Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTesla
VP of Wilfred Brimley Fanclub

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #13143788 - 09/03/10 05:05 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

caphillkid said:
I'm not saying this is 100% accurate at all, but it contrasts sharply with the claim that Obama is solely responsible for zappa's neat little black and white graph. 

I never made that claim.  Is English your first language?

I hope not. He's clearly not very good at it.

What can you expect from an Obama fan?

The same thing I could expect from someone of your political and mental acuity.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: Tesla]
    #13143804 - 09/03/10 05:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I think it's becoming more and more clear every day that weyou have elected a fucking opt out moron as Present so I don't think you and your ilk should be making disparaging remarks about your obvious political and intellectual superiors

--------------------

OfflineTesla

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13143813 - 09/03/10 05:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
I think it's becoming more and more clear every day that weyou have elected a fucking opt out moron as Present so I don't think you and your ilk should be making disparaging remarks about your obvious political and intellectual superiors

Given the lack of quotes I'm going to assume that post is targeted towards me.

With that said read and you will see I am extremely anti two party or conservative/liberal.

Your a perfect example of what is wrong right now in regards to the country and it's inability to move forward.

When you get angry at one political group it blinds your vision on how fucked up the other one is. That's called selective judgment. Not a very becoming feature in any intellectual.

Picking the lesser of two evils makes you the evil of two lessers.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: Tesla]
    #13143841 - 09/03/10 05:23 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I have been around for a long time, as has luvdem, and we have come to our positions, which aren't always the same, after serious deliberation.  Your distress is misdirected.  There is a real divide between conservative and liberal.  There is also a real divide between politicians and the people.  There is a much lesser divide between Republican and Democrat politicians.  They are both invested in retaining a certain status quo.  The difference between liberals and conservatives is in the creation of a bum class that isn't a politician.  Liberals want more bums.

--------------------

OfflineRogerRabbitM
Bans for Pleasure
Male User Gallery

Loc: Seattle
    #13143848 - 09/03/10 05:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Is English your first language?

Apparently, it's not yours. :facepalm:  Look on the bright side though, Sarah, Glen and Rush make far worse gaffes every day. :lol:
RR

--------------------
Download Let's Grow Mushrooms

semper in excretia sumus solim profundum variat

"I've never had a failed experiment.  I've only discovered 10,000 methods which do not work."
Thomas Edison

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: RogerRabbit]
    #13143878 - 09/03/10 05:40 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

No.  Well, I don't know about Beck since I have never seen his show but in regard to the other two you are blowing it out your ass.  As per usual.

--------------------

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: zappaisgod]
    #13143889 - 09/03/10 05:43 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Me calling the Vacationer-in-Chief "the Present" is not an accident.  Or did you think it was?  Because that would be really stupid.

--------------------

OfflineTesla

#13143911 - 09/03/10 05:49 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Me calling the Vacationer-in-Chief "the Present" is not an accident.  Or did you think it was?  Because that would be really stupid.

I like the way you think.

If more people started holding both groups accountable for the self perpetuated divide than we may actually have a chance at making some societal progress as Americans.

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

#13143947 - 09/03/10 05:58 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

There is an ideological divide among the people.  But it isn't exactly the same as the one among politicians.  Almost all politicians want to acquire power.  The people are divided about how much to let them take.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?
 User Gallery

Loc: Lost In Space
    #13143976 - 09/03/10 06:08 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tesla said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Quote:

caphillkid said:
I'm not saying this is 100% accurate at all, but it contrasts sharply with the claim that Obama is solely responsible for zappa's neat little black and white graph. 

I never made that claim.  Is English your first language?

I hope not. He's clearly not very good at it.

What can you expect from an Obama fan?

The same thing I could expect from someone of your political and mental acuity.

:rofl2:

Weak. Surely someone of your mental acuity can do better.

Or not.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTesla

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #13143996 - 09/03/10 06:15 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

What I said was the truth your no better than any other political activist or armchair quarterback on this site.

If your interested in actually debating the merits of your dogma instead of devolving into "I know you are but what am I" by all means I'm all ears.

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#13144010 - 09/03/10 06:20 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Tesla said:Picking the lesser of two evils makes you the evil of two lessers.

Well, let's not even discuss just how far up your digestive track you must have had to reach to draw that bunch of crap free.

I wrote in my vote because I couldn't vote for either of the two major party candidates.

One party ran a moron for President with a loud mouth buffoon for Vice-President

The other ran a loud mouth buffoon for President and a moron for Vice-President.

I find neither major party represents my values.

None of which makes it any less clear that during the term of his Presidency, Obama has been the bigger fuckwit when it comes to the deficit.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineTesla

#13144125 - 09/03/10 06:56 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

Tesla said:Picking the lesser of two evils makes you the evil of two lessers.

Well, let's not even discuss just how far up your digestive track you must have had to reach to draw that bunch of crap free.

I wrote in my vote because I couldn't vote for either of the two major party candidates.

One party ran a moron for President with a loud mouth buffoon for Vice-President

The other ran a loud mouth buffoon for President and a moron for Vice-President.

I find neither major party represents my values.

None of which makes it any less clear that during the term of his Presidency, Obama has been the bigger fuckwit when it comes to the deficit.

Agreed Obama is a purveyor of flawed social justice and ideals that are better suited for an ambassador than a leader.

Not to mention his approach on the economy is "talk it out".

It made me laugh when I saw  that scumbag get on national TV today and blame Republicans for being responsible for the impeded progress in passing a small businues bill.

I guess he's to busy vacationing and sending his racist wife to Madrid to remember Democrats have control over the House and Senate.

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

Loc: Jet City
    #13144153 - 09/03/10 07:02 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Obama has been the bigger fuckwit when it comes to the deficit.

All you are doing is ignoring the facts and basing your statements on personal feelings.  The massive deficit was created by Bush, not Obama.  Even the Republicans who continue to distance themselves from Bush will admit this.

I just looked at these numbers and they are actually quite shocking.  In modern times, it has been the Republican presidents who have increased our debt, not Democrats.  Look at that! 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms#Gross_federal_debt

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: caphillkid]
    #13144158 - 09/03/10 07:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

The current gross federal debt as a percentage of GDP (83.4% at the end of 2009) is currently the highest it has been since the late 1940s, reaching briefly over 100% in the aftermath of the world war.

LOL

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: caphillkid]
    #13144438 - 09/03/10 08:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
    #13144596 - 09/03/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

caphillkid said:
I just looked at these numbers and they are actually quite shocking.  In modern times, it has been the Republican presidents who have increased our debt, not Democrats.  Look at that! 
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_debt_by_U.S._presidential_terms#Gross_federal_debt

funny how your number's dont include obamas yet, he's almost doubled in
2 years what bush had accomplished in 8 years and as the list shows,
they've all added to the debt

http://money.cnn.com/2010/03/05/news/economy/cbo_obama_budget/

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
 User Gallery

#13144639 - 09/03/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

caphillkid said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

All you are doing is ignoring the facts and basing your statements on personal feelings.  The massive deficit was created by Bush, not Obama.  Even the Republicans who continue to distance themselves from Bush will admit this.

Wow. Spoken like a true partisan.

Good for you.

Now... have the stones to find a chart with numbers for the Obama time period.

Before you look too hard, refer back to your chart. Which party was in power for most of those years? You know, the House and the Senate?

And while your looking, please let us know the amount of debt at the end of his second term and Obama's up to now?

I'll save you the trouble. The national debt is (as of yesterday) is now $2,815,180,318,116 higher than when Obama took office. In 16 months.

You make this too easy.

--------------------

Offlinestarfire_xes
I Am 'They'
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dallas with all the assho...
Re: interesting blog exposing several of Glenn Beck's blatant, bald-faced lies. [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #13144642 - 09/03/10 09:11 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------
:smug: [/url][/url] 
:smirk: IF THE NEIGHBORS COMPLAIN BECAUSE THE MUSIC'S TOO LOUD, TURN IT UP SO YOU CAN'T HEAR THEM BITCH    :smirk:

Invisiblecaphillkid
Coquus Boleti

#13144705 - 09/03/10 09:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:
Quote:

caphillkid said:
Quote:

luvdemshrooms said:

Wow. Spoken like a true partisan.

Good for you.

Now... have the stones to find a chart with numbers for the Obama time period.

Before you look too hard, refer back to your chart. Which party was in power for most of those years? You know, the House and the Senate?

And while your looking, please let us know the amount of debt at the end of his second term and Obama's up to now?

I'll save you the trouble. The national debt is (as of yesterday) is now $2,815,180,318,116 higher than when Obama took office. In 16 months.

You make this too easy.

Obama hasn't even been in office 2 years.  Maybe that's why his numbers aren't included :facepalm:.  I keep trying to explain how credit works, but you don't seem to want to face the reality that we will be paying off our debts from Bush for a long time.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder