Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Loc: London UK
Of course its not about oil...
    #1323733 - 02/21/03 02:43 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Its about WMD and Human Rights - isnt it?

Human rights in the middle east

Weapons of mass destrucition

So why is Iraq being singled out then, if of course it has nothing to do with oil.....

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: GazzBut]
    #1323740 - 02/21/03 02:46 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry. Soon enough Bush'll find an excuse to invade Iran. But Saudi Arabia will never be invaded as long as they sell us cheap oil.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1323758 - 02/21/03 02:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

God help the Saudis if their wells run dry!

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineRonoS
DSYSB since '01
Male User Gallery

Loc: Calgary, Alberta
    #1323764 - 02/21/03 02:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Don't worry...the Saudi's are next...

--------------------
"Life has never been weird enough for my liking"

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: Rono]
    #1323786 - 02/21/03 03:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I dunno..my moneys on Iran for the next military invasion. I think they will just try and screw the Saudi's economically with the extra clout all that good Iraqi oil will give them.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: Rono]
    #1323798 - 02/21/03 03:25 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If Bush gets a second term, then by the end of his presidency, we probably will have invaded every one of his "axis of evil" countries, as well as a few more countries that get in our way. That is, if America still exists by that point.

--------------------

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1323823 - 02/21/03 03:37 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It's because we better get Saddam before he gets us.

Let's kill everyone before they kill us.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #1324506 - 02/21/03 09:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I always laugh when I see a post from someone in the UK about human rights violations.

http://web.amnesty.org/802568F7005C4453/0/623B695C9B814896802568E9006D4827?Open&Highlight=2,england

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1324528 - 02/21/03 09:26 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I always laugh when I see a post from someone in the UK about human rights violations.

Same thing for the US: http://web.amnesty.org/ai.nsf/Index/AMR511642002?OpenDocument&of=COUNTRIES\USA

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

Re: Of course its not about oil... [Re: silversoul7]
    #1324545 - 02/21/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm well aware of the US links. It was just an observation that many here are quick to point out violations by the US but seem to have a brain fart when it comes to their countries..

(url)http://web.amnesty.org/80256A2900558068/0/13BE0D653A7A21F780256A48004AB740?Open&Highlight=2,canada(/url)

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Edited by luvdemshrooms (02/21/03 09:33 AM)

OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
    #1324822 - 02/21/03 11:48 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

many here are quick to point out violations by the US but seem to have a brain fart when it comes to their countries..
That's ok though luv because your ALWAYS there to back up the good ol USA. You have issues with people bashing America and I can totally respect that. I would get upset if Australia was completely fucked up (not that it isn't in many ways) and people kept rubbing it in (with statements that are sometimes true, sometimes false.)

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1325821 - 02/22/03 03:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I dont see your point im afraid. But then im not caught up in the nationalistic trip. What you have said is basically irrelevant. No change there then.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1325844 - 02/22/03 03:41 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The point, and I'll say this slowly since it appears to be necessary, i s t h i s... a l l y o u A m e r i c a h a t e r s a r e j u s t t o o t r a n s p a r e n t.

At least try to hide your feelings by bashing some of the violations by your own countries. America has done more good for the world than any other country, even those we disagree with. Have we always done the right thing all the time? Nope. By the scale is still heavily tilted toward the positive.

Clean your own houses before worrying about ours.

--------------------

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1326109 - 02/22/03 07:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Your error lies in believing I am only an American basher. Wrong, I am equally opposed to the actions of my own governments role in this whole affair. It just so happens that your country leads the way. Something im sure you are proud of.

Now do you think you could answer the original question I asked?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1326141 - 02/22/03 07:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You're as poor as Alpo at reading peoples minds so don't give up your day job.

Quote:

Your error lies in believing I am only an American basher.

Only? No. Primarily? Without a doubt. I suspect you have little good to say about anything. It appears to be common in those who post here from the UK and Canada.

Quote:

Now do you think you could answer the original question I asked?

If by that you mean the WMD and Human rights question, those are (I believe) two of the primary reasons. And we've talked about this before. You're being redundant.

Like I said, work on cleaning your own house before worrying about ours. Although I suspect if it wasn't for US bashing you'd have little reason to go on.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (02/22/03 07:30 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1326198 - 02/22/03 08:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Try reading the question slowly and then answering. Why have Iraq been singled out is the crux of the question. Is it that hard to understand?

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1326260 - 02/22/03 08:58 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you try being less clever for a moment and go back and read your first post in this thread you'll see only one (1) question mark.

Here, since apparently even that ability escapes you I'll paste it here.
----------------------------------------------
Its about WMD and Human Rights - isnt it?

Human rights in the middle east

Weapons of mass destrucition

So why is Iraq being singled out then, if of course it has nothing to do with oil.....
---------------------------------------------

If you had wanted an answer to the last line in the post you could simply have put a question mark at the end.

Now since you're apparently too simple-minded to use punctuation correctly (that's these symbols here !.?', and a few more) I'll answer anyway.

Saddam asked for it. Practically begged.

--------------------

Edited by luvdemshrooms (02/22/03 09:01 AM)

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1327513 - 02/22/03 09:07 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sadaam asked for it?

weak.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

OfflineGazzBut
Refraction

#1327523 - 02/22/03 09:11 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

by yhe way, if you cant see that I mistakenly left a ? out of my post and thats the only way you can score points it just goes to show you are really struggling for something intelligent to say. I was stoned at the time, I forgot a ? - Im soooo sorry. Of course there has never been any grammatical errors in one of your posts. Grow up.

--------------------
Always Smi2le

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1327798 - 02/22/03 11:45 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If you had merely left out a question mark I might even agree, but you put 5 periods there. How does someone mistakenly forget a question mark and mistakenly hit the period 5 times?

Mistake? Bullshit.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds