Home | Community | Message Board

FreeSpores.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
never ending story
    #1324860 - 02/21/03 02:06 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Has anyone ever played never ending story? I know it was the name of some pathetic movie in the 80s. But anyway what you have to do is add to the story line just some so that someone else can continue it.

So I'll start. Once upon a time there was an alien named 'Jackal' and he hit earth in his space mobile which was disguised as a comet. The comet penetrated the earth and after 10 years enough dirt covered the hole, and under the right thermal conditions, the comet broke open. Through advanced alien technology the comet expanded 1 kilometre wide and built Jackal a large luxurious living space.

(nothing personal intended, Jackal)

Woops this was meant to be in OTD, please reply in that thread if you were going to. Taa.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

Edited by enotake2 (02/21/03 02:26 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblechodamunky
Cheers!

Loc: sailing the seas of chees...
Re: never ending story [Re: enotake2]
    #1325174 - 02/21/03 06:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

you KNOW peeps here don't visist OTD, but you posted it to get us to respond to your thread there..... what a brilliant plan!  :wink:

Offlineenotake2
Stop Bush's war
 User Gallery

Loc: Comfy chair in my lounger...
Re: never ending story [Re: chodamunky]
    #1325468 - 02/21/03 09:21 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

well the only addition I've had in OTD is "The end". And then lots of comments about the movie never ending story. Sad sad. You can continue this one here if you want. Maybe something interesting could happen to jackal before an admin locks the thread.

--------------------
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean if Pacman affected our generation as kids, we'd all be running around in a darkened room, munching pills and listening to repetitive electronic music.

"Being bitter and hateful is like drinking a vial of poison and hoping the other person gets sick" FreakQLibrium

"My motto from here on out is: If someone or something (including me) in my life is conducting themselves in such a way that they can be seen on Jerry Springer, it's time to take out the garbage!!! When you stop taking their behaviour personally and see their antics as a true reflection on their character, it becomes absolutely nauseating." Anon. on abusive relationships.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension
Re: never ending story [Re: enotake2]
    #1325497 - 02/21/03 09:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology