Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBowlKiller
----
The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = lie)
    #1324032 - 02/21/03 07:26 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

There really is no national debt. It is just a lie to make sure people don't get too upset with being over taxed.

The government has huge returns on investments. These investments generate trillions of dollars for the country.

here is the web site, it shows you everything.

http://www.hometown.aol.com/cafr1/CAFR.html

You can even look up state comprehensive annual financial reports and look for yourself.
I really dont have any more hope for America.

Furthermore, I dont mean to double post since I posted some of this in the 6.4 trillion dollar post, but I have not seen anyone else mention this in this forum, and I felt it was important to spread this information.

--------------------
----

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineToxicManM
Bite me, it's fun!
 User Gallery

Loc: Aurora, Colorado
Re: The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1324133 - 02/21/03 08:23 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

An interesting site, but it can be a bit tough to take seriously a person who makes statements like:

"With the syndicate accomplishing 100% control, the majority of the public is no longer needed to build or perpetuate the syndicate's empire, and thus 60% of the population becomes a liability. If corrective and unified action by the public is slow in coming forth with true applied force, we are facing the strongest potential of impending and intentionally orchestrated mass genocide by the syndicate against the people ever seen in the history of this planet."

--------------------
Happy mushrooming!

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = [Re: ToxicMan]
    #1324204 - 02/21/03 08:47 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Maybe you feel that persons remarks to be over the top. I am not sure if it was because of the use of the word syndicate, but one thing is for sure: the numbers do not lie.

Here we can see some tactile evidence of corruption, lies, and deception. You can get the comprehensive financial reports yourself and look at them. Anyone who understands finance, or even budgets for that matter can see how much money the govt. really has. I focused on the Texas financial report and there is like 400 billion dollars in surplus. I mean come on that is just texas, and that is only one year.

If you look at the way the budgets are tallied and all that, and gain some understanding from the web site about what the data really shows you can see for your self the big lie.

And its not like the person who is running the web page I mentioned is printing state comprehensive financial reports. Those are printed by the state.

Anyway it is something to be taken seriously since taxes keep going up and there really is no need for it. Again even if you dont take the man seriously take the facts seriously.

When I first started learning about this it simply blew me away.

--------------------
----

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
Re: The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = lie) [Re: BowlKiller]
    #1324209 - 02/21/03 08:48 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Interesting site, but don't believe everything you read. It's pretty likely misinformation. Maybe not, but likely. Never jump to conclusions, a lot of the information around is bullshit, especially when it's hosted by AOL.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = lie) [Re: Phluck]
    #1324269 - 02/21/03 09:18 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

You are right phluck, jumping to conclusions is not usually a good idea. I have heard you saying that in other threads, and I like your webpage by the way.

I am not exactly sure what you are calling misinformation in this case. And AOL really does not have anything to do with it.

There are numbers you can look at for yourself. The State prints the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report, not the author of the site. So regarding misinformation I suppose you are just making a general comment about it and not applying it to this case. Because those reports are nation wide, and the same abundance of money shows up again and again. If you can understand the numbers and what the figures mean, then the problem should basically jump out at you. At least it should be obvious.

Now not everyone understands financial reports and its hard to fathom some figures in the millions. But that is why I would say the site and the information given by the author is useful. You can look at the New Jersey case (which is the state where the author lived and started finding out about this) and see pretty much for yourself. That case is what is mainly taked about on the video. New J had something like 118 billion in surplus during a financial year.

I hope you didnt just read say the opening lines or the first few parts and then chalk it up to misinformation.

Also, if you do a search on the author of the site, (his name) you can find many other reports about this which means further explination. And you an even get to a transcript of the video he recorded. I read it and its pretty solid.

When you have a statement that is not just theory and is based on numbers, which means its pretty easy to find out ifs it true or not, and you have state produced documents nationwide, I think it would be pretty hard to just claim the statement is fraud solely based on personal opinions about the subject of misinformation or opinions about a web host.

Anyway I dont want to defend this too much, but I didnt just read the site, and then five mins later come post it here. I have been looking into this for a while.

Its just scary ya know, how power hungry the govt. is. And how willing some people are to live lives of total corruption.

--------------------
----

OfflineBowlKiller
----
Re: The USA has over 40 trillion dollars in SURPLUS (debt = lie) [Re: Phluck]
    #1324331 - 02/21/03 09:56 AM (14 years, 7 months ago)

If you dont like the author Walter Burien or you find something wrong with AOL please look at the following.

http://www.cafrman.com

That is another web site which further exposes the fraud.

Its just not right for people to be over taxed.

Actually I think the above site is very good, its a little more simple, comprehensive, and gives state by state detail, and even some city evaluation.

--------------------
----

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion