Home | Community | Message Board

Vaposhop
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny
trip reports/question
    #1319625 - 02/19/03 03:19 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

i've noticed on acid and now on mushrooms that i don't seem to trip in the normal way.

first off, i don't seem to get "hallucinations" unless you count small enlightenment hallucinations about various things. also, i seem to kind of go to this other dimension where i don't have to eat or sleep, and i can stay as long as i want.  whenever i trip with poeple they pretend not to see what i'm talking about, and they way you get out of the dimension is pretending yourself back to normal (basically all the pretending has to do with not being in control of yourself/what happens to you)

also i can make other poeple enter this dimension if they're willing, or rather i can make them enter it if they're not willing either, but it seems to be very traumatic, and there's always the threat of violence if i keep pressing.

of course i was always highly suspect that this was all just drug fantasy camp, but then recently my friend joined me in the dimension in the middle of a shroom trip and basically agreed to all of my perceptions about what was occuring. 

its that dimension when you're not tripping in the sense that you're not in full control of yourself, but you're in tryptamine land, where you can see that things are indeed infinite and where observing something is very obviously reflected in what you're observing.

anyways, i'm just wondering if anyone knows what i'm talking about or if you're all a bunch of pretenders  :wink:

*edit* like i took about 4-5 grams of mushrooms with syrian rue and the only "hallucinations" i got where seeing these strandy spiral things that i believed was kind of the code behind the physical matrix.  also i heard some voices in my head, but both things were easily ignoreable by pretending my way back to the physical.  also, about a year ago before i started discovering this other dimension my mushroom trips were completely normal, and if fact i had a really low tolerance, so i know what a mushroom trip is like.  oh yeah i've seen the matrix before too.

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Edited by truekimbo2 (02/19/03 03:31 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineShRo_0My
KillaHo

Loc: overTHErainbow, BC
Re: trip reports/question [Re: truekimbo2]
    #1320489 - 02/19/03 08:27 PM (13 years, 9 months ago)

Everyones different man.... I wouldn't worry about it...as I said everyones body acts different.

There's no 'normal' way to trip....

peace.

--------------------
Evil is anointed, get disappointed
Guillotine to your spleen
You'll get defeated, you can't beat it, join it

Edited by ShRo_0My (02/19/03 08:27 PM)

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Syrian Rue

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience