Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: AmazonianGuru]
    #15576164 - 12/26/11 11:20 PM (12 years, 3 months ago)

Well I'm fairly convinced that there is something out there, and the Mushroom is like it's probe out into the galaxy..

I ate 5.8 grams at about 7:30pm tonight, and it's now 12:30am, and there is something.

I encounter these beings all the time, and I found familiarity in the post above where the poster said "Aliens were coming very soon" or something to that tune.

But the aliens are here. And on December 21, 2012 "we're all going up" as the voice said.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineDelirious0021
Stranger
    #15617433 - 01/04/12 09:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

your experience is billions of yrs in the making,and is sharded with others,its called the flesh of the Gods for a reason,hard to belive that fungi ruled over this planet,they stood high as trees,and mycelium to this day is the first global network,not to get off subject,fun fact,the common fancy iphone has more technology in it today that the appolo moon lander,,,anyway...damn where was i..

OfflineAmazonianGuru
Living Jungle Boy
Male User Gallery

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Delirious0021]
    #15618398 - 01/05/12 12:37 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Got any proof or links that say they stood as high as trees?

--------------------

OfflineLeft Of The Dial
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Utah
    #15619119 - 01/05/12 07:27 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I too have seen the machine, on fresh Cambodians. The room I was in was pitch black at the time. I remember that the room seemed full of golden gears...they were everywhere..and it was wonderful! I can only describe it as like the inner-workings of a clock or pocket watch.

A frequent theme in my visions is of an eye or column of eyes gazing up towards the heavens.

I feel there's one of many spirits that sort of peer back at ya from the other side. I couldn't possibly define 'them' further and kind of wouldn't want to.

Cool post, wanted to give my 2 cents.

Speaking of Mushrooms and the 2012, Gods, Devils and Aliens connection... There's a Terence Mckenna book, True Hallucinations, Into The Devils Playground, that touches on these subjects at great length.

--------------------

InvisibleChubbyPitbull
Delta 9
Male User Gallery

Loc: Stargazing
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Left Of The Dial]
    #15620598 - 01/05/12 02:56 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

There was a period for a year in my life where more than 90% of my experiences with mushrooms involved some sort of alien communication or contact. I've seen the gears and the machine plenty of times, actually that kinda scares me to be honest and was usually on my more tense trips.

I don't know what to believe but I'm super optimistic so I'll leave it at that.. What I've learned from this communication, mostly all OBE's during these times, is that spores are from another galaxy long ago, the mycelium network is a more intelligent life form than us, and that we are the aliens..

I love it though..  Had a  experience of being abducted and experimented on, had just some thought communication, and the best was being shot up into the galaxy and being shown, spoken to, and uploaded, from a higher power, all the secrets & knowledge of the universe, to then be guided back down with this entity back through the earth's atmosphere and directly into the great pyramid of giza, and held by the hand by a 10ft tall being with a elongated head and being walked through all the secret chambers of the pyramid and then having all the history and knowledge of the earths life span be telepathically transferred to me, and as we walked outside to a ledge way up high on the pyramid he told me I was not allowed to remember this knowledge and that he had to go now and as he burst off into the sky I screamed out over and over "but who are you?" "what are you?" and at the last second before he was gone he spoke back "I am you!"

This prompted me to buy "the ancient  secret of the flower of life" and read both volumes in 4 days..  It was a mystical good year that year.

It seems now I don't have any kind of trips like these anymore, and actually I'm taking a break from the cosmic fungus to see if I can get back to have these sort of revalations continue on other levels next time I come back home.

Happy communicating with our higher selves all : )

--------------------

Disciple of Design and Love of Knowledge

Offlinejffdjt23231256
Feelsgoodman.jpg :3
Male

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: ChubbyPitbull]
    #15620713 - 01/05/12 03:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

When i took shrooms i felt like i could smell the taste and they was there with me, kind of like the shroom was part of me. Shortly after my peak and till when i started to feel i come down i felt like i was an alien.

I remember reading an article after that experience about shrooms being aliens themselves and communicating over the glaxay through spores or some shit.

Interesting stuff.

I do believe their is aliens out there and never really cared untill i took shrooms. As said before the universe is too vasted for us to be the only ones chilling in it.

OfflineStratman
virgin mycologist

Loc: At the centre of infinity
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: jffdjt23231256]
    #15621152 - 01/05/12 04:57 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I am a sci-fi fan who is convinced that that the universe would be abundant with life forms including intelligent life however I didn't assume it was aliens that communicate with me when I take shrooms. Mushrooms definitely allow for some interesting communication with other worldly entities though.

Of course, as you said, we could be just fubar'd and it could purely be a product if our minds but if that were the case youd assume that Christians would speak to Jesus and alien enthusiasts such as myself would think its E.T. life forms.

Cool opening to the thread btw.

--------------------

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #17909998 - 03/05/13 08:13 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Forrest said:
Quote:

paducahovoids said:
THE MACHINE! Thats what I see, gears turning and industrial shit.....a huge machine

thats weird i too usually see gears, not little defined ones, but i just kinda sense and see the edges of big massive ones as if they were turning through the entire dimension

Holy shit!  I too have seen the massive machine of gears turning through my entire field of vision, eyes closed on a DMT trip!!  Awesome we have shared experiences! What are these machines?...What do they do or mean?!!

OfflineBigTy
The Chosen
Male

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: crispy86]
    #17910551 - 03/05/13 10:00 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Lol I doubt you will get a reply all those post were a year old.

Offlinecrispy86
Stranger
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: BigTy]
    #17910692 - 03/05/13 10:24 PM (11 years, 25 days ago)

Quote:

BigTy said:
Lol I doubt you will get a reply all those post were a year old.

i just stumbled upon it...couldn't help but comment (:

Offlineluiki420
Stranger
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: SomeGuy]
    #18067566 - 04/06/13 02:50 PM (10 years, 11 months ago)

i know how u feel. had this same experience.

Offlinepresentpresence
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: luiki420]
    #18376326 - 06/06/13 03:58 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

I'm currently chasing this experience. I hope whatever these 'beings' are find me on my next trip :smile:

OfflineHerbalJunkie
Psycho

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: presentpresence]
    #18376464 - 06/06/13 06:18 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Stranbge stuff happens on mushrooms. I've hallucinated grey aliens and other entities, but we'll never know for sure if it's real or not. I personally nowadays think it's pure hallucinations, man has this habit of translating mysterious information into entities, just look at how many gods we have on this planet.

I used to belive it's real, and I do belive extraterrestrial life form exists in an infinite universe. I'm just not sure about the alien experience on mushrooms.

Mind you i've had my ceiling turn into a tunnel of light with a huge grey alien's head looking down on me and levitating me, yet I still think it just might be the fruit of my own imagination on drugs. What else could it be? Why would aliens wait for us to eat mushrooms to make contact?

Maybe cos that's the best moment for them since we're already a complete nutcase tripping balls.

InvisibleBill_Oreilly
ANIMALS (the RAINBOW SERPENT)

Loc: Boston
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: IveBeenRecycled]
    #18376593 - 06/06/13 07:21 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

IveBeenRecycled said:
Everything is alien depending on your perspective.

:raisemyglass:

--------------------
Something there is mysteriously formed,
Existing before Heaven and Earth,
Silent, still, standing alone, unchanging,
All-pervading, unfailing,
I do not know its name; I call it tao.
If forced to give it a name, I call it
Great (ta). Being great, it flows out;
Flowing out means far-reaching;
Being far-reaching, it is said to return.

It's just a shot away..

OfflineCoreyRubble
Just Getting Started
Male User Gallery

Loc: Right now???? streets :(
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: HerbalJunkie]
    #18376605 - 06/06/13 07:26 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

But why is it always aliens then?

why not sharks? Or dinosaurs?

gotta be something there

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: CoreyRubble]
    #18377054 - 06/06/13 09:49 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

It's not always aliens.  Maybe for you it is; maybe that's your thing.

I could hallucinate sharks/dinosaurs; but they are nowhere near as exciting nor do they "mesh" as well with the "alien" feeling of mushrooms. 

A "higher intelligence" that is contacted (a phone line to yourself) but we put the façade of a grey overtop so we can communicate without tipping ourselves off that it is really ourselves we have been learning from the whole time.

Many people have a pantheistic worldview while tripping and feel nature/the mushroom communicate with them instead of aliens, or just accept the experience as the functioning of their sub-conscious.

"It" is whatever floats your boat; but you don't necessarily get to choose what "it" is... reptiles, aliens, god, gaia, over-mind, sub-conscious...

What really matters is throwing the pieces your brought back against the wall; seeing what sticks.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (06/06/13 09:57 AM)

OfflineAgentchewy
Pantheism.
 User Gallery

Loc: vietnam Flag
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: flickedbic]
    #18377129 - 06/06/13 10:10 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

flickedbic said:
It's not always aliens.  Maybe for you it is; maybe that's your thing.

I could hallucinate sharks/dinosaurs; but they are nowhere near as exciting nor do they "mesh" as well with the "alien" feeling of mushrooms. 

A "higher intelligence" that is contacted (a phone line to yourself) but we put the façade of a grey overtop so we can communicate without tipping ourselves off that it is really ourselves we have been learning from the whole time.

Many people have a pantheistic worldview while tripping and feel nature/the mushroom communicate with them instead of aliens, or just accept the experience as the functioning of their sub-conscious.

"It" is whatever floats your boat; but you don't necessarily get to choose what "it" is... reptiles, aliens, god, gaia, over-mind, sub-conscious...

What really matters is throwing the pieces your brought back against the wall; seeing what sticks.

Nature always wins

--------------------

If I knew the way, I would take you home.

Offlineflickedbic
Sojourner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Fractalic Fabric
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: Agentchewy]
    #18377283 - 06/06/13 11:00 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

There is no contention.

"Nature" = "essence"

Aliens would be natural as anything in my book.  I agree, however, that getting blasted on shrooms doesn't necessarily constitute any further "contact" beyond that of new points on your own neural network (/"possible universe").

:smile:

That isn't to say that our neural networks are apart from the essence of things.  New contacted therein could be new contacted throughout nature AFAIK.  Trippy reality.

--------------------
Favorite entheogen experiences in descending order:
1)Combo of oral DMT + smoked Bufotenine
2)Amanita (urine drank twice)
3)Mushrooms > Achuma 16"+cid(still need higher dose Achuma)> Cid (still need high dose)
4)Morning Glory-HBWR (+cumin, cinnamon aldehyde adducts) > Methyl chavicol (need more activators)
5)Salvia (need to try quid)

All readable matter in the above post is ficticious... any similarities to real life are purely coincidental.

Blessing.

Edited by flickedbic (06/06/13 11:16 AM)

Offlinezzripz
Stranger

Loc: Manchester, UK
Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: HerbalJunkie]
    #18377439 - 06/06/13 11:35 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

HerbalJunkie said:
Stranbge stuff happens on mushrooms. I've hallucinated grey aliens and other entities, but we'll never know for sure if it's real or not. I personally nowadays think it's pure hallucinations, man has this habit of translating mysterious information into entities, just look at how many gods we have on this planet.

I used to belive it's real, and I do belive extraterrestrial life form exists in an infinite universe. I'm just not sure about the alien experience on mushrooms.

Mind you i've had my ceiling turn into a tunnel of light with a huge grey alien's head looking down on me and levitating me, yet I still think it just might be the fruit of my own imagination on drugs. What else could it be? Why would aliens wait for us to eat mushrooms to make contact?

Maybe cos that's the best moment for them since we're already a complete nutcase tripping balls.

Why on mushrooms? Well for one seeing UFOs and actually interacting with aliens can happen to people who haven't taken any magic mushrooms or any psychedelics. Listen to the amazing experience of this guy and his son and friends, and later other members of his family:

Chris Bledsoe on VeritasRadio.com Vox Populi | Segment 1 of 2

Now magic mushrooms are supposed to--according to recent studies-- dampen down certain areas of the brain, implying these areas, or what is going on in them, act as filters to deeper forms of awareness. Hence psychedelics allow stuff we block out via cultural conditioning to have a chance been made aware of

This of course has been known in different ways anciently

Offlinesbc1
magic
Male User Gallery

Re: The Mushroom & Alien Communication [Re: zzripz]
    #18377529 - 06/06/13 11:56 AM (10 years, 9 months ago)

what if we are all wrong, what if the mushrooms are here for us to communicate to higher beings and i dont mean god because i dont belive in a god, but what if seti and nasa are all wrong and we dont need big telescopes and an array of dishes to communicate, we just have to eat mushrooms or smoke dmt, just a thought.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies