Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]
Offline_Shrew_
Grandaddy-Underneaththe WeepingWillow

Re: Being Gay [Re: Boppity604]
    #1670702 - 06/29/03 12:56 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

I work in an office w/ 6 gay guys. They're really touchy feely and although that crosses my comfort zone a bit at times, I realize it's harmless. They're all great co workers and friends...we're all different in many ways. I wish you didn't feel so badly.

I don't know your age, but if you have the opportunity to move to a gay friendly city when you're older...I'd recommend it. My friend did that. He moved from central Illinois to Chicago and the difference for him was as dramatic as day and night. He's happily openly gay and so are all of his many gay friends that I've met over the course of the past 2 years.

--------------------
_Shrew_

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Being Gay [Re: _Shrew_]
    #1670872 - 06/29/03 03:09 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

Hmm...this is a wonderful thread.  I thought I would contribute to it with my own situation.  I have been with a truly darling man for 1 year and 8 months now, and there is no doubt that I want to spend the rest of my life with him.  Thinking of how much I love him makes me want to cry.  We have great sex and a very passionate intellectual connection.  I cherish him so much.  He supports me in everything. 

My issue is that I am very fervently sexually attracted to women.  I adore them.  I like the fierce vixens, the shy homely girls...all of them are attractive to me.  I don't know why.  I have sexual thoughts about them all the time, even, I admit, when I am having sex with my boyfriend.  :blush:  But I have never even been sexual with a woman, so I wonder how I would feel if I actually 'did it'.  I've just kissed my best friends and minor touching and stuff. 

I asked Kev, my boyfriend, if we could have a threesome with another woman, and he said we could if I really wanted to.  I don't think I would willingly want to betray my boyfriend though that way...cause thats how I would feel.  I think my attraction for women is purely sexual, as I could never imagine myself having a relationship with one, since I am with Kev. 

So anyway, I am rather convinced I am bisexual and I am almost to the point where I want to tell my parents about it.  When I turn 21 (in a few months) I will start venturing to gay bars with my boyfriend and check out the scene and see how I feel about it.  It is great to know that there are many other people at the Shroomery who are going through sort of the same thing.  So, thanks!  :smile:

When it comes to homophobes, I feel pretty belligerant to them.  It is one thing about not sharing an attraction, and quite another when you condemn it, IMO.  I feel really defiant towards them in fact.  I'm so grateful that Kev is open to my various sexual attractions.  I love him so much... :heart: :heart: :heart:

Anyway, good luck to all the people still struggling to deal with their sexuality, or pondering on whether or not to come out.  Just remember to have faith.  :smile: 

truly,
Shade

OfflineRedNucleus
Causal Observer
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Seahorse Valley
Re: Being Gay [Re: Acidic_Sloth]
    #1686723 - 07/04/03 04:09 PM (20 years, 8 months ago)

AS is smart :thumbup:

It's not your job to pretend you're not gay. What others think of that is not your problem, and of course not your fault. It isn't important. Please don't worry this much about that

--------------------
Namaste

InvisibleAcidic_SlothM
Acidic poly-Sided Di-slothamide
 User Gallery

Loc: ainrofilac Flag
Re: Being Gay [Re: RedNucleus]
    #1687901 - 07/05/03 11:39 AM (20 years, 8 months ago)

yes ...

no, i'm not. i was talking out of my ass; i tend to do that a lot.

--------------------
-- Accept my heart warming gift of TREE SCRATCHIES!!! I absolve thee!! --

JaP: 30,000 lines of gay, cock, and fag can't be wrong
Ped: only in #shroomery is "smuggle opium in her ass" followed by "i don't want shitty opium" which is followed by " *** Joins: PENISSQUAD"
--
JaP: What would this place be without random sluts?
JaP: Nothing, I tell you.

:heart: :todcasil: :heart:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom