Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
new thread Paypal.....
    #1311263 - 02/16/03 07:13 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Ok...I know I'm not a sponsor of the shroomery yet, I will be changing this in the near future...I figure I would start a new thread and give you guys some interesting reading material.....I'll post links and save the pages I found incase anyone can not access the links....

Firstly, since I have no Idea what states and nor do I care what state you are in I have paypals list of state licensing State Licenses
If your state is not listed Paypal may be opperating illegaly in your state, this is something you may wish to check on.....Anyway they are governed by the same banking laws as every other financial institution. And regulated by the federal trade commission

I'll get a few more things shortly...I seem to be having trouble accessing the new user agreement....

One question, has any one thats been locked on paypal agreed to the terms in the new user agreement.....I have a copy of the old one that I'm going through and any of those accounts are grandfathered.....

Prisoner#1

shit...I just checked the link....wont work unles signed in....lets try something else....

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/16/03 08:36 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

Re: new thread Paypal..... [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #1311437 - 02/16/03 08:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Jurisdiction Regulatory Agency Statute

Arizona Arizona State Banking Department - Transmitters of Money Act
California California Department of Financial Institutions - Transmission of Money Abroad Law

Colorado Colorado State Banking Commissioner - Money Order Act
Connecticut Connecticut Department of Banking - Money Order and Travelers Check Licensees Act

District of Columbia District of Columbia Department of Consumer and Regulatory Affairs Money - Transmitter Law

Florida Florida Office of the Controller - Money Transmitters Code
Idaho Idaho Department of Finance Money - Transmitters Act
Illinois Illinois Department of Financial Institutions - Transmitters of Money Act
Louisiana Louisiana Office of Financial Institutions - Sale of Checks and Money Transmission Act
Maine - Maine Office of Consumer and Credit Regulation - Money Transmitters Act
Maryland - Maryland State Bank Commissioner - Sellers of Money Orders and Travelers Checks Act
Minnesota - Minnesota Department of Commerce - Money Transmitters Act
Nebraska - Nebraska Department of Banking and Finance - Sale of Checks Act
North Carolina - North Carolina Banking Commission - Money Transmitters Act
Oregon - Oregon Department of Insurance and Finance - Money Transmitters Act
Pennsylvania - Pennsylvania Department of Banking Licensing - Business of Transmitting Money or Credit Act
Rhode Island - Rhode Island Department of Business Regulation - Sale of Checks & EFT Law
Texas - Texas Department of Banking - Sale of Checks Act
Vermont - Vermont Department of Banking, Insurance, Securities and Health Care Administration - Money Services Act
West Virginia - West Virginia Division of Banking - Issuance and Sale of Checks, Drafts and Money Orders Act

ok....it the place you need to look, if your state isnt listed as mine is not request from paypal the regulation body fo the individual state and the US states as a collective

Prisoner#1

UPDATE: PayPal was asked not to conduct business in Louisiana until they recieved a state license, your states may also have a similar agreement.

Minesota also has fined PayPal for Unlicensed activities.....be a good neighbor and report illegal activity ....:)

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/16/03 10:44 AM)

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1311482 - 02/16/03 09:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

one more for the day.....
No Illegal Websites or Websites which violate the PayPal Shops Allowable Goods and Services Guidebook. You may not register a website that promotes or facilitates illegal actions, including but not limited to the sale of goods or services that infringe on the intellectual property of a third party. You also may not register a website that violates the rules outlined in the PayPal Shops Allowable Goods and Services Guidebook. Any such registration constitutes ground for immediate termination of your participation in PayPal Shops and immediate closure of your PayPal account. All such actions may also violate your Wells Fargo requirements and/or MasterCard/VISA regulations or policy and as such constitute grounds for termination of your card accounts with these organizations. Such termination may result in you being prohibited against registering a new account with any MasterCard or VISA acquiring Bank.

this may be the claim to close the accounts....if so then there should be NO e-bay transactions because of the nature of numerous auctions on e-bay, some involving the sale of controlled substances, ie...Opium Poppies seed pods, Marijuana seeds and as the servers are located in the US it opens them up for a class action as well as criminal prosecution.

Ijust am not any good at this whole 'just this last one' thing...but I bet you guys are happier for it.

prisoner#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1311524 - 02/16/03 09:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

One last I swear it....

Trade names and copy rights, Copyrighted trade name expire after 7 years, should some one re-regester the trade name prior to paypal re-registering then paypal will have litte recourse but to register as another name, anyone including paypal that uses that name they invite a civil suit...other options include, selling the name back to the company, or to lease them the name on an anual basis.

Frequently this is something overloked as a small detail in large companies but it does happen alot, a Japaneese Electronics manufacturer had to purchase their name back from a private individual a few of years ago, this individual regestered the trade name because the company had failed to reregister them in a timely manor....

just soemthing to think about in the Prisoner#1 book of Corporate Giant Killing Stratigies....dirty tricks are always the best, because its soemthing they never see coming because they believe that they are invunerable with all the high priced lawyers.....

Prisoner#1

InvisiblePrisoner#1
 User Gallery

#1312392 - 02/16/03 05:03 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

ok...this is the last post for the day in this thread...I cant do buisness with you guys any more because of this article....so you can collect damages, nothing more
web page

Paypal may have allowed a bad transaction due to HTML code is easily alterable....the reason I halted work on my site....I noticed it befor I found the article....
security issues with paypal cart

Loads of paypal news clips
Clips

online petition
Petition to close paypal paypal
More of the paypal sucks major ass sites (copy and paste)
www.suepaypal.org/payponzi/
www.club1man.com/index.html
www.club1man.com/TheMall.htm
www.club1man.com/NetMall.htm
www.no-paypal.netfirms.com/downwithpaypal.htm
groups.yahoo.com/group/nopal-paypal/

With the new merger BillPoint will be disolved, members are encouraged to sign up with PayPal....so currently the the reasonable options are:

Postal Online transfer
c2it
Pro Pay
Or just set up a merchant account with someone....tons out there differing dates and fees...deffinately check into there policy about chargebacks and related issues

Everybody that suffered a loss by Paypal MUST file a complaint with the FTC..www.ftc.gov. The FTC will only act if there are multiple complaints against Paypal; they will not act if there is only one complaint. I strongly urge everybody to file a complaint with the FTC if Paypal has mistreated you...including people whose deliveries were delayed....
everybody who wants to help shut down Paypal. Always be mature, lay out the facts, don't use rude words, explain your arguments calmly and the people will start listening to us and we will also start getting RESULTS.

I hope some of thisa helps you to explore new avenues to get your money returned to you....any thing else thats needed in the matter, feel free to ask here as I will answer on a per case basis.....sorry but too many jurisdictions

Prisoner#1

Edited by Prisoner#1 (02/17/03 05:47 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder