Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
What problems are different?
    #1315760 - 02/18/03 01:43 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Ok so i'm giving this forum a chance, what problems do people in general have as opposed to those in the past? Are the problems that are different generational (teen-age angst) or are the problems across the board? If the problems are different how are they different? I'm 32 and have been exposed (growing up) to drugs, peer pressure, STD's, alcohol, etc... and have a hard time accepting a lot of people's percieved problems in my everyday life.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinesirreal
devoid
Loc: In the borderlands
Re: What problems are different? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1315957 - 02/18/03 04:40 AM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Many of our so-called problems come from a dissatisfaction with who we are and the circumstances in which we find our selves. Feelings of inferiority translate into all types of "percieved problems." If you are a person who is secure and full of confidence it is easy to be turned off by these types of problems.

I think you ,innvertigo, are basically a self assured person who has a hard time dealing with people in this kind of crisis. And it can be a crisis.It can cripple a person. When a person feels like everyone else has an advantage over them it can make certain problems seem unbearable. I said feel because most of the time it is nothing more than an irrational feeling.

These feelings manifest themselves in all kinds of hard to understand problems. And these problems are easy to dismiss as irrational and invalid. Seeing through many percieved problems is the key to helping people. It is not easy and requires much compassion.

Then there are other problems that are easier to help people with. Problems that come from thier circumstances. Problems that are more common to us all. Just helping each other see things from a different angle.

That is, in my opinion, the greatest thing about the internet.

--------------------
I may not always tell the truth, but atleast I'm honest
-----------

I see what everyone is saying. It is so hard to form an opinion when you see both sides so clearly!

Anonymous #1

Re: What problems are different? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #1321510 - 02/20/03 07:03 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Reverse evolutionism.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag