Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Loc: ohio
drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, ruinin my voice readin sum shizzle, my nizzle dizzles(edit)
    #13156929 - 09/06/10 07:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

edit: (better version on post #3)

I apologize, this is perhaps rough... my voice is still feelin it haha, but I think the primal alien voice change over at the end is what really did it in, a cigarette from here and I'll practically be tom waits or somethin

:durrhurr:

I will now not apologize for expending 5min of your life, if you listen.

Piss off.

the read text:

These finite anomalies are eliciting novelties as all their trajectories emerge encrypted. Though the encryption is here and there failing the deciphering finds no emancipation. With the ever increasing multiplicity of all these anomalies their conundrum is realized and this lends them to expunge the paradoxes lingering inside their hairy brain boxes. But the confiding is mumbled and indeed nothing is ever fully amended until these decipherers are decoded when their trajectory is demoted.

:fried:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Edited by andrewss (09/12/10 03:50 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinejivJaN
yes
Male User Gallery

Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: andrewss]
    #13158156 - 09/07/10 01:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i get it.
:cool3:

--------------------

---------------------

All my posts in this forum are strictly fictional.
They are derived from an acute mental illness , from which i am forced to lie compulsively.
I have never induced any kind of mind altering substance in my life  and i have no intentions whatsoever of doing anything illegal.
If I have ever suggested such a thing it would have most likely been , due to my personality disorder and i probably do not remember it at all..

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: jivJaN]
    #13159068 - 09/07/10 11:00 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:inlove:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: andrewss]
    #13185268 - 09/12/10 03:34 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

redone, with no music or smoking/sippin...

first was 5min, this one is 3min and I tweaked the text a bit, I think it is clearer now... but thats just me :lol:

edited:

read text:

Certain finite anomalies are eliciting potent neural novelties as their trajectories emerge encrypted. And with the ever increasing multiplicity of all these anomalies their conundrum is here and there realized, and this lends those to expunge the paradoxes lingering inside their hairy brain boxes......... although the encryption is here and there failing the deciphering can find no emancipation...... Any confiding is mumbled; and indeed nothing is ever fully amended until these decipherers are themselves decoded when their trajectory is finally demoted............ But it all was a “risk” that had to be taken - shall you see that the aether’s ambiguous faces are grinning?

:zombie6:

Edited by andrewss (09/12/10 04:46 PM)

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

#13185653 - 09/12/10 04:48 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

something got fucked up, this post has the audio for the post right above this one ^

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

InvisibleBrainstem
_@_y
Male User Gallery

Loc: In my shell Flag
    #13185704 - 09/12/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Certain finite anomalies are eliciting potent neural novelties as their trajectories emerge encrypted. And with the ever increasing multiplicity of all these anomalies their conundrum is here and there realized, and this lends those to expunge the paradoxes lingering inside their hairy brain boxes......... although the encryption is here and there failing the deciphering can find no emancipation...... Any confiding is mumbled; and indeed nothing is ever fully amended until these decipherers are themselves decoded when their trajectory is finally demoted............ But it all was a “risk” that had to be taken - shall you see that the aether’s ambiguous faces are grinning?

Fucking Genius:thumbup: encore, encore !!!

InvisibleIcelander
The Minstrel in the Gallery
Male

Loc: underbelly
    #13185988 - 09/12/10 05:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Noticed you listed drinking first.:thumbup:

--------------------
"Don't believe everything you think". -Anom.

" All that lives was born to die"-Anom.

With much wisdom comes much sorrow,
The more knowledge, the more grief.
Ecclesiastes circa 350 BC

InvisibleBrainstem
_@_y
Male User Gallery

Loc: In my shell Flag
    #13187450 - 09/12/10 11:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sometimes words can be so beautiful. :heart:

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: Icelander]
    #13187964 - 09/13/10 02:36 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Icelander said:
Noticed you listed drinking first.:thumbup:

:shoosh:

Quote:

Brainstem said:

Fucking Genius:thumbup: encore, encore !!!

:sun:

here is a more buttoned down edit: (perhaps it is more focused or maybe im just too  :toomuchacid:  atm)

Certain finite anomalies are eliciting potent neural novelties as their trajectories emerge encrypted. With the ever increasing multiplicity of all these anomalies their conundrum is here and there realized......... although the encryption is here and there failing the deciphering just meanders...... Any confiding is mumbled; and indeed nothing is ever fully amended until these decipherers are themselves decoded when their trajectory is finally demoted............ But, word is that it was all a “risk” that had to be taken; shall you now see that the aether’s ambiguous faces are grinning?

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Edited by andrewss (09/13/10 06:36 AM)

OfflineGrapefruit
Freak in the forest
 User Gallery

#13188316 - 09/13/10 07:35 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Chosen Lords ftw.

--------------------
Little left in the way of energy; or the way of love, yet happy to entertain myself playing mental games with the rest of you freaks until the rivers run backwards. 

"Chat your fraff
Chat your fraff
Just chat your fraff
Chat your fraff"

OfflineI AM SWIM
doin' thangs
 User Gallery

Loc: Feels Changsta Man
Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: Grapefruit]
    #13189530 - 09/13/10 01:51 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

drinkin, smokin, listenin, ruinin, readin

are all forms of doin's

u cant just be drinkin'

u got to be drinkin' a thang

smokin'

smokin' what?

smokin' thangs

ruinin' ?? ruinin ur thangs

watcha readin'?
ill bet that ur readin' some thangs

doin' thangs

--------------------

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

Re: drinkin, smokin, listenin to aphex twin, & ruinin my voice readin some shizzle my nizzle dizzles [Re: Grapefruit]
    #13196967 - 09/14/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Grapefruit said:
Chosen Lords ftw.

richard d james is godly :awesome:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Offlineandrewss
precariously aggrandized

#13211608 - 09/17/10 09:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I can't stop tinkering with this one

Certain finite anomalies are eliciting potent neural novelties as their trajectories emerge encrypted. With the ever increasing multiplicity of all these anomalies their conundrum is here and there realized and this can lend them to divulge or expunge the paradoxes lingering inside their hairy brain boxes......... Although the encryption is here and there failing the deciphering can find no genuine emancipation, because any confiding is mumbled and indeed nothing is possibly amended until these decipherers are themselves decoded when their trajectory is finally demoted............ But word is that it all was a “risk” that had to be taken – have you not yet seen the aether’s ambiguous faces grinning?

:zombie4:

--------------------
Jesus loves you.

Edited by andrewss (09/18/10 02:59 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1