Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: Phluck]
    #1307567 - 02/14/03 06:43 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

> You guys are playing right into this madness.

Knowing old ShoeHat, I think there was an unannounced, but implied, sarcasm in this thread. Nevertheless, I still want to have my carcass ripped apart by giant beasts... :wink:

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinepattern
multiplayer

Loc: Canada
Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: Phluck]
    #1308009 - 02/14/03 10:42 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

Canadians aint scared of nothin!  eh!

If I die, I want to be buried in the earth in a forest.  No coffin.  Just my naked body in the dirt!!!  Please pour some red wine on my grave, plant some marijuana seeds and of course mushroom spores.  Thanks!  :grin:

--------------------
man = monkey + mushroom

OfflineCrobih
rap-cord
Loc: cave
Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: pattern]
    #1308030 - 02/14/03 11:02 AM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I am very happy to see that we have internet. Cause if we had no internet I would maybe think that you deserve that government. Cause you are just a bunch of stupid americans. In this way I see you are not your governement, And I do not worry about the world. Cause we can make it together :smile:.

OfflineChromeCrow
one ancient mutha
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Hoosier HELL
Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: TheShroomHermit]
    #1308479 - 02/14/03 02:51 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

unless they plan on conquering amreica, by taking out our corn and soybean surplus ( lol im from indiana) im safe. BUT if the worst happens, i want free bird played at my funeral, no clothes on , and place what ever seeds they find laying around my place in my coffin ( maybe a thousand years from now, when entheogens are extinct, my coffin will hold the future for a rebirth )  :crazy:

--------------------
ISO: Orissa, Malabar, z strain

InvisiblePjS
Jack Of AllDongs

Loc: gototheshow dot com
    #1308893 - 02/14/03 08:05 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

In the lucky event that I should die soon, please napalm all of Thailand. Or do it before that, who gives a damn, this place is full of gooks.

--------------------

(Ped) Slavery leads to rebellion which leads to liquor store robberies, rap and hip-hop

Invisiblesir tripsalot
Administrator

Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: PjS]
    #1308980 - 02/14/03 10:10 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

You could have just wihsed for the 2nd and gotten the first as a bonus.
P.S Us shroomerites gotta pool our money together and free you from Thailand already.

--------------------

"Little racoons and old possums 'n' stuff all live up in here. They've got to have a little place to sit." Bob Ross.

Invisibledilatedcreature
veteran

#1309010 - 02/14/03 10:43 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I would like good looking girls to have sex with my dead body. I would also like to be the first dead person to win the lottery. I would also like to have one day of the week named after me. My own tv show and my own country. Also octopus's
will guard my body and eventually bring me back to life.

Amen.

OfflineTRaNcE_TriPPeR
TRaNcE FoRTriPPiNG!
Loc: Calgary, Alberta
Re: Official: Shroomerite Members "last wishes" Page [Re: dilatedcreature]
    #1310002 - 02/15/03 01:18 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I live in Calgary, Alberta.  hate this shit that is going on :mad:  I have wanted to have a baby for a long time, but not with this shit going on....don't wanna bring a baby into the world with this bullshit going on....wouldn't be fair.....they're gonna crush my dreams of having a baby :frown:  now THAT really pisses me off...

If I die, I just want my family and friends to know that I love them with all of my soul and hope they make it somewhere that I can meet up with them again in another time, space....dimension...whatever....

--------------------
"GROOVY" - Popular 60's Slang :smirk:

InvisiblePapaverS
Madmin Emeritus?

Loc: Radio Free Tibet!
    #1310231 - 02/15/03 04:00 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

YAY! I found my original "Last Wishes" e-mail except post. I?m not sure how I?m going to go, but about 18 months ago, I decreed what I would like to be done with my body after I die, in an e-mail to a friend (BY THE WAY: this is why I don?t do amphetamines, very often, anymore). This thread made me think of that, so I found it, and I share it with you all at this time. God, it?s funny to look back on one?s past psychotic ramblings... :smirk:

Quote:

Greetings,

When the time comes for my awareness to slip from this mortal coil, and don't take me wrong, this shall be no time soon. I have decided, not to be cremated -- none of that stardust, universal carbon, bullshit form me. No, I want my remains to be redistributed at a proteinous level. I want my amino acids to be perpetuated within the food chain. My wish, is for my carcass be hauled to a remote island in some southeast Asian archipelago, and once there, to be ripped apart by giant monitor lizards, any of the genus, Varanus, (perhaps komodo dragons or another sub-species of the brutes). I savor a truly reptilian end.

"She was full of reptiles."

-- from, Lord Jim, by Joseph Conrad

"Of these the vigilance I dread, and to elude, thus wrapt in mist of
midnight vapor, glide obscure, and pry in every bush and brake, where hap
may find the serpent sleeping, in whose mazy folds to hide me, and the dark
intent I bring."

-- from, Paradise Lost, by John Milton

It has been suggested that my estate could benefit by the possibility of a live, pay-per-view, web-cast, or perhaps as part of a reality show for the Fox Network, but I would rather that this be a private ceremony attended by a few close friends, of strong gastro-intestinal stature, and followed by a good, old fashioned, drunken wake.

Anyway, those are my current thoughts on the matter?

Ciao,

PS: Only vampires, junkies, and serial killers can clearly appreciate the emotional difference between the color of arterial and venous blood.

--------------------

Offlinejustsomegirl
Stranger

Loc: Canada
    #1310262 - 02/15/03 04:15 PM (21 years, 1 month ago)

I live in WPG, Canada so im not to worried about this whole terrism scare (but then again i believe we have NORAD) but when my last day on earth comes i dont want to be suffering in a hospital bed. I want to be with the ppl I love or to die instantly. Im thinking about donating organs... then i would want to be left out in the wilderness for other mamals to live off my death.

wut a depressing thought...i dont like to think about death, im scared to die

--------------------
"Religion is the opiate of the masses"

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom