Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: Ritalin tonight [Re: StaleShrooms]
    #13237778 - 09/23/10 07:30 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

StaleShrooms said:
i get WAY more euphoria from adderall than coke. if someone offered me coke or adderall at the same price I'd pick adderall every time

da fuck?:awewtf:

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineYou Agree
Male

Loc: Flag
    #13237817 - 09/23/10 07:39 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

StaleShrooms said:
i get WAY more euphoria from adderall than coke. if someone offered me coke or adderall at the same price I'd pick adderall every time

I get no euphoria from Adderall at all it seems. I feel a bit empathogenic, like when your a rolling except a lot more mild, Ritalin makes me more stimulated and empathogenic than adderall and also a bit euphoric. Cocaine makes me just pure bliss euphoria.

Drugs do affect people in different ways indeed.

--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

OfflineStaleShrooms
human after all
Male

Loc: Detroit
Re: Ritalin tonight [Re: Salomon]
    #13238222 - 09/23/10 08:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
Quote:

StaleShrooms said:

da fuck?:awewtf:

maybe every time i've done yay its just been really shitty product, but i like dexedrine a hell of a lot more. plus it lasts longer and the crash isnt as bad.

--------------------
Kick is seeing things from a special angle. Kick is momentary freedom from the claims of the aging, cautious, nagging, frightened flesh. Maybe I will find in yage what I was looking for in junk and weed and coke. Yage may be the final fix.

~William S. Burroughs

OfflineYou Agree
Male

#13238263 - 09/23/10 08:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I just blew a crappy Ritalin 20mg non instant capsule, I hardly feel anything and one of those little balls that didn't get completely crushed is stuck in the skin near the ducts that drain the nostrils onto your tongue, I gag every time I try to poke that deep into my mouth and it feels like a scratch every time I swallow.

--------------------
PCP:heart: - LSD:thumbup: - DMT:nonono: - Shrooms - ketamine:thumbup: - Meth:eek: - Heroin - Methoxetamine - MDA - 5-MeO-DMT - Mescaline - Foxy - Indopan - DPT - Kratom - MDPV - Marinol - DOM - Bromo-DragonFLY - 2c-i - 2c-t-2 - Methcathinone - Kava

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: SF Bay Area Flag
Re: Ritalin tonight [Re: You Agree]
    #13238276 - 09/23/10 08:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

That's crazy, people are chatting about Ritalin and I just got myself a free pill from a friend. :methisgood:

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

OfflineYou Agree
Male

Re: Ritalin tonight [Re: Poid]
    #13238297 - 09/23/10 09:01 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
That's crazy, people are chatting about Ritalin and I just got myself a free pill from a friend. :methisgood:

Ritalin makes me feel like I have a warm hat on my head, it also makes Primus 300 times better.

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13238300 - 09/23/10 09:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It makes life 300 times better.

I also feel all warm and kinda clammy on it, though.

--------------------
Well I try my best to be just like I am, but everybody wants you to be just like them. --  Bob Dylan
fireworks_god said:
It's one thing to simply enjoy a style of life that one enjoys, but it's another thing altogether to refer to another person's choice as "wrong" or to rationalize their behavior as being pathological or resulting from some sort of inadequacy or failing so as to create a sense of superiority or separation as yet another projection of a personal fear or control issue.

InvisibleSalomon
Male
    #13238316 - 09/23/10 09:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
It makes life 300 times better.

Quote:

especially when you have ADD :sad:

--------------------

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13238321 - 09/23/10 09:06 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

One of my friends has ADD, and is prescribed Ritalin but hates taking it because it makes him feel like he's not himself.

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineYou Agree
Male

#13238342 - 09/23/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

especially when you have ADD :sad:

Nah dude, I have Asperger Syndrome and stimulants really actually do help me integrate a lot better into what other people are doing. I don't have any extreme problems socializing other than being unable to uphold conversations for a long time and some social phobias that show a lot, but Ritalin makes it so much easier to ignore myself and indulge in other people rather than the borderline catatonic narcissism or over enthusiastic state I am often presented in.

--------------------

Edited by You Agree (09/23/10 09:12 PM)

InvisiblePoid
Shroomery's #1 Spellir
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #13238353 - 09/23/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Asperger's is not the same thing as ADD.

:themoreyouknow:

--------------------
fireworks_god said:

OfflineYou Agree
Male

#13238365 - 09/23/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Poid said:
Asperger's is not the same thing as ADD.

:themoreyouknow:

I know. I was just exemplifying the fact that Ritalin really is nootropic in people with social phobias and other social disorders.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
Male
    #13238410 - 09/23/10 09:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i was agreeing that ritalin helps life, and more so when you have ADD, which i do, and i have a script.

do you steal airplanes?

--------------------

OfflineYou Agree
Male

#13238470 - 09/23/10 09:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
i was agreeing that ritalin helps life, and more so when you have ADD, which i do, and i have a script.

do you steal airplanes?

I need to get a script for Ritalin, not even to use it for recreational purposes. It just improves the quality of myself.

Why do you ask if I steal airplanes? Who bombed the buildings?

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
Male
    #13238585 - 09/23/10 09:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineYou Agree
Male

#13238639 - 09/23/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Salomon said:
:lol:

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=7464959&page=1

and cars

Well I don't have full blown autism, Asperger Syndrome is kind of like a very mild ASD. Which means it's a disorder that effects social skills, behavior and extremely specific interests, but to a much lesser extent than actual autism.

--------------------

InvisibleSalomon
Male
    #13238654 - 09/23/10 10:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

oh i see. at least it's not as bad as it could be.

as you see, i havefull blown social phobia myself.

i don't function in social situations very well at all, because i'm just so verry quiet. so i just saty home all day and shroomery it up. it's true! check out my post count..........:sad:

i'm better in a buissness situation.

or when i'm tripping my balls off.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules