Home | Community | Message Board

Lil Shop Of Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com
    #1323878 - 02/21/03 06:00 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Alright, Last week someone I don't know ordered 12 B+ syringes, 4 Golden Teachers and got one free Cambodian. He took the syringes and held them up to the sun light in his room and found there to be a lot of tiny black dots in the Cambode syringe, which he understands to be good, those in fact are spores. Then he looks at the GTs and there are about half as many spores and some clear/white shit floating around mixed in with the spores, it looks kind of like little, tiny, small pieces of cotton spinning around in there (the quick, fast, cars drove by at tremendious speeds) THEN he took the B+s and held them up to the light. They had NO black specks at all and QUITE A BIT of this clear/white fuzzy shit floating around in them. The word on the street is that he is VERY concerned about this. "Did they start to germinate?" he wonders. Is it mold or something? Did they get too cold durning shipment? Are B+ spores not dark? If so, why are the GTs dark? They are very closely related. And why is this mystery fuzz mixed in with the dark GT spores?

So this guy is wondering "Did TheLittleGuy fuck me?" Is everything okay? IS THIS NORMAL???

Thanks-

Camel

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibledog
straw dog

Loc: Route 66
Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1323883 - 02/21/03 06:03 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

You should be happy, that "white shit" is mycelia and only proves that you were sent healthy, viable syringes.

--------------------

Fascism (fash'izem) n. A governmental system marked by a centralized dictatorship, stringent socioeconomic controls, and often belligerent nationalism. see also: the Bush Administration.

Invisiblesoochi
Chef
 User Gallery

Loc: The Richest County
Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #1323888 - 02/21/03 06:06 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

lucky you, if done properly, colonization of substrate should be dramatically improved.(read: fast)

--------------------
Wee, sleeket, cowran, tim'rous beastie,
O, what panic's in thy breastie!
Thou need na start awa sae hasty,
Wi' bickering brattle!

Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: dog]
    #1323891 - 02/21/03 06:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

he shouldnt be happy recieving illegal goods in the post. i got the same in a mexicana syringe. what worried me more was that the customs slip said it was a mushroom culture not mushroom spores. if customs opened it they would have read the full description printed on a label on the syringe describing them as psilocybe mexicana. there would have been no defence of "they must have germinated in the syringe" since the slip said they were indeed shipping cultures (which they were/did)

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Offlineblackout
Microwaver
 User Gallery

Trusted Cultivator
Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: blackout]
    #1323900 - 02/21/03 06:11 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

why did you need 12 B+ and 4 of the other??

cheaper to do honey water. or just spray 1 B+ into a jar with 110ml sterile water in it and suck it up 12 times

--------------------
support the free spore ring http://fsre.nl/

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #1323917 - 02/21/03 06:21 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

It is only illegial if they can actually detect psycobin/psycocyn (sp). I doubt they can.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
    #1323954 - 02/21/03 06:43 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

he shouldnt be happy recieving illegal goods in the post.

First off I'd like to say that THIS GUY I DO NOT KNOW is very relieved about the white stuff, not me. It's great to hear. Secondly, this guy I do not know has a silent partner that paid for everything he need to do this Mycology EXPERIMENTS for SCIENTIFIC PURPOSES ONLY. So all those syringes were basically free to him, it's cool. They were sent to an adress where nothing illegal ever happens. This guy is going to make some spore prints also. I will post some pictures of this guys set up as soon as he finishes it. It is his first and would really like some constructive commentation.

New topic: This guy bought a 25 watt fish tank heater and plans on putting it in a LARGE mason jar full of water in a 18 gallon (he thinks) tupper ware tube for incubating the BR/VERM jars he will be using, from experience, can anybody tell him if this will be enough to keep the tub at a constant 84 degrees F? Is there a better way to heat a tub? Should he insulate?

THANK YOU!

Peace-

OfflineSHR00M0L0GIST
Psilocybin Test Subject
Male

Loc: Mescaland
Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: z@z.com]
    #1323972 - 02/21/03 06:51 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

TLG (the little guy) is the only place I will buy spores from. You didn't get fucked by them. I am always happy with my orders from them and they ship faster than anyone I know. I'm sure if you have any problems they will make up for it and send you a new syringe/syringes.

InvisibleRoom4Shroom
Mr. Nice Guy
 User Gallery

Re: White shit in my fresh Syringes,Via: TheLittleGuy.com [Re: SHR00M0L0GIST]
    #1324003 - 02/21/03 07:08 AM (13 years, 9 months ago)

I completely agree with shroomologist. Just ten minutes ago I placed an order with the littleguy...it's the only site I ever order from. Well, I ordered from Ralphster once too - and I have absolutely no problem with him either...but the point is, you have nothing to worry about when ordering from TLG. Besides, the white stuff is probably mycelium which is a very good thing :smile: Best of luck on your grow!
~~Peace
P.S. Just out of curiousity...Why the hell did you get so many syringes? 

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Vermiculite

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation