Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal
Tripping with strong love interest...tips?
    #4878719 - 11/01/05 07:47 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Ok there's a girl that told me she's really interested in me, and I'm definitely very interested in her as well. She's tripped on mushrooms before and loved the experience. We smoke together a lot now and she decided she wants to try acid with me. I've learned some things from previous trips and I want to plan this out perfectly to give her a night she'll never forget.

When we start getting close to the peak I want to go up to my room with the lights off and some music...preferably A Perfect Circle - Passive or Incubus - Aqueous Transmission, and I want to get some glow sticks out and let her sit back and watch me liquid dance to the music. (going all around her and up close...you know what it's like :-)) I know I had an OOB experience when this was done to me at a crazy party in West Chester.

That's the only thing really sticking out in my mind. Can you suggest anything else to really whoa this girl?

Edited by Newbie (11/01/05 07:48 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: Newbie]
    #4878788 - 11/01/05 08:41 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

I'd say take a real low dose.

Once you're really close to someone, fully letting go and unleashing your minds on eachother can be a wonderful thing. This early though, you really don't want a trip to make or break things. You should be able to just melt together for a few hours.

And... I don't know, maybe it's just me, but planning to have her sit back while you dance all around her with glow sticks is a bit odd sounding. If thats what happens, sure, go with the flow. But planning a thing out like that? I guess it just sounds a little odd.

--------------------
You're not like the others. You like the same things I do. Wax paper, boiled football leather... dog breath. We're not hitch-hiking anymore, we're riding!

Offlinemikeyboy
Stranger

Loc: UK
Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #4878840 - 11/01/05 09:11 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

If you plan things then more often than not it wont go that way

Go with the flow

You may be surprised how you can "see" each other more though, perhaps thats a good thing perhaps not... but when you think you know someone and you're on psychedelics you could well be in for a wake up call...

Just my 2 cents  :thumbup:

EDIT: And dude yeah don't take her by the hand lead her into your bedroom, kill the lights, and when she's probably thinking "hey up i think im in here" start wiggling glow sticks in her face

--------------------
LSD: Defrag for the brain

Edited by mikeyboy (11/01/05 09:12 AM)

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: mikeyboy]
    #4878889 - 11/01/05 09:29 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Yeah I'm serious about that. I didn't mean like dance all around but when you're pretty close up, have intense music going, and you see the trails of glowsticks going to the music it just puts you in a mood that you can't really describe. This dude was doing it to me and like 5 other people at the party and it was the most amazing thing I'd ever seen. Try it sometime!

Edited by Newbie (11/01/05 09:31 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4878902 - 11/01/05 09:32 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Can you suggest anything else to really whoa this girl?

You could lay her flat on her back and let her close her eyes :shocked:
Seriously: closed-eyes visuals are where it's at :evil:

The thing is: the LSD should wow her, not you. And LSD is likely better able to do so if you just let the drug do it's thing. Really, trips tend to go south if people overly try to steer it into one direction.
Close your eyes and float downstream.

Quote:

I want to go up to my room with the lights off and some music...preferably A Perfect Circle - Passive or Incubus - Aqueous Transmission, and I want to get some glow sticks out and let her sit back and watch me liquid dance to the music.

I'm vividly reminded of a documentary I saw the other day on Animsal Planet of male courtship behavior across many different species. If only they had glowsticks :grin: You've come down with a serious case of the Loves so I recommend lots of bedrest and taking it easy.

I agree you should use a low-end dose of LSD instead of a high one. Your trip likely will have a significant social factor and while low doses tend to enhance that, high doses almost inevitably disrupt the social process. You say there's alot of mutual interest so let's focus on the circumstances:

Quote:

HE: I've got acid! good stuff! Wanna try?Wanna try?Wanna try?Wanna try? Umm.. Wanna try? Please?
SHE: Hey that is cool.

Quote:

SHE: Those mushrooms were rather interesting, if only i stumbled onto LSD once..
HE: hey babe, I'm not just handsome and modest, I'm well-connected too.

Were you the one offering LSD or was she the one showing initial interest? You have to assess how much of her desire for an acid session is for LSD, and how much is for you.

If she is super-interested in LSD then a high dose is called for. If she rather enjoys psychedelics but is in a rather amorous state then a lower dose is called for.

There's a fine line between giving it to her good and protecting her: if she freaks on a high dose (which she might) this may reflect badly on you, if you're a tad conservative in dosing you can fill the void the low dose may create.
(dang, thats alot of innuendo in some pretty sincere LSD advice)

Don't make it too low but certainly don't make it too high. I don't know your acid but unless it's extreme in either way I'd say go for one hit. An amount thats about equivalent to 2/3 of one-eighth ounce of shrooms (75mcg) would be just right.

The psychedelic state will lay some stress on your bonding which may go either way.
She has shown great interest, so have you, so I think it would be OK to before the experience discuss the possibility of intimacy during the LSD hours. If you think this is not a good idea it is best to lat this be known beforehand.

Should your mutual love erupt into intimacy beyond which she (or you) is comfortable with, the trip might be detrimental. If you think this might be the case then be a gentleman and make sure to briefly mention it before the trip.
This is all very heavy, but it's LSD we're talking about so things might get so confusing as to seem clear.

Personally I feel she's too inexperienced with psychedelics to my knowledge (one/few mushroom trips) to go beyond tripping and conversation, at least during the first six hours.

Let the LSD do it's thing. Its what it does best. The biggest WOW for her lies in the interaction between her brain and the molecule, and this comes about best when you're lying down in a dark room, side by side, with your eyes closed to experience the trip to it's fullest with the occasional profound whisper and calm wordless music or silence on the stereo.

Theres a time for distraction and a time for introspection. If you want the biggest wow for her, let her take the journey within for those precious hours, and what the two of you do in the latter six hours is entirely up to you.

I recommend a candlelight dinner at around the eight or ten-hourpoint consisting of food you can prepare by shoving a dish in the oven and setting an eggtimer. Homemade Quiche for instance, or a fresh juicy salad with french bread. A very grounding and sensorily rich experience.

Start early in the day, before noon preferably, and let het stay the night where you offer to take the couch unless she convinces you otherwise :thumbup:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

#4878905 - 11/01/05 09:35 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

And dude yeah don't take her by the hand lead her into your bedroom, kill the lights, and when she's probably thinking "hey up i think im in here" start wiggling glow sticks in her face

LOL I know it probably sounds creepy to you guys but I know how not to freak someone out. We're not even at the hand holding level yet, but the way we talk to each other just makes me sure that she'll be thrilled if i pull this off right.

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#4878931 - 11/01/05 09:42 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

EDIT: And dude yeah don't take her by the hand lead her into your bedroom, kill the lights, and when she's probably thinking "hey up i think im in here" start wiggling glow sticks in her face

:rotfl:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: Asante]
    #4879097 - 11/01/05 10:34 AM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Thanks for the advice. I had initially brought it up after she said she wanted to trip, but she wanted mushrooms not lsd. Then after reading erowid she told me she wanted to do it. I completely understand wat you mean about is the acid for me or for her. But what you forgot is once we enter a trip together it's for US. I want it to be unforgettable for her and I want to do certain things that will really wow. You're right about just letting it go its own way. It's got such a weird way of unpredicability. I definitely feel better about it though, thanks again!

I prefer to trip at night, and then watch the world wake up in the morning. It's amazing how everything just comes to life as the sun rises. Definitely something worth seeing :-) I don't want anything too intimate to happen, nothing past a locked on gaze. If anything should happen between us, I'd want a clear head for the experience.

Edited by Newbie (11/01/05 10:40 AM)

OfflineD_M_X
Stranger

#4879553 - 11/01/05 12:38 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

LMFAO!!!!

Forget the glow stick! :laugh:

--------------------
?Tech N9NE the craziest - forget the rest.?

InvisiblePsychonaught
Preformer of Mycophagia

Loc: Traveler if space and tim...
Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: D_M_X]
    #4879683 - 11/01/05 01:17 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Dude, trust me skip the liquid glow stick dance. See what her favorite music is...maybe try playing it a bit...fav movie? LSD is a how you feel at the time thing. I like to wing it.

--------------------
"How could this poison be the dream of my soul...I let my fantasy take complete control." -Black Sabbath "megalomania"

Double Tub Tek Pictorial

OfflineUnderhillmaster
The LemonProphet

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #4879698 - 11/01/05 01:20 PM (18 years, 4 months ago)

Here are a few things I would recommend you add.  Let her pick some music too.  Have extra glowsticks in case she wants to dance with you :smile:  The only thing you should 'plan' is that you are going to be together for the trip, just have the music and glowsticks available.  Try to get some better than average smoke if possible.  You should have a good time it sounds like.

--------------------
If you cut off my head, what would I say? Me and my head, or me and my body?

OfflineSpiderWeB
Theunexpd
Male

Loc: Njay
    #13134191 - 09/01/10 02:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

D_M_X said:
LMFAO!!!!

Forget the glow stick! :laugh:

Wanna take a ride on that disco stick....wait what are we talking about?

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: SpiderWeB]
    #13134364 - 09/01/10 03:31 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Way to bump a 4 year old thread.  :lol:

OfflineGutteralRetch
Third Eye Opened
Male

Loc: Bay Area
    #13134600 - 09/01/10 04:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well? Is she still your love interest? :inlove3:

--------------------
GuTTErAL rETCH ~ PRYING OPEN MY THiRD EYE

Has anyone else felt like this?

OfflineNewbieS
User of semicolons.
Male User Gallery

Loc: SoCal Flag
Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: GutteralRetch]
    #13134633 - 09/01/10 04:29 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

LOL no.  I got burned by her 4 times.  Roughest relationship experience of my life and has since tainted my idea of relationships.

Offlinethecoalman
knows where his towel is
Male

#13134843 - 09/01/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Thats what you get for drugging girls and attacking them with glowsticks

--------------------
"What the hell is the point of having a cake if you can't eat it?"

- Some Guy.

OfflineYoushouldknowabc
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: On Mt.Trypface Flag
    #13134849 - 09/01/10 04:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

lawl

Invisibledrr
Female
Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: thecoalman]
    #13134856 - 09/01/10 04:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thecoalman said:

:lolsy:

OfflineXDS
alive at dawn
Male

Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: drr]
    #13134999 - 09/01/10 05:14 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

haha

hate cockteases, but they are usually hot so...

Invisibleeveryman
The Rza-rector
Male

Re: Tripping with strong love interest...tips? [Re: thecoalman]
    #13135027 - 09/01/10 05:18 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

thecoalman said:

I chuckled.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract