Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Anonymous

How much did they know and when?
    #1312087 - 02/16/03 02:04 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

there are some here who seem to have a conspiracy theory that the sept. 11 attacks were a covert operation by some part of the US government. others believe that the government knew about what was going on but did little to stop it because it played very well into their interests. still others think that the military and the government were totally caught off guard but did everything they could. what do you think?

although an interesting theory, i don't think that the terrorists were trained and supported by anyone in our government. i do think however that there is some suspicious stuff and unanswered questions surrounding the whole thing which make me think that our intelligence and military agencies allowed it to happen.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: How much did they know and when? [Re: ]
    #1312103 - 02/16/03 02:12 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Well in light of the newly demonstrated U.S' ability to manipulate, lie, and decieve, i wouldn't be surprised at all if things weren't "as they seem". :tongue:

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

OfflineMushyMay
Brian Eno is mypersonal God FNORD

Loc: ACT, Australia
    #1312119 - 02/16/03 02:22 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

others believe that the government knew about what was going on but did little to stop it because it played very well into their interests.

I'm inclined to follow that line of thought. There are a lot of differing opinions floating about and a lot of contradicting evidence. I don't think that the US gov't orchestrated the event. If they did then there is some seriously EVIL shit going on that gives me shivers to even think about. www.deceptiondollar.com has some great links for any would be conspiracy sleuths out there.

--------------------
MushyMay is a fictional character, as a result any information provided by MushyMay is also fictitious.

Edited by MushyMay (02/16/03 02:24 PM)

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #1312412 - 02/16/03 05:07 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

The minute I heard about the 9/11 attacks, my first thought was that there had to be someone on the inside. I'm surprised I haven't heard of any investigations in the Pentagon or elsewhere of a possible mole.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Edited by silversoul7 (02/16/03 05:08 PM)

Anonymous

#1312731 - 02/16/03 07:29 PM (21 years, 2 months ago)

I honestly don't think that this was a CIA black-op or anything like that. I think Osama bin Laden and Al-Qadea are really out there hating the USA and really do want to fuck our shit up.

I do however think that the US gov't did in fact allow it to happen. I don't think that shit could possibly have happened without at least some people looking the other way. Take a look at the Time people of the year, the whistle blowers about the FBI coverup. There were high-up FBI people who made damn sure none of the hijackers were investigated or the flight school tips were investigated. Shady ass shit.

Think about how this has played into what Bush wants. Everyone is so freaked out he gets to pass the PATRIOT act and fuck our civil liberties up the ass, he gets to have a secret court for anyone deemed a terrorist (terrorism=any activity that COULD endanger human life and is a violation of state or federal law = so god damn vague it's SCARY), and now he gets to play up a (nonexistant) link between Saddam and the terrorists and go finish the war his daddy didn't.

That shit is just way to fucking perfect.

Jump to top Pages: 1