Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleSouthernGulfStyle
FreeDriftinSpirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: texas,usa Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: Crumpet]
    #13004810 - 08/04/10 11:50 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

its kinda like why some drug dealers lace there bud with Sherm(pcp) i don't think its on purpose i just think sometimes drugs get mixed up and dealers end up selling you the wrong shit that for someone else or something else or they could be just doing it for a good laugh or to be just hateful

--------------------

Awebig Faggot said " Nice fucking question, shivers blood.
Seriously, go." ahahah A prime example of getting mad through a computer

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleSouthernGulfStyle
FreeDriftinSpirit
Male User Gallery

Loc: texas,usa Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: tripp23]
    #13004829 - 08/04/10 11:54 PM (13 years, 8 months ago)

until you said something tripp23 i would have never thought adderal would affect lsd it kinda makes sense :strokebeard:

--------------------

Awebig Faggot said " Nice fucking question, shivers blood.
Seriously, go." ahahah A prime example of getting mad through a computer

OfflineTranquil Forrest
Make a Fish

Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: confusedpillpopper]
    #13004865 - 08/05/10 12:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

confusedpillpopper said:
I just logged into this forum because I am in need of a little advice -

I have read up on what everybody believes had happened to the shrooms in the first story, but I remember that this thread's starter mentioned she didn't remember anything after a certain point if not for bits and pieces.

Interestingly enough, today one of my friends decided it was going to be her first time eating shrooms.  I have done them twice before myself and figured I could help 'babysit' and chill out with her all day.  So we did and it was all good, up until about an hour later.  I know she was definetly tripping face without a doubt and in an absolute blissful state.  I could also tell that she was totally wrapped up in her own little world.  Nothing anyone said or did phased her, and she kept screaming and repeating different phrases that had nothing to do with anything at all, but happy nonetheless.  She was jus started to get completely outrageous.

She screamed louder than ever, continued to repeat these phrases that made sense to her in her own world.  I really just wanted her to calm the eff down and tried everything until she got really violent with myself and our other friends.  The screaming and the insane phrases just took over everything for a while.. we almost didn't know what to do with her, because this girl was clearly not fit to be in the public eye.  After about 2 hours we settled the situation in our own little way.  I knew that the effects would wear away and she would slowly but surely come back to Earth, which she did after another two hours in which she calmed down but continued to babble on.

The real reason I did post this tonight was because I can honestly say that I was more worried for her than I ever thought possible.  She just wasn't herself at all, and no matter what anyone said or did I could tell that she would tune everyone out completely and continue to frolic.  She showed no self control whatsoever and her behavior was truly scary and in my opinion slightly psychotic - physical force was not solving the problem because she genuinely had no idea where she was.  And I'm sure that when I talk to her tomorrow she will have no recollection of what happened the day before, and why in the world are there so many nasty, blotchy bruises up and down her legs.

sounds like she was reacting pretty reasonably for someone who took a good dose of shrooms... it was your irresponsible reaction that made her really bug. thats what happens when you take shrooms you go into your own world, you want to let that just take its course as long as they're not physiccally hurting themselves or anyone else. next time i suggest you send some more good vibes her way and let her enjoy the trip rather than telling her she's doing it wrong

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #13005071 - 08/05/10 12:48 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Best song to play for someone starting to get really out of it:

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

Offlineconfusedpillpopper
Stranger
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: Tranquil Forrest]
    #13005159 - 08/05/10 01:04 AM (13 years, 8 months ago)

Quote:

Tranquil Forrest said:

sounds like she was reacting pretty reasonably for someone who took a good dose of shrooms... it was your irresponsible reaction that made her really bug. thats what happens when you take shrooms you go into your own world, you want to let that just take its course as long as they're not physiccally hurting themselves or anyone else. next time i suggest you send some more good vibes her way and let her enjoy the trip rather than telling her she's doing it wrong

No, I don't think you are quite understanding what I was saying.  At first, I thought it was really funny and going along with it, but her idea of having a good time for those few hours WERE causing others lots of harm, although I am sure she didn't realize it at all..  I was not tripping, so I remember fully that it started when she ran off ahead and started skipping around; I thought it was really funny.  Only, when she returned to the group she started throwing everything she had in her hands up in the air and gave one of my friends a friendly yank on her hair.  She was of course a little bit ticked about getting her hair pulled but I told her not to retaliate back at her with agression and we both just let her do her thing - I figured she would quit it with the hair pulling and obvlivious beligernace adn we would carry on in eachother's happiness, but it didn't end that way at all.  Though I don't doubt for a second that she actually was having a fantastic time(because she was repeating it, saying things like "I'm in paradise" probably 100 times) reguardless of what we saw that night.. I have just never seen anyone react that way on mushrooms.  In fact, a second friend ate the exact same amount (1/16th of an oz., which I don't even consider a lot), at the exact same time,yet she understood that acting out in public was a huge no-no.  My friend was totally and completely unaware of where she was, she had no sense of how she was behaving or even what she was saying..  She was acting like someone who should have been institutionalized.  I just don't consider that normal behavior even if you're tripping balls.  Am I wrong?

Edited by confusedpillpopper (08/05/10 01:49 AM)

Invisiblefastfred
Old Hand
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Dark side of the moon
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: confusedpillpopper]
    #13112957 - 08/28/10 05:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Your friend has some serious problems lurking just below the surface. 

Without getting into a possible diagnosis of those problems...  You can't determine a proper course for her.  So don't get involved at all.  Tell her she's not ready for psychedelics.

Sad to say, 9 out of 10 times you can't help her.  It could well be a result of sexual abuse or other deep problems that you are totally out of your depth in dealing with.

-FF

Offlinekuf66ver
Stranger

Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: fastfred]
    #13125440 - 08/30/10 06:32 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds to me like a strong shroom experience.  Potent shrooms can do some crazy shit at the 3.5g level.  Taking adderall before or during a trip probably caused some trouble since it was a new prescription for you, not to mention stimulants like adderall can cause paranoia, jitters, and a nasty comedown.  Not a good mix for a psychedelic experience.

Next time, pay more attention to your set, setting, body, and mind, but if you are seriously bi-polar you may want to reconsider future psychedelic use.

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: kuf66ver]
    #13125531 - 08/30/10 06:46 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

This thread is four years old.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Invisiblejustaguy

Loc: Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: Doc_T]
    #13125985 - 08/30/10 08:02 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

you haven't seen Requiem for a Dream? sara goldfarb = amphetamine breakdown

--------------------

Offlinenicechrisman
Interdimensional space wizard
Male User Gallery

Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: Doc_T]
    #13126116 - 08/30/10 08:22 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Doc_T said:
This thread is four years old.

:oldthread:

--------------------
"Cosmic Love is absolutelely ruthless and highly indifferent:
it teaches its lessons whether you like/dislike them or not."

John C. Lily

OfflinePsychedelicWizard
The Created
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: nicechrisman]
    #13126382 - 08/30/10 09:13 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Amphetamines can cause psychosis after repeated use(s)

Psychedelics can bring you to a state of psychosis as well.

I smoked 120mg of DMT with 2 hits of n2o in a balloon

Was in a state of psychosis for a full week because of how twisted my mind was in the trip (to the breaking point)

But yeah man, amphetamines have caused me memory loss as well (only during the action of the drug)

Seems pretty reasonable they didn't do anything and you were just paranoid from the amps

--------------------
When the student is ready, the master appears.  ~Buddhist Proverb
:pipesmoke:

OfflinePsychedelicWizard
The Created
Male User Gallery

Loc: Florida Flag
Re: I think my shrooms were laced...help in confirming this? [Re: PsychedelicWizard]
    #13126398 - 08/30/10 09:15 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

wish I would of looked at the date

:loudnoises:

--------------------
When the student is ready, the master appears.  ~Buddhist Proverb
:pipesmoke:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies