Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #10]
    #13126618 - 08/30/10 10:03 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #10 said:
no no no.. you should of fallen and got his plate. Then he left the scene of an accident cause he startled you, Which is illegal btw to blow your horn, curse a bike rider and cause injury.. Even if you fake it. SRSLY!!

If it's true that's pretty smart.  I'm a avid bike rider and I'll file that away for a rainy day.  There is all kinds of cunts and assholes out there.  I just started riding a couple months ago and I've already had 2 incidents with pieces of shit, this one included.  Gonna have to velcro a marker to my handle bars so I can jot down the plate number quickly then fall of my bike.  LOLS!

I couldn't do it in this situation cuz he had a passenger in his lil man syndrome big truck.  That's 2 witnesses against me, couldn't work.  But a great idea never the less.  Thanks #10.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #2

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #13126647 - 08/30/10 10:07 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

He didn't talk shit, he said "Put a light on that thing" haha

But fuck it, go slash his tires and everything will be in equilibrium. He'll have the trouble of not getting where he needs to go and the expense of replacing 1-4 tires. You'll have shown him and he'll never yell out to someone again.

It's such a petty little problem which will get you nowhere in the end. Save some time, effort and possible legal troubles by just letting it go and moving on. When it comes down to it, what will you accomplish by doing this? A chemical reaction in your brain resulting in the feeling of success, payback and accomplishment? You won't be better off, he won't learn a lesson (I guarantee it) , I doubt he'll even know it was you. I'm sure he had forgotten about this whole incident by the time he got home to eat his McDonalds and watch reality TV.

Make the world a little bit better instead of a little bit worse. Help those who mean well and let those who cause pain to inflict it on themselves...

Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #13126656 - 08/30/10 10:09 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
I teach time, time is my bitch

OK, yea, keep telling yourself that. while you cruise down the street on your sweet like bike, threatening to spinelessly slash someones tires because you have a tiny little boy complex and they hurt you delicate little feelings. Yea, you're a real badass alright. Grow up and stop pretending to be a thug. You're a transparent child on a bike, mad at an adult. Get over it

I don't think of petty dumb shit while I'm cruising around son.  I'm just trying to get a little workout, enjoy the scenery(depending on where im at) and get some fresh air.  Mostly I'm just cruising along minding my own business while I'm jammin away on my ipod man.  Not trying to act like a "thug" I despise fucking wiggers, thugs and gangbanging pieces of shit.  I'm almost positive I'm older than you man.  I think it's the funniest shit when kids call other people kids like they are trying to talk down to them, lol.  If you are younger than I'd say 21 or 22 you're still a kid man, don't act you aren't cuz you know you are.

Anonymous #10

#13126684 - 08/30/10 10:16 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

bikers have to take a stand some where, this dude once claimed I hit him, but I didnt he fell as i approached but I left when he argued with me, he shouted " should of blew my horn passing under the tunnel", there is no law there for that.
he dragged me into court cause I drove off and he started playing with a cell phone,  and he didnt realize while arguing with me, I got my cam phone out too, i was offering him help but he was being an asshole saying I hit him.. but he was on the ground before i made the turn, he was lying.. Even though I had pictures and audio proving otherwise cause i didnt provide him assistance, and wait for medic, police, my insurance gave him $1500.00 .. Im not lying..

Anonymous #9

#13126732 - 08/30/10 10:25 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
ROFL. if you had any balls you would confront him.

Doing shit behind peoples back is for weak bitches. Especially shit like slashing someones tires.

WEAK BITCH. If I knew who you were I'd take a flight just to slap you in your mouth, let everyone see what a WEAK bitch you are. You wouldnt even retaliate BECAUE YOURE A WEAK BITCH

You'd get a .45 colt hollow point(bigger than a regular .45) that would shatter your insides like a IED going off inside of you.  REAL TALK.
LOL R Kelly vid, this shit is hilarious.

Some people are psychopaths who don't give a fuck and I just happen to be one of them.  It's easy to talk hard on the net isn't it?  You are probably trolling but I am not.

you have already proven you have a vagina between your legs.

go slash a tire to avoid confrontation. WEAK BITCH

Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #2]
    #13126741 - 08/30/10 10:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #2 said:
He didn't talk shit, he said "Put a light on that thing" haha

But fuck it, go slash his tires and everything will be in equilibrium. He'll have the trouble of not getting where he needs to go and the expense of replacing 1-4 tires. You'll have shown him and he'll never yell out to someone again.

It's such a petty little problem which will get you nowhere in the end. Save some time, effort and possible legal troubles by just letting it go and moving on. When it comes down to it, what will you accomplish by doing this? A chemical reaction in your brain resulting in the feeling of success, payback and accomplishment? You won't be better off, he won't learn a lesson (I guarantee it) , I doubt he'll even know it was you. I'm sure he had forgotten about this whole incident by the time he got home to eat his McDonalds and watch reality TV.

Make the world a little bit better instead of a little bit worse. Help those who mean well and let those who cause pain to inflict it on themselves...

This is the most successful post so far.  He didn't talk shit but in a way he did he went out of his way to harass someone and act like a snotty know it all when in fact he was full of shit and in the wrong.  All I got is time and effort not being used.  That chemical reaction is one of the most underrated things in all of society.  Man does it, Feel Good Man.  I'll definitely be better off everytime I think about it I'll be like ya, fucking cock sucker got what he deserved.  again.... Feels Good Man.  That feeling lasts forever bro. 

Your absolutely right about him not learning his lesson I fully agree with you there.  He'll probably know it's me,  he'll think, it's probably that bike rider who told me FUCK YOU last night.  How soon do you forget when a stranger yells fuck you at you?  You said "help those who mean well and let those who cause pain to inflict it on themselves".  In his tiny little mind he probably thought he meant well when really he was harassing someone who was minded his own biz.  Also this reeks of the karma theory which I think is total bs.  Nobody who has karma coming to them ever gets it, they always get away with it.  People just say this to make themselves feel better about being fucked over.  It's like tricking yourself into believing there is some cosmic force who will see people who are fuck ups get punished.  That would be a perfect world and this one is DEFINITELY not a perfect world.

Edited by Anonymous (08/30/10 10:38 PM)

Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13126772 - 08/30/10 10:36 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #9 said:
you have already proven you have a vagina between your legs.
go slash a tire to avoid confrontation. WEAK BITCH

You sound like an asshole that got what was coming to him by the way of tire slashing or got fucked up when he talked shit to the wrong person and got slapped like a hoe that you are.  I already answered this question scroll up and find it you lazy bastard.  I'm gonna slash that shit, I'm gonna slash that shit.  It's pissing you off isn't it? 

Anonymous #2

#13126827 - 08/30/10 10:52 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I don't believe in karma. I believe when people help others, do good .etc they feel good about themselves and are generally more happy themselves. You will also have more of a chance of getting help from those you have helped because they want to return a favour. No cosmic force behind it all, just how shit goes. For example, If someone gives me a joint when I don't have one, I'll feel inclined to give them one when they don't have one.
If your a grumpy old fuck who is always angry, you will get less kindness from those who are around you. Less friends, less relationships, less happiness. I don't wanna go too into this as it's off topic, but it should be easy to see how good=good and bad=bad.

I've stated pretty much everything else I wanna say about this above, so go slash some tires!

I've heard MDMA can make some good chemical reactions too! Have fun in life :mjdance:

Anonymous #9

#13126834 - 08/30/10 10:54 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

go ahead, slash it. i park inside a garage. to answer your question, no, ive never been bitch slapped.

im just saying. weak shit man. handle it like a man, not like a middle school weak bitch.

id give you more props if you set his car on fire.

Anonymous #9

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #9]
    #13126838 - 08/30/10 10:55 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

be hardcore, not softcore

Anonymous #11

#13126870 - 08/30/10 11:04 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

just let it go. you already told him off. I am speaking from experience when i tell you it's really not worth getting so angry over stupid shit.

Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #13126937 - 08/30/10 11:26 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I wish I could get some MDMA, being doin dr00gz for like 13 years and could never get a hold of any.  Never really tried but I'd die if I had some good legit stuff.  I imagine it's what heaven on earth would feel like. 

I'd set his car on fire if he hit me, drove off I got his license place and back traced it.  He would of dun goofed and consequences would never be the same.  For argument sake the fire could spread to a house or car could blow up spreading flames.  I don't wanna kill anyone.  Well I do but just people who deserve it and shit ya know, Dexter style.  I don't fuck with anyone but it pisses me off when others get fucked with for no reason.  Fuck an eye for an eye, 2 eyes for an eye is my playing field.  Other than that I'm peaceful unless ya fuck with me then I'll cut your throat while you sleep and eat yo babies.

I'm not angry, I was pissed before but I'm cool now and I'll be even cooler in a few hours.

Anonymous #12

#13127299 - 08/31/10 01:23 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

what you need to do...
is take a dump in his mailbox  :holyshit:

Anonymous #13

#13127380 - 08/31/10 01:57 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

24 hour MC LOL

you are too much of a pussy to do shit.

Anonymous #1

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #13]
    #13127434 - 08/31/10 02:28 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nope not him nice try though man.  lol

Anonymous #14

#13127443 - 08/31/10 02:34 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

SOMEBODY got molested as a child

Anonymous #1

#13127462 - 08/31/10 02:41 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

nope never happened but again nice try bro

Anonymous #15

#13127483 - 08/31/10 02:59 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

OP you are a cunt. If he had hit you, he would have fucking gone to jail because it would probably have been his fault.

I fucking hate idiots like with no lights, fucking scary when you almost hit them.

piece of shit.

Anonymous #16

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #15]
    #13127601 - 08/31/10 04:50 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

You sound like a whiny bitch, son. You hope that is where he lives? So you may slash somebodies tires who didnt do shit to your faggot ass? You sound like a low life broke bitch with no friends who is going nowhere. Thank you for being the cocksucker you are so when everyone who matters more than you is somewhere, you will be nowhere, almost getting hit by somebodies driving cars instead of riding a bike around a hood with no fucking lights. Grow the fuck up, woman.

Anonymous #17

Re: I was just riding my bike round the neighborhood... [Re: Anonymous #16]
    #13127650 - 08/31/10 05:30 AM (13 years, 6 months ago)

you are stupid motherfucker on so many lvls.

1. instead of dealing with a RL situation, you come to an anon forum to talk the shit you WISH you had the balls to say to this driver.

2. your only plan for this driver is to slash his tires, but you bring up knives and guns. so go slash his THROAT if you're such a tough guy.

3. you are 5'7" and 140lbs and scared of a man who is 6ft and weights 190.

4. you think a .45 hollow point is bigger than any other .45 bullet...you are way too ignorant to ever touch a gun, please dont fan obamas fire.

you should consider these two options.

1. ride your unlit bike into oncoming traffic while screaming "KARMA INCARNATE"

2. go to a gun store and debate your hollow point theory, which should result in you being shit in the face 9 out of 10 times.

3. go find yourself a buck ass fag to screw you in the ass. bc you're trying way too hard to be tough guy which leads me to believe you have suppressed homosexual tendencies.

i could go on and on, but im tired and you've wasted enough of my time. btw, you arent gangster, you're a scared little punk who cant figure out how to tell his parents he likes penis in his mouth...douche bag.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies