Home | Community | Message Board

Myco.ca - Spores & Cultivation Supplies
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Offlineauronlives69
psychedelic monk
Male User Gallery

Re: [AZ] Police Bust 'Magic Mushroom' Operation In Peoria [Re: DrugsRGood]
    #13145786 - 09/04/10 07:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

DrugsRGood said:
Quote:

blujay said:
Quote:

Diacetylmentlegen said:
Quote:

utk said:
Alcohol causes more violence than almost any other drug.

How does a drug CAUSE violence exactly?

You'll have to explain that one to me with the aid of a diagram because I can't see how that works at all. Perhaps it's a new form of mind-controlling drug developed by some form of secret military lab.

Man you are a smartass aren't you. Have you ever been in a club? It (booze) makes you belligerent as fuck because it lowers your inhibitions. Then you fight because neither party is capable of normal judgement function. I've seen it two dozen times.

If you can't control yourself on alcohol... you're an idiot. I've been shitfaced drunk and I still knew what was right or wrong. I think most people don't have any self-control or self-awareness to begin with and that's sad.

you sound like the type of person that holds a beer can all night just to look cool, fucking poser

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
OfflineNaz
Fungal Infection
 User Gallery

Re: [AZ] Police Bust 'Magic Mushroom' Operation In Peoria [Re: auronlives69]
    #13146057 - 09/04/10 10:42 AM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

you sound like the type of person that holds a beer can all night just to look cool, fucking poser

hugging a toilet bowl with your pants around your ankles covered in whipcream and K-Y jelly in your grandmas bathroom at 5 am isnt much cooler tho.

OfflineDrugsRGood
Analytical Anarchist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Earth
Re: [AZ] Police Bust 'Magic Mushroom' Operation In Peoria [Re: auronlives69]
    #13146543 - 09/04/10 01:22 PM (11 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

auronlives69 said:

Yea... right... how did you know?:rolleyes: Get a life. Judging someone, how pathetic.:facepalm:

--------------------
Life is an adventure; not knowing what's ahead brings a great sense of anticipation; and meeting women is the reward.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale