Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineEverything
(~} ;-}
Male User Gallery

id like to know about ayahuasca
    #13093876 - 08/24/10 01:45 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Alright i bought some mhrb and syrian rue and im going to make a ayahuasca analog. I want to learn as much as i can before i take it though. Feel free to share your experiences. Also, i have smoked DMT so if anyone would like to compare and contrast, again feel free.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKingEmblem
Cannaisseur
Male User Gallery

Loc: LA
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: Everything]
    #13094067 - 08/24/10 04:27 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

I'm with you, I got some viridis and caapi but I haven't had the opportunity yet to drink yage for the first time. Experiences and recommendations, please.

--------------------

triptych

InvisibleSalomon
ಠ︵ಠ balance ಠ_ಠ weaver ಠ‿ಠ
Male
Loc: America, FUCK YEAH Flag
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: KingEmblem]
    #13094097 - 08/24/10 04:48 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

--------------------
EVERYTHING EVENTUALLY BECOMES A DESERT

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: Salomon] * 1
    #13095262 - 08/24/10 12:27 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

It's like a mushroom trip but with stronger visuals, more mindfucks, and the possibility of a breakthrough into hyperspace if you dose correctly.

You'll likely view your trip as somehow meaningful or a glimpse into the subconscious mind or a peek into another world.  Don't believe any of that shit.  You are getting high, motherfucker.  Get high and don't delude yourself with mumbo jumbo.  Just because Stone Age junglemen think it, doesn't mean its true.  It's a drug, nothing more.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy] * 1
    #13095506 - 08/24/10 01:11 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

SERIOUS 1960's visuals going on with it. But besides the visuals it can somehow put information into your head. Like a link into hyperspace that your brain downloads from. This is proven. They say if you go in wanting to know how to be a thief then that info will fill your head. It has a history of thousands of years of use. 
  And to label the FIRST MEDICINE as just a drug but nothing more?? You should study up more on it.
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08318sha.html
  And how come everyone has the same visions? It's just a drug with Serpent and Jaguar visuals?  lol no way

Edited by cpw1971 (08/24/10 01:15 PM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: cpw1971]
    #13097126 - 08/24/10 07:18 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
SERIOUS 1960's visuals going on with it. But besides the visuals it can somehow put information into your head. Like a link into hyperspace that your brain downloads from. This is proven. They say if you go in wanting to know how to be a thief then that info will fill your head. It has a history of thousands of years of use. 
  And to label the FIRST MEDICINE as just a drug but nothing more?? You should study up more on it.
http://www.maps.org/news-letters/v08n3/08318sha.html
  And how come everyone has the same visions? It's just a drug with Serpent and Jaguar visuals?  lol no way

See what the drug does?  Brainwashes you into believing nonsense.

--------------------
Don't PM me with bullshit.  I don't sell or trade cactus and I don't know where you can get any, other than your mother's ass.

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy]
    #13097563 - 08/24/10 08:57 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

awwww  did Ayahuasca make someone wet their pants and cry? I bet it did.

Edited by cpw1971 (08/24/10 09:03 PM)

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#13097639 - 08/24/10 09:19 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

it makes you confront your darkest fears and all the parts you try to hide or cover up with bad  habits

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

#13098668 - 08/25/10 04:55 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:

It's made me laugh, it's made me cry, but most of all its made me temporarily psychotic and delusional.  It's a random amplifier and scrambler of your mind.  There is no meaning, no confrontation of deepest fears, just a feeling of importance that is somehow tattooed onto the experience.  That's the drug's biggest trick - You attach profound significance on a few hours of indecipherable nonsense.  I took me two years to figure it out and once I did, DMT lost its magic.

--------------------

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy] * 2
    #13099167 - 08/25/10 09:21 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Well just because you didn't get anything useful from it doesn't mean other people won't.
  Different strokes for different folks ya know?

Offlineg00ru
lit pants tit licker
Male User Gallery

Loc: georgia, us
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy] * 2
    #13099199 - 08/25/10 09:32 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
It's a drug, nothing more.

and nothing less

--------------------
check out my music!
drowse in prison and your waking will be but loss

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: g00ru]
    #13099398 - 08/25/10 10:33 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

lol to me a "drug" is something that destroys your brain/health and gets you addicted. Certainly not what Aya does. And I am sure there are a lot of people on here that feel the same way.
  With age comes wisdom and to say it is just a drug is obviously something a young kid that doesn't know any better would say.

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#13099448 - 08/25/10 10:43 AM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

cpw1971 said:

It's made me laugh, it's made me cry, but most of all its made me temporarily psychotic and delusional.  It's a random amplifier and scrambler of your mind.  There is no meaning, no confrontation of deepest fears, just a feeling of importance that is somehow tattooed onto the experience.  That's the drug's biggest trick - You attach profound significance on a few hours of indecipherable nonsense.  I took me two years to figure it out and once I did, DMT lost its magic.

then you probably didn't take ayahausca. did you use the caapi vine? if not, you didn't take ayahausca.

ayahausca is a healing medicine. the tripping element isn't at all what its about imo. you can take ayahuasca without dmt.

--------------------
If you're frightened of dying and  you're holding on, you'll see devils tearing your life away. But if you've made your peace, then the devils are really angels, freeing you from the earth.

Edited by JackofSpades (08/25/10 10:43 AM)

Offlinegushtunkinflupped
#########

#13100077 - 08/25/10 12:41 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

cpw1971 said:

I really get puzzled when people believe they've figured it all out and are now sharing the absolute truth with those who are still lost in their own personal definitions of whats going on.

Just because you believed that all the strange thoughts floating in were truth and went delusional/psychotic, didn't confront deep fears (actually what i just said seems to be one you may have confronted), and cannot understand the experience as being anymore than 'indecipherable nonsense'; does NOT mean that this is what it really 'is' to those who use it, or to itself. How do you know that your current conclusions about what it is is not just as delusional as what you used to believe when it made you psychotic?

And to brush it off as being just another drug that makes you delusional is ridiculous.  tell that to albert hoffman, to the shamans, and the thousands of others who gain so much from these medicines, these plants, these neurochemical analogs found throughout nature and within us all the time. Its not just a 'drug', it is many things. obviously it can make people delusional, like if you start believing every thought that plops into your head in that state as being true, or think your now the messiah, or whatever..this is why they are not for everyone.

So saying that they can potentially at times be amplifiers of delusions of grandeur(or whatever), and saying that this is all that it is, are two different things. besides.. We humans are literally bags of enzymes, neurotransmitters, chemicals, molecules,ect-IE DRUGS

--------------------

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: JackofSpades]
    #13100539 - 08/25/10 02:08 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

then you probably didn't take ayahausca. did you use the caapi vine? if not, you didn't take ayahausca.

ayahausca is a healing medicine. the tripping element isn't at all what its about imo. you can take ayahuasca without dmt.

I've done every ayahuasca plant/combination countless times.  If psychotic states and visions of multi-titted fairies are medicinal, then I guess I need to rethink my definition of medicine.

--------------------

Offlinelurkmode
Stranger

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: joemolloy] * 1
    #13100607 - 08/25/10 02:20 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

no offense OP, but I'll never understand how folks can buy strong medicines and then ask for info on them in a forum.

Should be more like research, research, research, purchase, enjoy.

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: gushtunkinflupped] * 1
    #13100611 - 08/25/10 02:21 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

gushtunkinflupped said:
Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

cpw1971 said:

I really get puzzled when people believe they've figured it all out and are now sharing the absolute truth with those who are still lost in their own personal definitions of whats going on.

Just because you believed that all the strange thoughts floating in were truth and went delusional/psychotic, didn't confront deep fears (actually what i just said seems to be one you may have confronted), and cannot understand the experience as being anymore than 'indecipherable nonsense'; does NOT mean that this is what it really 'is' to those who use it, or to itself. How do you know that your current conclusions about what it is is not just as delusional as what you used to believe when it made you psychotic?

And to brush it off as being just another drug that makes you delusional is ridiculous.  tell that to albert hoffman, to the shamans, and the thousands of others who gain so much from these medicines, these plants, these neurochemical analogs found throughout nature and within us all the time. Its not just a 'drug', it is many things. obviously it can make people delusional, like if you start believing every thought that plops into your head in that state as being true, or think your now the messiah, or whatever..this is why they are not for everyone.

So saying that they can potentially at times be amplifiers of delusions of grandeur(or whatever), and saying that this is all that it is, are two different things. besides.. We humans are literally bags of enzymes, neurotransmitters, chemicals, molecules,ect-IE DRUGS

The DMT experience is a pointless masturbation.  The only problem with it is that many users think they actually fucked something.  No, you just jizzed in your hand, wipe it up and move on.

One trip I was talking to God in my living room and He was communicating with me through my laptop with heavy metal music.  Sure it was good fun, but shit like that is absurd.  Users of the drug try to "integrate" it.  Integration, to me, is trying to force or create meaning onto a bullshit experience.  It's similar to reading horoscopes and "seeing" truth there.  It's all bullshit and DMT users overwhelming buy into it hook, line, and sinker.

One of the main draws of the drug is its purported ability to make the user transcend.  Maybe that shit is believable to junglemen in Amazon or hippies, but I reject it.

--------------------

OfflineJackofSpades
Peace
Male

#13100635 - 08/25/10 02:25 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

joemolloy said:
Quote:

I've done every ayahuasca plant/combination countless times.  If psychotic states and visions of multi-titted fairies are medicinal, then I guess I need to rethink my definition of medicine.

ayahuasca has the power to heal severe mental disorders. when i took it i released a lot of emotion that had been fucking my life up for a long time. i guess some people dont get the healing experience, that sucks :shrug:

i didnt really hallucinate that much the times i took it. i had about a 5 minute moment of being in a hyperspace but the other 4 hours were like 10 years of psychotherapy. it was emotionally intense and incredibly terrifying

--------------------

Edited by JackofSpades (08/25/10 02:25 PM)

Invisiblecpw1971
Mr
Male User Gallery
    #13100640 - 08/25/10 02:26 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Have you gone to a Shaman for guidance with it?? No wonder it is so psychotic to you.

Some people's minds are different than yours don't forget and can naturally get what they need from Aya without needing a Shaman. But some people see their demons and is a result of negative energies built up around them. A Shaman sense it and can help free you from this negative energy. One way is smudging. Another is Icaros.

edit: Ok obviously you do have a negative buildup going on.
  Also....
  Your mind works different than say Einstein for a reason because then Einstein wouldn't have been Einstein.
Your mind also gets different things out of Aya than someone Else's BECAUSE IT IS DIFFERENT.
But for you to say what someone else gets out of it based on you is idiocy.

Edited by cpw1971 (08/25/10 02:41 PM)

Invisiblejoemolloy
DMT is Bullshit

Re: id like to know about ayahuasca [Re: cpw1971] * 1
    #13100698 - 08/25/10 02:37 PM (13 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

cpw1971 said:
Have you gone to a Shaman for guidance with it?? No wonder it is so psychotic to you.

Quote:

cpw1971 said:

Some people's minds are different than yours don't forget and can naturally get what they need from Aya without needing a Shaman. But some people see their demons and is a result of negative energies built up around them. A Shaman sense it and can help free you from this negative energy. One way is smudging. Another is Icaros.

I agree that we all frame the experience differently.  I think the community seriously lacks psychedelic users who do not believe in the mystical, transformative, or medicinal powers of the drug.  Yes it is emotional and yes it is powerful, but I have become convinced that it is no more special than getting drunk or high on weed.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract