Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Loc: Lotus Land!! B.C.
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: resin]
    #1307981 - 02/14/03 10:23 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I have also noticed some people just cant handle psycadelics!.....
My buddy, just gets fucked off of anything....unable to speak, bad trips, he doesn't shroom anymore...

--------------------
"Know your Body - Know your Mind - Know your Substance - Know your Source.

Lest we forget. "

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineevilacid
PotHead

Loc: Amsterdam,Netherlands
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1309673 - 02/15/03 09:16 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

one time i ate a tab of cid for my first time its like 12am it hits me and me and my friends are walking thru this woods thats like maybe 800 feet so were in there i see 2 dinosaurs eatting off a tree and the clouds are all thses driffent colors and then they turn into lines and go on the ground and point the way out because there was construction and mounds of dirt and it looked like islands in water so im navigating thru smokeing a joint we get out and the walls are breating shits melting kept on walking and watchd this guy paint walls and it was really cool around 3 am were peaking going to a gas station we walk by 4 cops i was 16 so i was freaking out they didn't even talk to us so we there get and i think this lady is the devil i bought a lighter shes like U want a bic lighter for when U smoke ya your stuff i was like you used to smoke crack i started laughing then we walk out shes like did u drop money im like how much was it shes like don't worry about that did u drop any im like no so im thinking it was like 500 dollars (even tho i had no money on me) then i walk to another gas station and the lady is across the store and then all of a sudden right in front of my face saying ARE YOU TRIPPING but i don't think she was really did that so we get back its like 5 am now and were going to mc donalds with no cash and we find 10 bucks get some food and then i went home it was pretty cool

OfflineT0aD
Stranger

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: evilacid]
    #1309711 - 02/15/03 09:44 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hehehe

--------------------
Cuba Libre

OfflineTheta
TranscendentalExplorer

#1309817 - 02/15/03 10:54 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

one time i ate a tab of cid for my first time its like 12am it hits me and me and my friends are walking thru this woods thats like maybe 800 feet so were in there i see 2 dinosaurs eatting off a tree and the clouds are all thses driffent colors and then they turn into lines and go on the ground and point the way out because there was construction and mounds of dirt and it looked like islands in water so im navigating thru smokeing a joint we get out and the walls are breating shits melting kept on walking and watchd this guy paint walls and it was really cool around 3 am were peaking going to a gas station we walk by 4 cops i was 16 so i was freaking out they didn't even talk to us so we there get and i think this lady is the devil i bought a lighter shes like U want a bic lighter for when U smoke ya your stuff i was like you used to smoke crack i started laughing then we walk out shes like did u drop money im like how much was it shes like don't worry about that did u drop any im like no so im thinking it was like 500 dollars (even tho i had no money on me) then i walk to another gas station and the lady is across the store and then all of a sudden right in front of my face saying ARE YOU TRIPPING but i don't think she was really did that so we get back its like 5 am now and were going to mc donalds with no cash and we find 10 bucks get some food and then i went home it was pretty cool

Period.

OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
    #1310527 - 02/15/03 06:47 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

OMG are you still tripping? Jebus... ever heard of grammer? Talk about a run-away run on non nonononon. I had trouble reading that at all, at least you could have revised it a little so it would have made a little more sense. Plus the story was rather disappointing, I thought this was about "fucked up things?"

Sorry about sounding like an ass.. but it kinda makes me mad when I have to read that. On a posative note, I really enjoyed reading all the other stories.

Invisiblebert
bodhi

Loc: state
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ExtravagantDream]
    #1310699 - 02/15/03 09:14 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Are you kidding me? That guys post was brilliant. At least its written differently than normal. I thought it was cool.

--------------------
Persons denying the existence of robots may be robots themselves.

OfflineExtravagantDream
Beacon in theDarkness
 User Gallery

Loc: Somewhere in the Local Su...
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: bert]
    #1311161 - 02/16/03 06:18 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You make my head hurt...

Offlineshirley knott
not my real name
 User Gallery
Loc: London
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: ]
    #1311475 - 02/16/03 09:00 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

In the category of WEIRD:
Having the same person show up and ask what are you guys doing EACH AND EVERY TIME WE TRIPPED ON SHROOMS and ventured outdoors in Gainesville Florida. Never knew who the guy was, never saw him straight. This guy would just walk right up to the group of us, in the same outfit, and say the same thing.

It got to the point that we stopped going outside because NONE of us could figure out WHO THE FUCK this guy was, and WHERE the fuck he was coming from. ALWAYS DRESSED THE SAME, and just came out of nowhere. I would have thought I was totally insane, except it was a shared hallucination(reality) by a goup of three of us, and even the EXTRA people who would occasional trip with us would see him TOO. No one could explain it away.

Wasn't like we just saw him in one spot. EVERY WHERE WE WERE AT TRIPPING ON SHROOMS, he would pop up.

this one is my favourite. you still there, teonan? got any more details?

i love this kinda stuff - did you ask him any questions?

--------------------
buh

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #1311928 - 02/16/03 12:46 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Thats so true man, the most fucked up things do happen. also when im with people who r tripping and im not, these things happen.

Anyway, one time taking LSD it was the queens jubille thing, i didnt know, but me n a mate ventured into town n there was a brass band n loadsa stalls n stuff. was fucked up. this bloke had stall with bees in a glass case. was crazy. we walked straight through the middle of this band, laughing, as they were marching. crazy!

my mates house got raided by these lads another time n the police showed up. that was fucked up.

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

InvisibleThe_Clash_UK
Day Tripper
Loc: UK
    #1311952 - 02/16/03 12:57 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

so that happened in reality did it? dinosaurs in the woods n all that? ive seen a line of mil floats drive by but not that in reality. man. where d ye live?

sounds like an enlightening trip dude

--------------------
Crash a cig guvnor?

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: The_Clash_UK]
    #1311999 - 02/16/03 01:22 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

My two best friends and i decided one morning to day trip. Two of us hadn't eaten and we decided three and a half grams ground up and downed with double vitamin c would be the way to go. Our other buddy had to visit mom later so he took only 1 gram. He had eaten earlier so that made a difference too.

So we dosed and began our voyage. We headed out to this place in the country where we could retreat into the woods and fields and have a good time. Somewhere along the way we pulled over to piss and thats when i knew i was going to trip balls.

We arrived at our spot and hiked down to a tree, all of us tripping pretty good by this time. Big D, was a musician and brought his guitar(he took only 1 gram), slim j, and myself were really fuckd up by that time. we found this big beautiful tree to sit and play under about 300 yards from where we parked. We forgot the lighter to smoke the joint with so slim and i trudged back up the hill to get one and could here uncle john's band echoing through the valley as big d played. When we reached the car, slim told me he was going to have a level 5 before this was all over with. we made our way back down to the beautiful tree, grateful dead echoing the whole time.

That's when everythiing went terribly wrong. I was sitting on the ground looking at this little bush trying to light the joint when slim stumbled over and squashed my bush and with a vacant look in his eyes, mumbles level 10. That wigged me out so i focused on the music. Next thing big d and i know, slim has stripped naked wearing only his psychedelic sunglasses and these zen meditation beads around his neck. He took off at a dead run toward this herd of cattle that was about 200 yards away in a swamp like area. Big d sayed what the hell and took off his shirt and ran after him saying we only live once or something. So i sat there under the big beautiful tree in my grateful dead space your face shirt thinking about life.

Then i hear this horrible noise. Cows go moo moo but bulls make a noise somewhere between arrrggh urgghh and moo moo. It was really loud. Big D came jogging back without slim and said damn, those cows are pissed off. They are going to fight. We had no clue where slim was. I got scared. through the joint down and stumbled in circles. big d decided to ritually give the join back to the tree or some shit. this whole time i had been sweating really bad and worried about them cattle. I got it in my head that i was having a heat stroke and that the bulls were gonna come get me. So big d and i decided to go back to the car where we had seen slim streak to last.

Somewhere along the trek back i got real hot and sweaty. I was convinced i was dying and that i was going to puke. i puked up a lot of oj and shroom shit. it was nice. i sat down and handed my hat and glasses to big d and said give them to my family. so he went up to the car and found slim hiding under it. he coaxed slim out and into the car. he then came and got me again and convinced me to get into the car. Everything was so psychedelic. I felt like i had eaten a whole bible or something. From that point on slim was catatonic. Somehow, big d drove us back to slims and then left becuase dealing with slim in his catatonic state was too much for his trip. We left slim's close in the field somewhere. slim stayed catatonice for about four hours. Oh yeah, big d showed back up about half and hour later and said he was lonely and had conversations with me.

After we all came back to planet earth slim told us he had had a zen epiphany and had reached cosmic conciousness. I guess in his trip he realized that no matter whether you were alive or dead your matter was the same and would always exist in this universe. The same as it is with everything inanimate or not. We are all consisted of the same matter.

Slim has been different ever since and i think it was all cause of those god damn bramha bulls stirring up shit.

Offlinerosewoodpete
a grain of sandamongst thedunes

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1312014 - 02/16/03 01:30 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Another one....

The same friend and i decided we would dose some fresh ecuadors. He ate like 40 grams and i ate about ten. about an hour in a friend came by to pick me up to go to red lobster for some deal. We get back and my buddy is out in the street sitting on the curb. I approach and looks at me with these huge pupils and says his dad called. He told me he had told him everything and had called the cops. I was real skeptical but i thought he should have come down by then. He went on and on about how they were on their way. and how he had really ficked up and it wasn't his fault cause he had done it when he was tripping. next thing i know a cable van pulls by and stops about fifty feet away. he runs over and starts talking to the guy. I straight wigged out and went from a minimal dose trip to thinking hell was on its way up. I ran into his place and tried to grab all his stash and i jetted out of there. come to find out...the guy in the van had no idea who my friend was and he was still just tripping really hard. scared the hell out of me though.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: rosewoodpete]
    #1313291 - 02/17/03 04:51 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

hahah...... :grin:
Good stories!  I liked the first one.

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
    #1313752 - 02/17/03 09:11 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

These storys are really fuckin good guys, keep em comin'!!!

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped *DELETED* [Re: LTBOOMER]
    #1320971 - 02/20/03 02:57 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by TheHateCamel

Reason for deletion: g

Invisiblecottlestonpie
wanderer
I'm a teapot

#1321800 - 02/20/03 08:52 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

The most fucked up time I had on mushrooms was my second time. I got phone call at school from my friends letting me know some mushrooms are arpund in my home town. It was a friday so I decided to make the three hour drive and trip out and spend the rest of the weekend chillin. I get there around 9:30 and dose with 6 other people. I had an 8th, I only ate a half 8th the first time so I was expecting a pretty intense trip this time around. Everything starts out nice, good visuals pleasant conversation. Then I i start coming up hardcore and I have no idea whats going on. I'm just wandering around in my barefeet like a zombie outside and I begin entering different parrallel universes. The fucked up part happens when like maybe 3 hours later after i came out of a black out I become convinced i'm dreaming and nothing is real. I try and explain this to everyone and they just tell me i'm tripping. I get pissed cause i'm not coming out of this "dream". I then jump on my one friend chilling on the couch, grab my car keys and hop in my jeep and peel out down the road. I blew like 3 stop signs and a red light and got onto the high way. During this time i was going like 65 and then wouyld just slam on my brakes and skid. I did this like three times. mind its like 12:30 and the roads were real bare. I drive for 3 hours back to my college not knowing why, I wasnt even aware that I was driving. I get to school and call my friends and am like what the fuck just happened. It was extremely scary and dangerous and could have hurt myself or other people. Because i this i realized how low a tolerance i have for mushrooms and respect this when dosing. and please dont drive on shrooms unless you can handle yourself.

OfflineAzmodeus
Seeker

Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: cottlestonpie]
    #1321914 - 02/20/03 09:31 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Im starting to suspect that these people that always do 3.5-5 grams are as hardcore as they'd like us to think.  I get FUCKED off two grams of my mushies...at first i thought i was suseptable, but too many of my friends have tripped hard off small amounts.

Yes i can imagine doing 3.5-5 grams, but its going to effect you drastically the following weeks, not something i'd do more than once a year.....mabye twice! :grin:

Or mabye some are resistant to shrooms, while the majority is "suseptable"..... :tongue:

--------------------

Lest we forget. "

InvisibleLTBOOMER
Harpua
Loc: Lietuva
Re: Most fucked up thing happening in reality when you tripped [Re: Azmodeus]
    #1497741 - 04/27/03 11:17 AM (20 years, 10 months ago)

BRINGIN' THIS THREAD BACK FROM THE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
NOTICE: THIS POST IS A WORK OF FICTION AND IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY

"I wanna remember to remember to forget you forgot me"

InvisibleTheDude
is waiting forthe peak

#1497890 - 04/27/03 12:22 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

Sweet, I remember reading this when I wasn't a member and now I can post my story :smile:.

It was my second time tripping and me and a bunch of friends (9 others, all shrooming) planned on heading out to some lake where we could trip in peace.  We got there, ate our mushies and then started to hike, looking for a seculded place to inhabit.  Well after about 30 minutes (we're all starting to come up) we get to this road that has a truck parked on it.  Most people in the group don't take much notice and head down the hill, but two of my friends stopped.  We waited at the bottom of the hill for 10 or 15 minutes wondering what the hell was going on.

Well they eventually come down and tell us they had seen an elderly woman sitting in the truck and she mouthed the words "help me".  They went over to see what the problem but couldn't get much out of her.  My friends managed to flag down a passing vehicle who went and got help.  The park rangers showed up and said they had it under control so my friends went about their way.

We ended up finding a place on the shore not too far from where this all happened, and we could still see the road (granted it was hidden behind some shrubbery) from this vantage point.  Within 5 minutes of putting our crap down, we hear a noise off in the distance.  By this time everybody's trip has started to come on and we're all wondering what the fuck this noise is.  Suddenly, a helichopter zooms overhead, circles around twice and then lands in a field about 200 yards from us.  As you might imagine, we're all thinking, "What....the....FUCK!?!".  Thankfully I had my camera with me so I got some awesome photos of this all happening.  Within 15 minutes the helichopter takes off, we don't think much of it and go back to tripping.

A few hours later, we're (most of us anyways) still in the same location, all starting to come back to reality.  I see a park ranger in the distance approaching us and I didn't know what for.  My friend has his bong out so I was worried this guy was going to give us shit.  The bong gets hidden and the ranger approaches, asking if we were the kids that called for help.  Well it turns out the old lady was having a heart attack while she was in the truck.  Her husband was down on the lake fishing and she was left waiting in the car, all by herself.  One of the kids involved gives a statement for the report and we find out the lady is doing ok.  What a relief.  The ranger thanks us for all we did and allows us to go on our way (completely unaware of the real reason why we were there).

This is by far the most insane thing I have ever experienced while tripping.  Had we not decided to eat shrooms, we would not have been in that location, we wouldn't have found the old lady and she most likely would have perished.  Can you imagine how her husband would have felt when he came back to the truck after fishing, only to find his wife laying there dead?  I am so grateful for this experience and it is one I will surely never forget (and I had a great trip also :smile:)

--------------------
"this lebowski he called himself 'the dude'. now, 'dude', that's a name no one would self-apply where i come from but there was a lot about the dude that didn't make sense to me...."--the Stranger

Edited by TheDude (04/27/03 12:26 PM)

InvisibleKOPELANDIAA
Stranger
Loc: under a pine
    #1497944 - 04/27/03 01:01 PM (20 years, 10 months ago)

hehe i love all those stories !

Edited by KOPELANDIAA (04/27/03 01:02 PM)

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder