stranger
Whats videogames like on shrooms?
    #13252825 - 09/27/10 09:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I know this question has popped up before but before I take a trip, what's playing videogames like on shrooms? Cus' I have some Dynasty Warriors and GTA:San Andreas and I wanna try while tripping some day.
What are the visuals like? Does it enhance the gaming experience? e.t.c. e.t.c., Let me know based off your experience.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: DZ74]
    #13252857 - 09/27/10 09:39 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

once i was trippin face and started playing call of duty world at war...i was playin online and got a 16 killstreak and ended the game with 16 kills and zero deaths...i thought it was pretty fuckin crazy lol...i remember i could barely keep concentration but idk somehow i did it, all the colors seemed to just blend into one...i was sniping too lol

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
    #13252860 - 09/27/10 09:40 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Boring waste of time

Go outside

--------------------

OfflineUbitsa
Waiting Is
 User Gallery

Loc: Phoenix, AZ
    #13252861 - 09/27/10 09:40 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well, during the comeup it's possible, or if you've taken a low dose.  Otherwise, you'll not be able to play anything :-P

When I was playing an FPS once on a low dose, it was pretty incredible - the colors and sounds were intensified, everything looked more 'real' I guess, and much more impressive than it usually would. 

I spent a lot of my time just walking around looking at scenery, forgot to shoot people.

and like Bassfreak said, sometimes you can totally pwn people... and you're like wtf, I'm on shrooms and I just pwned...  Maybe it has something to do with the way time seems to slow down, lol.

--------------------

Edited by Ubitsa (09/27/10 09:41 AM)

Offlinemister sprinkles
(not pictured)
Male

Loc: Illinoise
    #13252865 - 09/27/10 09:42 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

My buddy and I planned a night with some caps and Halo.  We set up a big screen in the garage of my mom's house (while it was on the market to be sold) so we could smoke and chill.  We ate our caps and began to play, about 50 minutes later we started feeling the effects, and I was like "dude I really don't want to play this anymore it is kind of boring, wanna go outside?" 

My buddy agreed and we finished the trip off the right way!

Fuck video games and caps!  IMO  :rolleyes:

--------------------
Capitalism is indeed organized crime, and we are all the victims.

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Ubitsa]
    #13252884 - 09/27/10 09:49 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Ubitsa said:

and like Bassfreak said, sometimes you can totally pwn people... and you're like wtf, I'm on shrooms and I just pwned...  Maybe it has something to do with the way time seems to slow down, lol.

lol ya...but i ate an 8th, i was trippin really hard...me and me boy played a couple games and then just listenened to music after that. but after the game i go into the mic and i was like "im on shrooms everyone, and i still kicked your ass" i thought it was fucking hilarious...and then me and my friend played the same song over and over and over for 2-3 hours lol until we werent trippin anymore

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Offlinelechuck
hash smoker

Loc: mediterranean sea
Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: RobMarley420]
    #13252888 - 09/27/10 09:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Boring waste of time

Go outside

OfflineSynocybin
Thread Killer
Male User Gallery

Loc: Here and There
Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13252898 - 09/27/10 09:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:
once i was trippin face and started playing call of duty world at war...i was playin online and got a 16 killstreak and ended the game with 16 kills and zero deaths...i thought it was pretty fuckin crazy lol...i remember i could barely keep concentration but idk somehow i did it, all the colors seemed to just blend into one...i was sniping too lol

Tripping and C.O.D., only time i've ever been able to use the nuke and take the win with 20+ kills..

i love HD graphics on mushies

--------------------
Synocybin's Penis Envy Grow Log!
OUTDOOR SPENT TRAY GROW PICS!!
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:
Its been 4weeks since i cased what is going on?
i used human manure(mine) vermiculite and coco coir

InvisibleRobMarley420
LSD Enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mushroom Mountain
Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Synocybin]
    #13252991 - 09/27/10 10:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was able to get into a game of gears is war one time while tripping on acid.

Other than that one time tv and video games have been a retarded waste of time while tripping.

--------------------

Invisibleblazenn
rawdog the whale.
Male

Loc: Flag
Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: RobMarley420] * 1
    #13253016 - 09/27/10 10:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Boring waste of time

Go outside

yes this is exactly how everyone will react to playing video games on shrooms...... :facepalm:

dude not every trip has to be spent living some hippy enlightenment trip outside in nature.

i for one LOVE playing fps games on shrooms or acid, but it's best with some buds too.
i understand how you may not like video games while shroomin but you shouldn't immediately tell everyone not to do it because YOU didnt enjoy it. maybe you aren't much of a gamer anyway :shrug:

i cant spend an entire trip on video games, but when you get stuck in a bind on a trip and need to occupy yourself somehow; video games are good for that.

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#13253017 - 09/27/10 10:31 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It's fun for aslong as you can focus,which becomes more difficult as the trip progresses. I always end up getting schooled in Virtua Fighter 5, a game I always dominate my friends at :awecid:

OfflineDZ74
Stranger
    #13253065 - 09/27/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Lol @RobMarley, shit I think trippin and playin videogames sounds rather fun but thas jus me tho.

I could only jus imagine the visuals...:mushroom2:

--------------------

InvisibleMacumba
Broseph
Male User Gallery

#13253078 - 09/27/10 10:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Zelda might be possible, and that kinda seems like a waste.

--------------------
.                                .

Offlinewellage
Strange
 User Gallery
    #13253080 - 09/27/10 10:48 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

fuck am i doing im going outside

Offlinesilas simon
get it
 User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Macumba]
    #13253087 - 09/27/10 10:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

the music sounds better and, provided its a game youre familiar with, you can get really embroiled in whatevers going on

or youll wander around and laugh at things and wonder why youre playing

screens always look the same on shrooms, at least for me. the walls can be melting and morphing around the tv but whatever is on it looks exactly the way it normally would, perhaps with a little extra "glow" to the colors

--------------------

ever so curious about psilocybe baeocystis. do please pm me if you can facilitate some hands on learning!

OfflineBassfreak
ManBearPig
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: blazenn]
    #13253135 - 09/27/10 11:02 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

blazenn said:
Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Boring waste of time

Go outside

yes this is exactly how everyone will react to playing video games on shrooms...... :facepalm:

dude not every trip has to be spent living some hippy enlightenment trip outside in nature.

i for one LOVE playing fps games on shrooms or acid, but it's best with some buds too.
i understand how you may not like video games while shroomin but you shouldn't immediately tell everyone not to do it because YOU didnt enjoy it. maybe you aren't much of a gamer anyway :shrug:

i cant spend an entire trip on video games, but when you get stuck in a bind on a trip and need to occupy yourself somehow; video games are good for that.

yeah i mean shrooms and acid are what YOU make it, i know personally i could care less about the spiritual part of it, i dont give a fuck, i do those drugs cuz its fun to be all fucked up on them, just tryin to have a good time ya know? and if i think during a trip videogames is what i wanna do (you know how u get sudden urges that u must act on when ur trippin) then ill do it, and its fun...but its not like im there the whole time im trippin tho

Quote:

Synocybin said:
Quote:

Bassfreak said:

Tripping and C.O.D., only time i've ever been able to use the nuke and take the win with 20+ kills..

hahah dude thats crazy, when that happened i bet u were like "is this really happeneing?" lol

--------------------
Tom Brady is a God

Free Tom Brady

Edited by Bassfreak (09/27/10 11:06 AM)

OfflineSynocybin
Thread Killer
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Bassfreak]
    #13253194 - 09/27/10 11:16 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Bassfreak said:
Quote:

blazenn said:
Quote:

RobMarley420 said:
Boring waste of time

Go outside

yeah i mean shrooms and acid are what YOU make it, i know personally i could care less about the spiritual part of it, i dont give a fuck, i do those drugs cuz its fun to be all fucked up on them, just tryin to have a good time ya know? and if i think during a trip videogames is what i wanna do (you know how u get sudden urges that u must act on when ur trippin) then ill do it, and its fun...but its not like im there the whole time im trippin tho

Quote:

Synocybin said:
Quote:

Bassfreak said:

hahah dude thats crazy, when that happened i bet u were like "is this really happeneing?" lol

it was a total freakout moment lol

i've tried befroe and since for hours and hours lol raising my rating and getting no more than like 17-20 kills...

i think it was a stroke of luck, that maybe i was playing with a bunch of nyewbs that sucked at doing everything except getting shot

:whoo:

--------------------
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:

Offlinemisos
A wandering soul
 User Gallery

Loc: Elsewhere.
    #13253254 - 09/27/10 11:29 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:whack::thumbdown:

Give the mushrooms to someone else that will use them properly.

--------------------
"If I had a single wish, I would have every single human on this planet see this natural world the way I see it; the beauty in such simple things such as a fallen tree that is covered in moss and that has new trees growing from it. To some, fallen trees are ugly. But in reality, it is the circle of life at its finest. This is a beautiful world, its time that we recognize that before its all gone."

OfflineSynocybin
Thread Killer
Male User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: misos]
    #13253309 - 09/27/10 11:40 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

misos said:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:whack::thumbdown:

Give the mushrooms to someone else that will use them properly.

how about you quit being a fucking asswipe and GTFO!

noone seems to have a problem with shrooming and gaming but you...

so go worship hunter s thompson and listen to your faggoty dubstep because FYI everyone thats the correct way to do it...

stupid fuckin bubblegummer

--------------------
X7X Grow Log

Luigi on Shrooms said:

Offlinek00laid
NEMO
 User Gallery

Re: Whats videogames like on shrooms? [Re: Synocybin] * 1
    #13253348 - 09/27/10 11:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

so basically no one should ever post their opinions because they are not universal.

--------------------
AMU - AMU Q & A - MyVideo Teks!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag