Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Loc: Shakashuri Island
Free Salvia Giveaway ! ******CLOSED****** first post with results * 1
    #13202755 - 09/16/10 04:37 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

:chiefwiggum: DUE TO STATE LAWS I WILL NOT SEND ANY SALVIA TO: Florida, Illinois, Kansas, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, South Dakota, & Virgina , or any other place where salvia is prohibited by law. INTERNATIONAL CONTESTANTS ARE WELCOME BARRING ANY UNFRIENDLY SALVIA LAWS IN YOUR LOCATION ...

also

!!! THE MATERIAL IN THESE BAGS IS FOR INCENSE USAGE ONLY AND NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION !!! 

WINNERS

royalflush
jamster78
saxx
grimreaper
labobo
jamamil
420happyhippy
hamburgler
kyguy
hidekie80
simms
cakez

IM SORRY IF I DIDNT GET YOU THIS TIME :frown: I ADDED 2 MORE WINNERS TO TRY AS MUCH AS I COULD ... IF YOUR ID IS LISTED ABOVE PLEASE PM ME A MAILING ADDRESS ... THANK YOU EVERYBODY FOR PARTICIPATING POSTS WERE GREAT ...

Edited by cyantific (09/16/10 01:47 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRoYaL_fLuSh
Stranger
Male

Loc: UK
Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: cyantific]
    #13202818 - 09/16/10 05:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I would like some salvia please!!!

Level 4

3 times

LSA

I've had serious writers block for the last month. It's my main avenue of venting and expressing myself and I am very critical of my writing. For me it is a very stressful situation.

BTW tyvm for the contest. Pretty solid!

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: RoYaL_fLuSh]
    #13202843 - 09/16/10 05:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

RoYaL_fLuSh said:
I would like some salvia please!!!

Level 4

3 times

LSA

BTW tyvm for the contest. Pretty solid!

you are very welcome thanks ... lmao the way this contest is going you have a good chance ! come on ppl !!!

you can edit your problem out if you wish i changed it up ... think ppl mayve been weirded out by the problem aspect ... lol

Edited by cyantific (09/16/10 06:18 AM)

InvisibleFrenchMachine

. [Re: cyantific]
    #13203003 - 09/16/10 07:26 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Edited by FrenchMachine (01/30/11 11:03 PM)

OfflineGrimReaper86
Space Cadet
Male User Gallery

Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #13203020 - 09/16/10 07:34 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

level 5: 3-5 times via salvia on 2 occasions, DMT on one occasion, and psychoflipping twice (acid + mushrooms)

I actually "like" salvia...I know...weird right? I haven't had any in a minute though...price wise I usually chase after other things that last longer...like acid when I can find it, lol.

Invisible420happyhippy
Swamp Dunkey
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The Herion Capital of Ame...
Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: GrimReaper86]
    #13203065 - 09/16/10 07:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

LEVEL 5 - ONE TIME - SALVIA/NITROUS

"I saw God, I was God, I proved God obsolete."

Once upon a blue moon; many years ago, I took a bong rip of Salvia 60x. I began to feel as if I was swaying back and forth. And just as the Salvia took full effect I breathed out all the smoke and sucked down a Nitrous whippet. The swaying evolved into a full on spinning sensation. I began to twirl faster and faster, faster and faster. it was so quick and intense that I couldnt see. the motion faded into pure blinding white light.

To say the expirence was good or bad is wrong. because I expirenced it through an infinit amount of beings. all stretched into a spectrum of exsistence. a rainbow of life itself.

i was all and nothing. the begining and end. that shit was the big bang, and my mind was the universe. my ego had been evaporated to say the least.

i learned psychedelics are tools not toys. and that our mind is God. and we are all followers of the religion of Happiness.

Amen, lol

--------------------
"I AM, WAS, AND ALWAYS WILL BE."

Offlinekyguy
Dr. Gonzo
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA Flag
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: cyantific]
    #13203066 - 09/16/10 07:54 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

level 3 shrooms 5 times

I'm planning on going for a level 5 this weekend with 5g of shrooms! never tried Salvia, but would like to!

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: FrenchMachine]
    #13203070 - 09/16/10 07:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lol frenchmachine maybe !!! i did have some guidelines though !

i like it too grimreaper but have a healthy respect for it !.. i think a lot of the bad reports come from unpreparedness more than anything else cos you can just smoke it on a whim ... most ppl dont just drop acid on a whim right ? why ? cause you have to prepare for that shit ! lol ! respect it , prepare for it , enjoy it !

Invisiblecyantific
Trusted Masturbator

Re: Free Salvia Contest ! [Re: 420happyhippy]
    #13203086 - 09/16/10 08:01 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

420happyhippy said:
LEVEL 5 - ONE TIME - SALVIA/NITROUS

"I saw God, I was God, I proved God obsolete."

Once upon a blue moon; many years ago, I took a bong rip of Salvia 60x. I began to feel as if I was swaying back and forth. And just as the Salvia took full effect I breathed out all the smoke and sucked down a Nitrous whippet. The swaying evolved into a full on spinning sensation. I began to twirl faster and faster, faster and faster. it was so quick and intense that I couldnt see. the motion faded into pure blinding white light.

To say the expirence was good or bad is wrong. because I expirenced it through an infinit amount of beings. all stretched into a spectrum of exsistence. a rainbow of life itself.

i was all and nothing. the begining and end. that shit was the big bang, and my mind was the universe. my ego had been evaporated to say the least.

i learned psychedelics are tools not toys. and that our mind is God. and we are all followers of the religion of Happiness.

Amen, lol

good post ... nitrous is the shit ! a great way to add euphoria to what has been described as a non euphoric trip ... ( though i dont totally agree with that assesment )

OfflineSimms
Fuckwit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in Europe
    #13203126 - 09/16/10 08:15 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

It is hard to measure, I think something between level 3 and 4, with cubensis mushrooms.

Was with my friends, time became totally meaningless and turned into eternity. Everything was liquid, but I felt I needed a drink, since everything, including myself was liquid, or the same as liquid, drinking was totally pointless and didn't give any relief. I remember soaking my head into water, and actually taking a bath fully clothed, but without the effect. I was stuck at oneness and being liquid, in reality I am used to have opposites, different things, dryness and wetness, but there.. everything was the same. And time was stopped.

When I came down after some 5-6 hours or so, I had no recall of being wet at all. But coming down period was very peaceful and silent, we just sat there and stared everything very calmly, felt no boundaries.

I have never done salvia though, although I have wanted. Main thing I fear is that if it is to be smoked, I might waste it since I am not a good smoker.

--------------------

Offlinehidekie80
Male

Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: Simms]
    #13203156 - 09/16/10 08:27 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

i would say level 5, once, from salvia

it was the only time ive smoked salvia. the description of a level 5 fits what happened almost perfectly.

--------------------

OfflineHAMBURGLER

Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: hidekie80]
    #13203210 - 09/16/10 08:44 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Level 5 once or twice. This one time I was on LSD and shrooms and I was quite certain that I had died and come back to life.  I actually just blacked out on the way to the car leaving the party and I awoke in the car for the ride.

I kept trying to get out of the car; luckily we were stopped at the gas station.  I was incapable of stringing words together to complete a sentence to tell anyone what was going on.  I had trouble understanding what my friends were even telling me (it took them about 10 minutes for them to get me to get my seatbelt on in the parking garage). 

It was an awesome experience.  Visuals were pretty good but the mindfuck was insane.  At the party I was walking around like a zombie.  All in all it was a good time cause everyone was fucked up off of one thing or another.

The only time I've tried salvia it was shitty stuff and I only experienced a heavy body load, no visuals or anything else.

--------------------

Edited by HAMBURGLER (09/16/10 09:26 AM)

Offlinelewisplanthead
blue-collar love

Loc: milk wood
    #13203333 - 09/16/10 09:15 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I've smoked salvia many times but have been too afraid to breakthrough for the second time.

OfflinefantastiColor
Open Eyed Visuals
 User Gallery

Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: lewisplanthead]
    #13203351 - 09/16/10 09:22 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Level 5, 10+ times with the use of DMT. ive seen signs from god and everything. mushrooms have given me some really intense spiritual experiences as well. would love  a hit of salvia right about now, ive smoked it before but never really had a good experience with it. i would love to try it again especially since i have yet to brake through on it.

--------------------
Work hard and do what you love...

Get 12 FREE stocks from Webull! Webull app!

Offlinecakez
-=|_()St-=
Male

Loc: NOrth EaSt Flag
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: fantastiColor]
    #13203374 - 09/16/10 09:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Level 5 a multitude of times...but my latest was on liquid..
- Amazing..I chewed up the bottle, took an extra hit bringing what I'd assume would be ~20 hits since I knew how much was left in the vial :sun:

Within 20 minutes the candle flickering in my room began to dissapear and leave nothing more than a distant flickering color that seemed to now revolve around me as a beautiful orange ish color.

Managed to grab the joint I had pre-rolled with some spice in it, now I knew my world would dissapear. Hit the joint a few times and had to put it down, the colors overcame me, the space of what was supposed to be my room now dissolved into a world of energy and patterns, I could feel the flow of life as I began to ponder around in amazement, things made sense, life flows, energy being given off of my girlfriend whom was in the room. I once again tried to take a hit but was just faded iyt quickly into a dissolving large scale pattern to which my body wouldn't let me move. Night went on as planned in an amazing journey through myself and the things around me only for me to realize...life is bliss and what we choose to do with it is our path of choice.

Thanks~!

Edited by cakez (09/16/10 09:30 AM)

OfflineDZ74
Stranger
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: cakez]
    #13203443 - 09/16/10 09:53 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Gimme some Salvia damn it!

--------------------

Offlinecatalyst
Mmhmmm...
Male

Loc: Here (or There)
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: DZ74]
    #13203553 - 09/16/10 10:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I have yet to experience psychedelics, much less Salvia. From everything I have read and seen, though, I fear the plant quite a bit.

Definitely not planning on it for my first trip, but I want to experience it in the future (after I have some trips under my belt)...if that counts  :awesomenod:

--------------------
"Tears themselves interest me greatly -- but not the tears of melancholy hindsight and existential despair;
rather the tears of awe you experience when the realization of an ideal suddenly appears before your very eyes or thunders inside your mind;
these tears interest me." - Philip Hallie

OfflineDrchemist
Prying open my third-eye.

Loc: Ottoman Empire Flag
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: catalyst]
    #13203603 - 09/16/10 10:38 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Level 3, 1 time. Shrooms. Not sure what strand.

--------------------

OfflineDosile Kouki
derp

Loc: Paradise
Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: Drchemist]
    #13203645 - 09/16/10 10:47 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

ahh man , im in australia, where im sure its illegal, but am not really that interested in trying salvia.

HOWEVER, i have to say, rock on dude. your the man. its people like you that make this forum great !

god bless

--------------------

InvisibleJanamil

Re: Free Salvia Giveaway ! Dont Be Scared ! haha [Re: Dosile Kouki]
    #13203680 - 09/16/10 10:55 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Uh, Ive done almost every traditional psych except for LSA, and Ive achieved as high as possible on most of them. Level 5 dmt/aya, shroom, Not on LSD but I ended up face down on my bed humming really loud like a retard to make different frequencies and in turn made different visuals. I wish I could try LSD.

Ive actually tried Salvia but never really broke through, if you have an extra Id greatly appreciate it and try it lol but if there are people that haven't done it, or people that have done some psychs you should give it to them. Once I get some extra money Ill probably buy some myself.

Oh were supposed to list how many times weve reached it.

Shrooms level 5 - 4 times
LSA Level 4  -  2 times
DMT(smoked)level 5 - 12 times
ayahuasca level 5 - 1 time

I love being completely distorted in time, lost in time, dissociated from reality and melted within the universe. Its amazing.

Edited by Janamil (09/16/10 11:00 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies