Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: Seeka]
    #1315885 - 02/18/03 04:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Looks like the assholes have seeped into the thread.

The thread was started by one.

Quote:

No comment

News flash! You already made one.

It's your moms house. She has the right whether you like it or not. Either respect her wishes or move out.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Loc: Western Hemisphere
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #1316228 - 02/18/03 07:05 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

News flash! You already made one.

Point.

Look, I don't want to cause anyone any harm. I just want to grow my mushrooms in peace and have a nice time doing it. I'm not sure whether she'd rather me grow the mushrooms or buy them off the street, pay money, and not know what I'm getting.

I'm not trying to piss my mom off, she's just anti-drug to the bone. I can't do anything about the political brainwashing that's happening here. I just want to do what I love in peace. I'm not hurting anyone.

Offlinejustsomegirl
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #1316254 - 02/18/03 07:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

u should try not to get to paranoid and worried. i always get paranoid about my mom but nothing usually happens. if u think shes gonna call the cops then stash ur shit....but do u really think she would? :smirk:

--------------------
"Religion is the opiate of the masses"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1316432 - 02/18/03 08:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I'm sure you don't want to hurt anyone. In this day and age though she will suffer should anything happen. Respect her enough to follow her rules or even better... move out and set your own rules.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
    #1316649 - 02/18/03 10:21 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

I'm sure you don't want to hurt anyone. In this day and age though she will suffer should anything happen. Respect her enough to follow her rules or even better... move out and set your own rules.

Trying for that second option now.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
    #1316667 - 02/18/03 10:28 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

If she turns you into the police, move away and never talk to her again.

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineMojo_Risin
Man

Loc: United States of America ...
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: Learyfan]
    #1316692 - 02/18/03 10:38 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

rebel my friend rebel!

--------------------
Fear    attracts  energy  that can expose one to be coerced. Learn to overcome fear and develop enlightenment.

Freedom Equality Justice (3 of 12 Jewels of Life)

Nov.11th Veterans Ron Paul Moneybomb...www.Ronpaul2012.com

Check out campaignforliberty.com

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1316803 - 02/18/03 11:49 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Trying for that second option now.

So for now follow option one.

--------------------

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
    #1316869 - 02/18/03 12:27 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

So for now follow option one.

Dude I've got 90% colonized jars. I'm not gonna stop until those are done, at least.

OfflineStrumpling
Neuronaut
Loc: Hyperspace
    #1317069 - 02/18/03 01:36 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

sorry man I feel she has EVERY RIGHT to dig through any of that stuff...... its really lame and unfair if she keeps or destroys that stuff she found, but I believe its fine for her to look for that stuff, find it, and then get pissed at you. It sounds like she's going to keep/get rid of the stuff she found, which I think is over the line, but it IS your parents' house you're living in :-| and as much as it sucks, you have to either play by their rules, or at least fool them into thinking you're doing so.. But if she calls the cops, thats a really bad call on her part in my opinion, and kind of poor parenting.

I think if she hasn't yet confronted you about it, you should confront HER "hey mom did you take my friend's pipe and some other stuff from my room?" might as well find out what she's thinking as early as possible because this is going to KILL you until she finally talks about it :wink: But of course I only know MY mom - your situation could be way different :-|

Good luck man - let us know what she does.

--------------------
Insert an "I think" mentally in front of eveything I say that seems sketchy, because I certainly don't KNOW much. Also; feel free to yell at me.
In addition: SHPONGLE

OfflineChills420 version2
Poo Pie Maker

#1317360 - 02/18/03 03:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My parents kicked my sorry ass out at 16 years old.
It sucked at the time it was cold and I was hungry.

However in looking back it was the best thing in the world for me.

If I was u i'd just be happy 4 the free place to live.

My dad was strict 100% army
I could have been laying in the yard freezing with a leg cut off.
He would have tossed me a band aid and a blanket and told me to go to the shelter.

I thought at the time he was the biggest son of a bitch there was.
Now I see my dad tought me 2 be a man right then.
Home is where I pay house payments and I can do anything I want 2.
Just as long as I ask the old lady first :wink: 

--------------------

You may say Im a dreamer,
but Im not the only one,
I hope some day you'll join us,
And the world will live as one.

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: Chills420 version2]
    #1319108 - 02/19/03 09:29 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Hmm, so, update.. My mom informed me when I got home (and she was leaving for the grocery store) that she had "cleaned my room" -- this said with a bit of a sarcastic tone and the look on her face spelled out exactly what she was thinking.

I came home to find my $94 water pipe gone and my now-searched-again room clean and sparkly.

In retort, I have taken some of her jewelry and it will not be returned until:

A) My water pipe is returned to me

In the event that she threw away the waterpipe, and my other merchandise,

B) I am paid in full for all of the things she has stolen from me.

I'm just not putting up with this bullshit any longer. That's $100. That's part of the RENT if I move out. What she's taken from me has added up to at least $400.

EDIT: My colonized jars, which were sitting in my safe, are now GONE. Apparently I had given her a key sometime ago to the safe in case I lost it. I'm PISSED. And I'm taking more stuff.

Edited by Seeka (02/19/03 09:41 AM)

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#1319298 - 02/19/03 10:36 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Grow up and move out.

--------------------

OfflineBavet
Sensitive StonedRebel

#1319376 - 02/19/03 11:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Dude just say "yes I smoke pot mom, I'm an adult and Thats my choice"

And "I'm attemting to grow some mushrooms, they interest me. You can say they are edibles.

I didn't hide when I tried growing for the first Time at home. Thye just though all my mushies were edables and wouldn't eat any of them anyway and thought I was a nut.
When they asked If i smoked pot I said yes. when they said i shouldn't i just said well U did once and that shut them up. hehe Be a man.

--------------------
"~Dream as if you'll live forever....live as if you'll die today~ James Dean"

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
    #1319408 - 02/19/03 11:27 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Grow up and move out.

Heh, so.. update..

She was raging and came thundering at the door.. and eventually took the doorknob off, despite her failing struggles with using a key. She eventually opened the door and eventually tried to slap me.

I stood up from my chair and grabbed her arms. I said "Don't make me restrain you." -- But I had to anyway. My dad comes down in my room all pissed off because he thinks I'm beating up my mom... And then I explain it's self-defense and he gets pissed at her ...

And, basically, I win this battle because I was levelheaded at all times and didn't lose my temper... Good thing I calmed down beforehand, eh...

Anyway, feeling kinda shitty that I can't save my mom from herself.. But I guess the comfort is there that I am surviving...

Offlinethe free thinker
salesman
Male User Gallery

Loc: twin cities
    #1319637 - 02/19/03 01:23 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

How have your parents responded to your mom's jewlry being taken?

--------------------

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: the free thinker]
    #1319912 - 02/19/03 02:49 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

How have your parents responded to your mom's jewlry being taken?

? See above.

I gave the jewelry back, after my dad reminded me that two wrongs don't make a right ... I just wanted to make a point really, anyway.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
    #1319916 - 02/19/03 02:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Sounds like your dad is sort of on your side in this thing. Is there any way you can use that to your advantage. Maybe if you talk with him and explain things calmly and give your point of view, he can talk down your hysterical mother.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineSeeka
Psychotrooper
Re: I think I'm fucked. [Re: bert]
    #1320024 - 02/19/03 03:26 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Sounds like your dad is sort of on your side in this thing. Is there any way you can use that to your advantage. Maybe if you talk with him and explain things calmly and give your point of view, he can talk down your hysterical mother.

Heh, this is what I was thinking.

OfflineGrav
 User Gallery

#1321091 - 02/20/03 04:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

It would be funny if your mom's morning coffee was somehow spiked with 4 grams of shroom dust....

heh just kididn'...

hope you figure that shit out... sometimes living with your family can be a real bitch. Just don't forget how much you love them. i think you should try and get away from your mom for a little while, it would probably help you think about your situation.

i live with my grandparents after a year on my own and it is a real drag sometimes... I can't have company over past a certain time, definately can't smoke anything. I am usually just sittin up here in my little bedroom being bored out of my fuckin skull and I don't have a car or a license, and this really is not a 'hang-out' aptmosphere at all.... but that's a sacrifice i gotta make right now in return for living with no expenses I guess. Gotta follow their rules

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract