Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinesome
Stranger
1st time, home grown, solo, not sure what level (awesome nonetheless)
    #13084094 - 08/21/10 06:53 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

it was about 22 grams fresh/slightly dried (i say slightly dried because it looked bigger one day than it looked smaller the next day). i have not done anything other than weed prior to this

eating them was a total bitch. it had a bitter aftertaste. i sliced pieces using a knife, would put it in my mouth and chew a bit, then wash it down with orange juice.

for the first 10 minutes after i ate it i felt sort of uneasy and had the taste but i thought whatever and then played some street fighter.

i played against this random dude and i was cracking up at random things like the noise of how the hit sounds and how they look and stuff. it felt like a mental weed high with a hint of something else.

then i turned off the game and stared at a poster on my wall. the words on the poster were coming off and moving towards me as things inside the picture zoomed away. i noticed flower patterns below the poster and was thinking "wtf have those always been there and im just noticing them now?" i go closer to the wall to look further and i can swear i see outlines, but now the outlines are different then when i was looking at the wall previously.

i was basically looking at the wall the whole time. i started seeing moving pictures on the wall. i saw clocks, peacocks, lions, kaliedoscope, laughing guy fawkes, cats, clowns, those drama faces that you see in plays (usually one is smiling and one is frowning). i could 'sense' moving through a tunnel and the tunnel walls were rainbows. if i closed my eyes, i saw all random colored things, like spinning balls of fire that were orbiting with each other, or a black world where every outline is neon and there were cats everywhere.

im pretty sure i peaked afterwards. i was staring at my wall, now a portal of random things to show itself, listening to some random music, but suddenly none of that mattered. although i knew i was listening to music and whatnot, my mind was completely elsewhere. i felt like my mind split in 2 personas, one was my normal self observing and the other was like this thing that just took the normal self around everywhere. i thought to myself "am i tripping" cause in a way i didnt even remember what it felt like to be normal, tripping was the normal.

it was interesting how it was way different from weed, because on weed, its like 'ok i wanna find stuff to do' or whatever. But with this, i didn't even want to do anything. I tried eating some food to see if food was better but as I said, i didnt even feel connected with the taste, so it was the same feeling but meaningless. When i'm high, random silly images will come into my head but i'll still be 'here', but during this, it was random atmospheres and everything but instead of being 'here' i was 'there'.

if i opened my eyes and blocked out almost all of the light but let some light directly hit my pupils, it would look like 5 windows into other things. also, when i listened to music, sometimes a frog with a tophat and dreadlocks would breakdance to the song.

my skin felt rubbery (particularly chin/neck), and so did the walls. I kept having the strange here and not here feeling, and eyes open or closed didnt seem to matter anymore. i was just sitting there facing my wall. after a while though, i went back to SF and put it on mute so some other music could play and it looked really cool in an artistic sort of way. and what was weird was that i wasnt even thinking about the game, its like the game was playing itself as i was off in some other world. i tried talking to my friend online and i was able to talk to him but i was just zoning out so i cancelled and listened to some music.

i went downstairs and just stared at my face in the mirror. I saw a really old version of me, a morbidly obese version of me, me wearing make-up, me turning into a husky, and just slight distortions. I then stared at the cover of an oprah magazine until oprah's face looked like a mask.

i came back to my room and just stared at the wall. i still feel it a tiny bit but it's over (i tripped earlier today).

i didn't have any meaningful revelations or whatever, just at one point i was like "why are people douchebags for no reason" lol. also it kept feeling like my mouth was insanely dry, so i would drink water, and then in a few moments my mouth would feel really sappy and tarry. there were a couple of points where i actually felt my teeth with my finger to make sure they were still there, who knows.

the majority of images i remember seeing were just laughing faces, not of real humans, but like drawings or other stuff, or kaliedoscope type images.

pretty much the only bad thing was just the dry mouth and jaw clenching. but i would rarely notice it.

Edited by some (08/21/10 06:56 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFISTFUL.OF.CUBES
Mushy n00b
Male

Loc: Canada
Re: 1st time, home grown, solo, not sure what level (awesome nonetheless) [Re: some]
    #13091521 - 08/23/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Just information for the sake of information but those drama faces you mentioned are called Comedy and Tragedy and they originated from Greek theater.

Sounds like a great trip though. I completely understand the whole being unable to eat thing. I was tripping once and thought about eating, I got some food and just looked at it. In my mind all I could hear was "this means nothing to you! it is merely a means of sustenance and at this time you need no sustaining!"

Another time the concept of putting something in my body seemed really strange and foreign to me. It came to a point where I was tripping so hard I couldn't even find my mouth to put food in it.

OfflineDarkcyde
Noobsauce
Male

Re: 1st time, home grown, solo, not sure what level (awesome nonetheless) [Re: FISTFUL.OF.CUBES]
    #13195186 - 09/14/10 04:33 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

in a way i didnt even remember what it felt like to be normal, tripping was the normal.

Love that feeling. Although it's a little depressing when it fades away.

Sounds like an awesome trip. Future reference, get a pacifier next time. It'll help with the dry mouth/jaw clenching.

--------------------

Is God willing to prevent Evil, but unable? Then he is not omnipotent.
Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent.
Is he both able, and willing? Then whence cometh Evil?
Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?
-Epicurus

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals