Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineKB1EWE
WIDE-EYEDCURIOSITY
Loc: f(s) = (8t^2-3t+35)/ i
The computer case drying tek
    #1311339 - 02/16/03 08:04 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

there's so much airflow in my comp that it makes a great drying chamber. Also, the temp inside there is a bit warmer then the outside air.

just fold up some paper towels and throw the bumpers on top. Crack open the computer case and line the floor with the mushies.

i have dry, brittle bumpers in 1.5 days with this make-shift tek

--------------------
E A T T H E W O R M...with moderation

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineliftedoff420
i need drugs

Loc: fo-1-five
Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: KB1EWE]
    #1311362 - 02/16/03 08:15 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

wouldnt the moisture from the mushies fuck with the electric components in the computer?

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: KB1EWE]
    #1311369 - 02/16/03 08:19 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Don?t turn the computer off if you are doing this, otherwise you could end up with rotten mushrooms in your computer....

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: liftedoff420]
    #10748993 - 07/27/09 12:16 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I read it is dangerous for the comp.

Offlinecubicle
Mushroom Hunter
Male User Gallery

Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: WarriorLite]
    #10749451 - 07/27/09 01:38 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

I heard it is dangerous to your account to dredge up 6 year old threads.

--------------------
"Feed my will to feel this moment...."

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: cubicle]
    #10749846 - 07/27/09 02:41 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

something specific for this place, maybe that's because everybody is eating drugs :wink:

But thanks for this warning, I will bear it in mind and watch threads for freshness.

Still, if a moderator happens to read, I do acknowledge that newcomers adapt, but it sems like at least a double bind: don't start topics which are covered elsewhere, don't add your comment to existing ones, if they are too old.

On the other hand I have seen plenty of stoned bs produced by veterans in Growing Section. But if that's what you want..

InvisibleDoc_T
Random Dude
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Colorado Flag
    #10749871 - 07/27/09 02:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:yesnod: It's a fine line, for sure. Revive an old thread if you have something new to offer. Start a new thread if the search engine turns up nothing useful. That's how I do it, anyway.

--------------------
You make it all possible. Doesn't it feel good?

Offlinemeehi
Being
 User Gallery

Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: cubicle]
    #10749906 - 07/27/09 02:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

:bitchslap:

--------------------

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

Loc: Europe
    #10750262 - 07/27/09 03:43 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

6 years later he gets an answer!!!!!!!!!!!

:lmafo::lmafo::lmafo:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

"The Universe is an artistic catharsis." Artifex Infinitum

InvisibleSlimz
.-~*´`*·~-experience-~*´`*·~-.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Maryland
Re: The computer case drying tek [Re: AlexP]
    #10750354 - 07/27/09 04:01 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Just so we can put a lock on this puppy.

Drying mushrooms in your computer case would work as long as you do it without crossing any contacts on any boards inside said case or causing excess moisture to build up etc etc.

Its not the best idea i have ever heard and is inherently dangerous for someone that does not understand the internal working of a computer to go mucking about inside one.

As an IT professional and system builder, I would not recommend this method.

please refer to the following link for valid preservation technique

http://www.shroomery.org/6223/Preserve-Mushrooms

--------------------
Lazy Drywall Tek (no powdery mess)

This series will blow your mind and confirm what you already know to be true.
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
Best Thread Ever ! ! !

:pm: me if you have questions about lasers

Although i may advise others in a general way regarding all types of mushroom grows, and may even post question from other forums about growing "active" mushrooms, i only grow non-"active" mushrooms and edibles.

FeelFamily resident tech guru

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10750366 - 07/27/09 04:03 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WarriorLite said:
On the other hand I have seen plenty of stoned bs produced by veterans in Growing Section. But if that's what you want..

If you are a noob, how can you be so sure it's bullshit??? :confused:

--------------------
"To feel today what one felt yesterday isn't to feel - it's to remember today what was felt yesterday, to be today's living corpse of what yesterday was lived and lost." Fernando Pessoa

"When one creates phantoms for oneself, one puts vampires into the world, and one must nourish these children of a voluntary nightmare with one's blood, one's life, one's intelligence, and one's reason, without ever satisfying them." Eliphas Levi

"The joy of life consists in the exercise of one's energies, continual growth, constant change, the enjoyment of every new experience. To stop means simply to die. The eternal mistake of mankind is to set up an attainable ideal." Aleister Crowley

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

#10750928 - 07/27/09 05:44 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

@AP
Good boy. You have exemplified that statement of mine about vets bs. Now get back ya tripping [pat on AP's arm in reward]

@Slimz
Thanks, that's convincing.

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10750986 - 07/27/09 05:56 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

For expressing my opinion?? You are a funny guy!

FYI when you say experienced growers are full of bullshit it is because you are full of bullshit! :wink:

In any subject for that matter, when you say someone more experienced than you is full of bullshit it's because you are!

:peace:

--------------------

InvisibleSlimz
.-~*´`*·~-experience-~*´`*·~-.
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Maryland
    #10752293 - 07/27/09 09:59 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

WarriorLite said:
@AP
Good boy. You have exemplified that statement of mine about vets bs. Now get back ya tripping [pat on AP's arm in reward]

@Slimz
Thanks, that's convincing.

tried to be as lawayerish as possible :smile:

--------------------
Lazy Drywall Tek (no powdery mess)

This series will blow your mind and confirm what you already know to be true.
The Pharmacratic Inquisition
Best Thread Ever ! ! !

:pm: me if you have questions about lasers

Although i may advise others in a general way regarding all types of mushroom grows, and may even post question from other forums about growing "active" mushrooms, i only grow non-"active" mushrooms and edibles.

FeelFamily resident tech guru

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

#10755844 - 07/28/09 02:17 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Alex

I meant bullshit - not illegible technicalities. By this I referred to not quite uncommon here if I have already found them (though I will not agree this fact is of any evidence on myself - that'd be magical thinking in the wrong clone) threads started normally which turned into stoned offense exchange, or bullshit, if that's the proper name.

But I admit to my having been not plain enough. And taking "noob" as offensive, which it probably wasn't.

All in all, it is the last symbol that I take for your message.

Cheers

WL

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10756310 - 07/28/09 03:39 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Stoned or not offense exchange is never good.

:peace:
Alex

--------------------

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

#10756723 - 07/28/09 04:45 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Okay, once this is agreed, let's stop hijacking this computer case thread. My very first comment seems much more productive than what were doing LOL

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10756739 - 07/28/09 04:47 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

This thread is over 6 years old!! What does the OP care???? His mushrooms are more than dried by now!! :lmafo:

--------------------

OfflineWarriorLite
The White Juggler
Male

#10756759 - 07/28/09 04:49 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

Anyway, a word of comment on futility of support.

As much as Slimz sounded competent and clear, my truffels/truffles are drying now... in computer case :smile:

How else would I know?

InvisibleAlexP
 User Gallery

#10756775 - 07/28/09 04:53 PM (14 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies